Discovery Gaming Community
Farmer's Alliance to the Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Farmer's Alliance to the Order (/showthread.php?tid=18987)

Pages: 1 2

Farmer's Alliance to the Order - Zelot - 04-08-2009

To: Order High Command

You are to hereby stop any and all Order operations in the Nagano system. Your docking rights at Shibukawa Depot are revoked and Alliance patrols are being ordered to give one warning to Order ships before opening fire.

Barak -channel closed-

Farmer's Alliance to the Order - Tenacity - 04-08-2009

[Image: 2vadutk.jpg]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Aki Kimura, Order High Command

-Begin Transmission-

"Mr. Barak, the Order does not report to you, the Farmer's Alliance, nor any organization within Sirius. Threaten all you like, but we will not have farmers with pitchforks interfering in the protection of mankind due to matters of arrogance and territorial aggression. We do not recognize your authority over our vessels or our operations, and unless you are in league with the Nomads or have some hidden naval fleet backing up these words I suggest you refrain from spitting instructions to the factions of Sirius in the future."

"Order operations will continue when, where, and how we see fit in order to ensure the wellbeing of humanity as a species. If your people wish to disrupt with that wellbeing, please, feel free to throw yourselves on your own swords and save us the ammo of dealing with you when our efforts could be better applied elsewhere."

"Admiral Kimura out"

-End Transmission-

To: Aki Kimura

Fair enough, any of your pilots caught docking on Shibukawa will be executed. Their bodies thrown out the airlock. Madam, if your organization had any manners, we would not be where we are today. Instead you proceed with operations in our territory, without even so much as notifying us, and then consort with the Consortium. With all your high and mighty rhetoric of trying to save humanity, you would ignore if not act in cahoots with another group of aliens. Some saviors of humanity. I am tired of your claims that anyone who does not bow to your will is somehow working with the Nomads. I fought in the Nomad war young lady. I was part of the task force that drove the Rhienlanders out of Honshu. Do not presume to think the Order have some monopoly on righteousness. You come into Kusari, yet again, and act as though you have no responsibility to consult or even interact with those who live their. Regardless, I tire of this. My pilots have orders to destroy any Order vessel in the Nagano system.

Barak -Channel Closed-

::OOC stuff deleted. the RP hub is the place to RP -Burg::

Farmer's Alliance to the Order - X-Lancer - 04-08-2009

**Incoming Transmission**
To:Ze'ev Barak
1st. we did not consort with the Cs
2nd. We have on intrest in Nagano, our only intrest is Tohoku since there are Nomad activities
3rd. we do not expect start a war with Farm Alliance since there are nothing good for both side, all it cause is useless death of our pilots

To: Aki.Kimura
Calm down, no need to rush

Order| Rear Admiral Asar out
**End of Transmission**

To: Admiral Asar

Finally a member of the Order command that seems to have some sense. Admiral Asar, until we have a chance to work this little issue out, I would request you have your ships stay out of Nagano. I would wish to open discussion with the Order on anti-Nomad and Consortium operation, so long as the Order emissary is NOT Madam Kimura.

I hope this message finds a strand of hope at maintaining a good relationship between the Order and the Farmers, a relationship Madam Kimura seem to not be interested in salvaging.

Taishi Ze'ev Barak - Artisan Farmer's Alliance and Consular to the Emperor

-Channel Closed-

-Begin Transmission-

"Barak, when we start dealing with vegetables and produce, we'll notify you of our operations. Your organization is not one which takes a large part in diplomatic or galactic affairs, and you have no need to know what we're doing or why we're doing it. Deal with your own petty, pointless war against Synth Foods, and stay out of business that does not concern you."

"As for dealings with the Consortium, there have been no terms between our groups. We still consider the Consortium a threat to human life as they have dealt with the Nomads in the past, and we are not about to ally with them or let them continue their own operations if said operations involve the Nomads."

"Now I suggest you think before you act in the future, you can barely fund your own operations, much less start a war with the Order. It is one you will not win, focus on your true goals and not on an organization which does not concern you."

-End Transmission-

::OOC stuff deleted for the same reason I said a few posts up -Burg::

Farmer's Alliance to the Order - pipboy - 04-08-2009

*Begin Transmission*
To: Aki Kimura

As I have been... incapacitated for some time... I don't know what the conflict is between you and the AFA, but I will say this:

Get it settled and do so quickly.

I have no qualms with the Order but if you start unnecessary hostilities with the AFA know that they will not stand alone. I know you understand very little of Kusari diplomacy, being little more than a Gaijin with an honorable name, but you do not want to interfere with Hogosha business. Crossing swords with the AFA does exactly that so once again, fix this problem now.

