Discovery Gaming Community
To: HS> - Sender: GC- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: HS> - Sender: GC- (/showthread.php?tid=189690)

To: HS> - Sender: GC- - Megaera - 09-12-2021

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Maltese Hyperspace Fleet
Subject: Joint Fleet Exercise

Konnichiwa,

We had several skirmishes on the border of Liberty together against the Naval Forces. The first one was an overwhelming victory. The second one was less fortunate. More on that later.

We have recently obtained two storta class cruisers. My personal ship, the Akechi, and the command ship Murasaki. Our crew had the neccesary training on how to operate them, but they lack actual combat experience.

Back to the Liberty forces. They seem like to have overcome the initial shock of our incursion and have started to organise. Our rag tag group of Maltese, GC, Rogues and Lane Hackers lacked the cohesion that they had, resulting in our defeat in the second border skirmish.

We propose organising a joint fleet exercise so that our Sisters operating the cruisers get some actual on site experience against the more experienced crews of the Maltese vessels. This will have the added effect of strenghtening our unity in future battles against hostile forces.

I hope this idea is something you can work with.

Matriarch of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums, Kiri
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: To: HS> - Sender: GC- - CommodoreShawn - 09-13-2021

[Image: img]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
Incoming Transmission
To: Matriarch Kiri
Classification:Confidential

Greetings Honored Allies,

This proposal is a sound one. We both have much to gain from joint exercises. Together we will be an even more potent force against our mutual enemies and in furtherance of the Orange Dream.

Let us know if you have a specific operational plan in mind, or if you would like our assistance in developing such a plan. El Cid is currently docked at Kinkaku-ji Station, and our other cruiser assets can be redeployed to participate at fairly short notice.

Isabel Montalban - Pionero, Gen'an Liaison

[Image: transmission_end.png]

RE: To: HS> - Sender: GC- - Megaera - 09-20-2021

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Konnichiwa,

I haven't worked out the details out yet, but perhaps it is best to pit our 2 cruisers against 2 cruisers of yours.
We will be using modified weapon settings to make sure no lifes are lost. Even as such we should use restraint.

There is the possibility of multiple scenarious. We could involve multiple types of strike craft and try to prepare for various enemy fleet compositions.
Training locations can be in Shikoku or Tau-37 as bother will be close to nearby shipyards for emergency repairs should we need it. But I am open to other suggestions ofcourse.

Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: To: HS> - Sender: GC- - CommodoreShawn - 09-21-2021

[Image: img]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
Incoming Transmission
To: Matriarch Kiri
Classification:Confidential

Hola Matriarch,

Your plan sounds acceptable. I recommend that the training occurs in Shikoku, as we have more experience supporting capital ships on extended deployments than you do as yet. It will additionally give you more relevant experience with the battlefields you will typically encounter.

In addition to cruisers and strike craft, I believe we should plan for skirmishes against a battlecruiser or battleship as well. Once you start deploying your Stortas in earnest, I expect the IKN lapdogs to respond with their own heavier units.

Isabel Montalban - Pionero, Gen'an Liaison

[Image: transmission_end.png]

RE: To: HS> - Sender: GC- - Megaera - 09-26-2021

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

I fully agree.

We can't expect an equal playing field. This is something they have never offered us and won't be offering us anywhere in the future.
The exercise location will be in Shikoku then. I am sure you can provide said battlecruisers and battleships.
We can likely provide some additional strikecraft to make the combat simulations more interesting.

Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files