Discovery Gaming Community
To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia (/showthread.php?tid=189844)

To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 09-26-2021

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: 0943e58e7913b15512eee3087ac6794a.png]

Sender: Anna Aurelia
Recipient: Outworlder leaders
Subject: I need to ask you a request

Greetings Outworlder leaders,

I am Anna Aurelia. I own the following ship: ''New-Horizon''. To do a short story, I would like to modify my liner. I want to add a new hardpoint that allow a special equipment called: Jump Drive.

The reasons of such rquest are simple and complex. I want to move from a point A, to a point B in no time. It will be a great help for my ship. Now comes the complex reason, my liner is actually a mobile laboratory. It is the unique one that possesses a cloak device and other equipment. One of my contact told me that you, Outworlders will probably accept my request.

I am a busy woman actually because I am working on a personal project... If you answer to my transmission, it will be Pixis who will answer. This is why I am taking the time to let you know in advance...

Hope to hear news from you leaders of the Outworlders.

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia - RedEclipse - 09-26-2021

Greetings, my name is Christian Burton and I represent the Phoenix group that is governing the Outworlder Assembly. You needeed to contact Livadia Shipyard straighly, I usually do not receive such communications, it is handled by the Construction and Development department that houses Livadia Shipyard.

I can’t be exact in my submissions, as it is quite a complicated project due to the original intention of the liner. Due to original specification it has a way bigger space for living quarters and other essential requirements for the liner, while cruisers, same in terms of shape - have absolute superiority in terms of powercore output, ship strength integrity but lack of any free space.

Saying that, you should be able to sponsor such an expensive project like you proposed. My men will have to dismount your ship to the last bolt and assembly back with a cruiser power plant. I believe it is an exclusive project and will require a lot of man hours to get it done. At the end you will have a liner with a cruiser power plant, but as an achilles heel - your ship will have much less free cargohold, like any other cruiser.

Will you find that acceptable? On the other hand, any services we provide are only for other Outworlders and our allies. We need to know you more, to make sure that our work will not be played against us.

RE: To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 09-26-2021

Christian Burton,

What you are talking is actually good enough for me. I do not need many space but only enough for the essential things.

Need information about me eh? Ask away I can answer to any questions that you will ask. However, if it is personal questions such as: Where did I live and others, I will not answer…. It’s just… personal and something traumatized me.

And I will contact the shipyard later.

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia - RedEclipse - 09-30-2021

I’m more concerned about your relationship with alien entities and Auxesia. We have enough infectees and some brainless fanatics that sympathize their ideas, poisoning humanity from inside.

Anyway, you can set your course to the Livadia Shipyard, our engineers take a look at your ship to estimate the work schedule.

RE: To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 09-30-2021

Christian Burton,

I did not meet any Auxesian and about aliens, there are two types. The first one, the Nomads, I do hate them. For the other type, the Gammu, I met one, but they seem to be not hostile if you don’t show any hostility… well that’s what I saw from my meeting. I do not know if those robots are against you, but I am not with them and not a friend. I hope it is enough for you…

As for my liner, it is already docked on Livadia Shipyard. All systems are cut so there will be no surprise. Usually, a program eliminates the intruders who are not welcome so this is why I turned off the systems. Only the life support is active though. If you have questions, just ask me.

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Outworlders | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 10-18-2021

Subject: Phoenix

Christian Burton,

I am pleased that your guys managed to instal the new powercore to my liner. However, I am not here to talk about the liner, but more about your group. I was curious and I wanted to know what you and your group do in the Omicrons ?

I can understand it is maybe not my concern, but if I can do something, just ask. I owe you something because of the work made on my ship.

End Of The Transmission