Discovery Gaming Community
To: [R]-Adrenaline.Rush Subj: Open For Your Free Getaway - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [R]-Adrenaline.Rush Subj: Open For Your Free Getaway (/showthread.php?tid=190054)

To: [R]-Adrenaline.Rush Subj: Open For Your Free Getaway - Stoner_Steve - 10-14-2021

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: [R]-Adrenaline.Rush

Subject: Open For Your Free Getaway

Why Hey buddy, pal, friend

Do you remember me, I remember you, more accurately I remember what you stole from me. Now a more incensed man might be upset. I however would like to compromise. Now, your saying to yourself "Larry, you fool, I don't even know how to spell compromise, let alone the meaning". And I feel you, I really do, so tell you what. You and a guest of your choice will be my guest, three days, no tricks, no frills, no shenanigans.

You'll drink until your blind, then we'll sober you up (its doctor approved!) and do it again, maybe three times if your liver can keep up. And in exchange, all I want is one wittle little thing....

Can you just, for the love of every entity that is both holy and not, Stop blending my bar girls into Bloody Mary's, especially the pretty ones, those cost me more

Over an' Out,
Larry

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

If life gives you limes, make margarita

RE: To: [R]-Adrenaline.Rush Subj: Open For Your Free Getaway - Hemlocke - 10-16-2021

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -L A R R Y-
Sender: <|> Fuze <|>
Subject: <|> LARRY <|>

[Image: Fuze.png]

It-it is LARRY!

LARRY think F-fuze stupid! Should kill LARRY... No not kill LARRY... that bad. Com-pro....mise...? Fuze get some-ting, LARRY get something! Most important Fuze get something!

Fuze know! Fuze bring Montes! He like gam...bling? And booze!

No k-kill girl... yes.. damage supply! Fuze understand L-A-R-R-Y. Fuze have a think about dat one.

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

RE: To: [R]-Adrenaline.Rush Subj: Open For Your Free Getaway - Stoner_Steve - 10-20-2021

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: [R]-Adrenaline.Rush

Subject: Open For Your Free Getaway

Very Good Fuse,

Now, I can't exactly have you in that delicious looking hulk of a suit running around Curacao, besides the stains you'll undoubtedly track, well everywhere, just look at the rest of yourself certain guests may be offput by your certain, unique, mannerisms. So, I'm bringing the party to you, well, kind of

The "Luxury" Yacht OS&C|Larry's_Lounge will be at Fontana Freeport this week and the next, if you mosey on over one of our many bartenders will happily fearfully direct you to the VIP lounge where yours truely will happily service (non-sexually) you with whatever you desire, and your friend will find more than enough to keep himself entertained, we've got everything from Roulette to Mahjong and everything in-between, including a few that are totally not rigged in the houses favor to make up for my astounding liquor losses

Over an' Out,
Larry

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Drinking before 10am makes you a pirate not an alcoholic