Failure to do so and you and your organization will find Kusari a very unwelcoming place. I know the importance of your work and I'm sure Barak does as well. I am sure he would like you to continue holding the line against the Nomads as much as I do, but you are headed down the wrong path if you wish to continue to have Kusari support in keeping your front line strong.

As a friend of the Order I would like to continue our long path of mutual assistance. Do not make the mistake of thinking you are so all powerful that you no longer need friends.

*End Transmission*

-Begin Transmission-

"Ryuu-San, I think you misunderstand my tone. The Order simply does not care about the Farmer's Alliance, they have no bearing on our goals. It is not we who are initiating hostilities here, in fact we once tried to form a stronger alliance with both the FA and other organizations within Kusari; perhaps you remember helping us with that task, despite the dismal failure it was. According to official records, we have not even undertaken major operations within the Nagano system in past months."

"The original transmission sent here from Barak carried nothing but a tone of disrespect, hostility, and underlying aggression. He, and the Farmers working under him, have no reason to interfere with our affairs, and they have no reason to initiate such behavior towards us. Perhaps you should speak with him, and find out why he is taking this course of action."

"As for your threat of making kusari an 'unwelcoming place'... it is substanceless. We are unwelcome in every corner of Sirius, it is not something we are unaccustomed to. If we had been operating in Nagano, Mr. Barak here would never have known of it, as our vessels maintain strict radio silence and fly under stealth cover at all times. It would seem to me the Farmer's Alliance is attempting to create a feud with no basis for it."

-End Transmission-

Farmer's Alliance to the Order - Eternal - 04-08-2009

[Image: mirage.png]

*** Tracking signal ............... Battleship "Aurora" , flagship of the Department of Interrogation and Assassination ( DIA ) ***

" Mr. Barak , The Order's high council is a structure with five separate leaders. It appears to me that , admiral Kumura is the only one of us who has been introduced with the , how should I put this , "accident" that has occurred within the Nagano system The Farmers Alliance calls home. That however is a mistake , born from within our own miscommunication or lack of any at all and your party should in no way suffer from it. My department , me included , has not received any information about Order missions or patrols being send to that system. Honestly , I find that a bit concerning , but again , something that will be dealt with on an internal level.

For now , I kindly ask for a meeting between us. Such a delicate matter is no way fit for trans-system communications. Aldo I may not agree with Admiral Kimura's approach in this matter , she is a member of the High Command I request she is treated as such. For that , Admiral Kumura , if she wishes , shall be present in this meeting.

Honored representative of the Hogosha - Hitomi Ryuu - The Order has always praised itself with superior skills in the field of diplomacy. That is something I believe we shall live up to. This matter shall be resolved swiftly and effortlessly , providing benefit for both parties. That you can be assured of. You are most welcomed to join ourselves and Barak , if he accepts , to the meeting. "

Regards - Admiral Mirage Bre'Delakorsa

To: Admiral Mirage Bre'Delakorsa

Admiral, I would agree to a face to face meeting. I do have some concerns about this meeting at the moment. First off, my informants have told me that apparently the Order is in some kind of negotiation with the Consortium at the movement, and I must say how very surprised I am to hear that. I would have thought that the Order of all organizations would understand the threat posed to all of Sirius by this alien infestation. Yes, the Consortium speaks more and better than the Nomads or the Phantoms, but they are just as much of a threat as their alien brethren. They are yet another alien group trying to push Humans out of their rightful place in Sirius, and I am quite concerned to hear of negotiations and non-aggression pacts.

Secondly. it concerns me that Order ships seem to have been operating in Nagano without any knowledge of Order High Command. More so when these ships we spotted in close proximity to Consortium ships, and even stood by while on of my Farmers ships was destroyed by these Aliens. Other than that, I think a diplomatic meeting would be the best way to discuss these issues, but I can tell you right now, that any group that does not see the threat of the Consortium Aliens, cannot be allowed to operate within our territory, as we see the threat from these aliens to be just as grievous as the threat from Nomads, even more so, when they can use our language and integrate spies into our population so easily.

Now as to Admiral Kimura, while I understand that she is a member of your high command, I wish for you to understand that in our previous meeting she has shown nothing but contempt for the Farmers, treating us like minions to be ordered around. We Kusari are people of pride, and will not accept this type of treatment and if she attends this meeting, it will be over if she displays the type of disrespect she has shown in our previous meetings as well as the communications in this transmission, that I cannot imagine a positive outcome to the meeting, but I will go ahead with the meeting and hope for the best.

Ze'ev Barak