Discovery Gaming Community
To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia (/showthread.php?tid=189864)

To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 09-26-2021

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: 0943e58e7913b15512eee3087ac6794a.png]

Sender: Anna Aurelia
Recipient: Livadia Shipyard
Subject: Need to modify a liner

Greetings,

I am Anna Aurelia. I own the following ship: ''New-Horizon''. It is a liner and to be precise, an Enterprise.

I contacted one of yours a certain Christian Burton if I am right. Before to go farther of the purpose of this transmission, let me let you know who I am. As I said, my name is Anna Aurelia. I was born in Bretonia on planet New London. I am thirty years old, I studied to be a scientist when I went to school. Because of some events that happened, it made my dream to ash, but today, I am going slowly, but surely toward my old dream that I had once. To be a great scientist. You do not need to have suspicions toward me. If you have questions you can always ask and I will answer.

Now, back to the main point. I am contacting you for a job. Actually, I want you to add a new hardpoint for a jump drive. I know it will take time and it will be expensive. But that modification is important for me. Below, you will have the attachement of my conversation with Christian Burton.

Conversation

Hope to have news from you

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Kwijibo - 10-04-2021

Greetings Ms Aurelia,

my name is Charles. Christian Burton already informed us regarding your quite special request. Our engineers will be able to process
the desired changes to your vessel. A brand new cruiser class power core will replace your ships current power core, thus enabling the possible integration of jump drive technology. It's a necessity to reduce your ships cargo space, to provide enough space for the new power core and required changes.

Unfortunately our personnel will have to disassemble your ship in it's entirety. We assume that may take up to two or three weeks. Probably even longer.
Compensating these efforts with 50.000.000 sc should be sufficient. Please transfer these funds to (\^/)Garmr once your ship is moored to Livadia.

Please let us know if you agree with those conditions.

Kind regards,
Charles Burns
Phoenix head of construction and development

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 10-04-2021

Greetings Charles,

So the payment will be in the attachement below. However, you need to know something though. The liner is equipped with a cloaking device so I wanted to make sure that the space will be enough for it too. Before I forget, be careful when you will move the Ingenuus Power Cell. It is an important object for something that I am working on.

Payment

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Kwijibo - 10-06-2021

Greetings Ms Aurelia,

I hereby confirm the payment of 50.000.000 sc. The engineers will try to install all external equipment, like a cloaking device, after your ship has been reassembled. Due to this process expirimental nature, we cannot foresee any resulting consequences of those technologies working together.

Any items from your cargo bay will be transferred as well. Items that can't be transferred due to cargo space reduction will be stored by us temporarily.

Kind regards,
Charles Burns

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 10-07-2021

Greetings Charles,

Good to hear such good news. However, I am confident that everything will be alright during the process. If something goes wrong, just let me know and I will come if the situation needs my attention.

I will probably wander in the shipyard or in space. Again, better to be sure, contact me if something goes wrong and or if the job is done.

See you soon

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Kwijibo - 10-16-2021

Greetings again Ms Aurelia,

I like to inform you about the process was finished a couple of hours ago. The engineers performed some final tests and gave it a go. Your equipment was re-installed and the cargo was transferred, just as communicated. Your ship is ready for pickup. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Charles Burns

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 10-16-2021

Subject: What a good new!

Greetings Charles,

This is a good new! I hope all my little objects was not in you way. However, if you saw some strange things, please act like you saw nothing ok? Because I worked on something.

I wish you a good day.

End Of The Transmission

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard | From: Anna Aurelia - Elvinos2003 - 10-22-2021

Incoming transmission

[Image: unknown.png]
Pixis
Signal source: "New-Horizon"
Sender: Pixis
Encryption: Secured

Greetings,

Let me introduce myself. I am Pixis. A program meant to assist any person within the ''New-Horizon''. The reason of why it is me who is contacting you is because the ship lost the engine for a period. Anna Aurelia managed to fix the problem but for a limited time and she got an intense electrical shock making her unable to do anything at the moment.

I fear the engine was damaged during our trip in the omicrons. Multiple nomad ships attacked us and it appears it was also the reason of the problem met with the engine.

This is the problem I found after multiple analyzes:
  • Loosing power due of damages made by nomad ships.
  • Energy aviable: 60% (enough to go to Livadia Shipyard)
  • New hardpoint added recently damaged.

Solutions:
  1. Reducing cargo to upgrade hull integrity with top quality hull segments.
  2. Fuse the Ingenuus Power Cell with the engine componants for a better performance.

We wait your news. Until then, we will limit our movements.

End of the transmission