Discovery Gaming Community
Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ghost Squadron: Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=190049)

Pages: 1 2

Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Ghost Squadron - 10-13-2021

[Image: emptybg.png]
Ghost Squadron
[Image: emptybg.png]
Feedback

Feedback goes here. If it is unclear under some aspects, just ask here. Thing is I wanted to make that as mysterious as possible, but I would understand if you are confused.

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Lusitano - 10-13-2021

good luck with your faction. just one thing, the Border World transport is a 4300 cargo ship, so unless the freelancer id, the ones you want to use, was chenged, you can't use it. bigger than the Dl just the Pirate Train.

take care and have fun

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Ghost Squadron - 10-13-2021

(10-13-2021, 10:21 PM)Lusitano Wrote: good luck with your faction. just one thing, the Border World transport is a 4300 cargo ship, so unless the freelancer id, the ones you want to use, was chenged, you can't use it. bigger than the Dl just the Pirate Train.

take care and have fun

Totally forgot that... Thx. I will change that.

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Save My Soul - 10-13-2021

Tbh it'd be easier for you to fly with Natio Octavarium ID/IFF if you wanna use DLX, imo. Or whatever. Just passing by anyway. Good luck in your endeavors, yah.

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Lord Helmchen - 10-14-2021

You can Use the New Dunelin Frigate instead of the Borderworlds Transport. Its a Nice Ship that can Fit Multiple Roles.

PS: i am also realy Hyped to meet you in Space.

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Ghost Squadron - 10-14-2021

(10-14-2021, 03:31 AM)Lord Helmchen Wrote: You can Use the New Dunelin Frigate instead of the Borderworlds Transport. Its a Nice Ship that can Fit Multiple Roles.

What is that ship?

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Lusitano - 10-14-2021

(10-14-2021, 03:36 AM)Ghost Squadron Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 03:31 AM)Lord Helmchen Wrote: You can Use the New Dunelin Frigate instead of the Borderworlds Transport. Its a Nice Ship that can Fit Multiple Roles.

What is that ship?

it is a new big ship that you can buy it on Newport Base on Sigma 13. It has less cargo space than the DL and it is much bigger, but looks good, has plenty power and good weapons, and can mount a shield upgrad. too bad is not that good on trade lanes but it isn't terrible. i use it now as my main trader. try test it on the single player mode Wink

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Ghost Squadron - 10-14-2021

Sadly there is no pic of it...

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Maltz - 10-14-2021

(10-13-2021, 10:21 PM)Lusitano Wrote: good luck with your faction. just one thing, the Border World transport is a 4300 cargo ship, so unless the freelancer id, the ones you want to use, was chenged, you can't use it. bigger than the Dl just the Pirate Train.

take care and have fun

L'ane is an another option, also much cheaper than the Pitbull.

RE: Ghost Squadron: Feedback - Lusitano - 10-14-2021

here is mine next to Livadia on Omicron Kappa