Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freelancer Associates From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freelancer Associates From: Orbital Spa and Cruise (/showthread.php?tid=189944)

To: Freelancer Associates From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Stoner_Steve - 10-03-2021

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: Freelancer Associates

Subject: RE: A Deal

Why hey hi howdy there,

My name is Larry Loggins, I handle Orbitals supply side, and wouldn't you know it we're running a little behind schedule. And when I say a little behind schedule. I mean we're very behind schedule, actually a lot behind schedule, to the point that we might even run out of olives for the martinis (I shutter at the very idea). Which brings me to you. We have a liner in orbit of Sekigane, a moon of Planet Kurayoshi in the Tottori system which requires more regular service than we're able to handle. I'm told you're looking for work so what would these prices run me, in a general sort of way.

Over an' Out,
Larry

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point me to the nearest bar

RE: To: Freelancer Associates From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Freelancers - 10-03-2021

[Image: tCVHbOE.jpg]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise
Subject: Contract agreement.

Greetings Mr. Larry,

My name is Mark and I'm glad to answer your call. Money is not a big deal for us, we will send a crew to examine the liner and we will see what we can do to help.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

RE: To: Freelancer Associates From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Freelancers - 10-08-2021

[Image: tCVHbOE.jpg]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise
Subject: RE: Contract agreement.

Greetings Mr. Larry,

As you requested, we sent a ship to check Luxury Liner Maldives and everything seems to be in order, the Liner runs fine and no one is missing from the crew. We bought some FOW in our way just in case if we found it running low in materials but everything looks good. We can keep an eye on it if you wish and maybe we can supply it on weekly bases or so. We also checked the nearby locations and prices and you will find below a list of our prices including shipping fees.

- Reinforced Alloy from Planet New Tokyo at 1250 per unit.
- Robotic Hardware from Yokohama Shipyard at 1500 per unit
- Hull Segments from Planet Kyushu at 1500 per unit.
- Kyushu Rice from Planet Kyushu at 650 per unit.
- Oxygen from Tokai Shipping Platform at 275 per unit.
- Water from Tokai Shipping Platform at 300 per unit.

Please let me know if you need anything else and we will be happy to help you anytime.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message