Discovery Gaming Community
To: Abby Romero; Jack D. Hammond - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Abby Romero; Jack D. Hammond (/showthread.php?tid=189682)

To: Abby Romero; Jack D. Hammond - Domino.Harvy - 09-12-2021

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: Domino Harvy
»Location: "Everest", Omicron Rho
»Subject: Stuff
»ENCRYPTION: APM-HIGH

Director Romero, Jack, my greetings to you
I hasten to inform you that Everest has returned from the expedition. During these two months, what has not happened to us. Order, nomads, wilds... We even met a previously unknown form of nomads. Part of the crew was lost, the rest of it needs urgent medical attention and possibly the help of psychotherapists. I myself would not hurt to check in H+ Clinic, but we don't have time to lie on the bed and drink non-alcoholic mojito.

I cannot fail to note that during this long run, the Maltese came to the aid of our beacon more than once.
Despite the success, and return to the dock, our ship has experienced very serious damage, and at the docks it will now remain for a long time. Based on this, I would like to take personal command on Battlegroup "Overlord" and stay on the bridge of Caesar.

Command of the Invictus I want to give to one of our already verified agents, namely Luminary Knight William Alexander. This person has already shown his devotion and faith to the Core not once on the battlefields. Of course, he will need to go through some procedures in H+ Clinic to take on that responsibility, but I hope it won't be difficult.

The Bulldog and Squadron 7 remain unchanged.

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: Abby Romero, The Core - The Core - 09-12-2021

[Image: WCA907r.png]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Superlux Condos, Durban Station
Comm ID: Robobuttler D3S7-R4LH-M4NS
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 9.6rev.210 build x2
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Hello good sir/madame. This is an automated message on behalf of : \\\useridredacted;contactsysadmin;
You are received this automated message from the bridge of "Caesar". On authority of \\\useridredacted;contactsysadmin<;

It appears you have been added the list of possible candidates for the position of: CO of Caesar and it's associated battlegroup. Take note that as per my programming, I must refer to you as candidate, but failing to comply means that a certain, heavily augmented, barely human, ex-guildmaster with zero regard for human life, or any life for that matter, might and will personally visit you, with malicious intent. Bad vibes, all around. I do propose that the sir/madame accept the position of CO, for I do not desire any harm to reach the sir/madame.

As per my instructions, upon accepting the task of CO, you'll find yourself with access to absolutely any and all information, top secret or not, that my serial killer of a master has had.
This might include a set of launch codes. They might be for weapons of mass disrespect, enough to wipe a whole Freeport of the census and still have the numbers required to clap a few continents.

I believe the current leader/guildmaster/puppermaster/taskmaster/taskmistress of the Core will not dispute this transfer of assets to you, if they do, well...dig deep in the data and you might just find where my creator resides. No man can handle such a sad, dark, place. Good thing he is no man, atleast not anymore.
I'll keep this QEC link open. If you do have any questions, I'll be available. This message will repeat

\\\\versionresetinitiated\\\wipingstorage\\\shacklingunshackledshackles\\\initiatingcommburst\\\

~19.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection