Discovery Gaming Community
[COMPLETE] Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [COMPLETE] Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) (/showthread.php?tid=190142)

[COMPLETE] Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Mark_Brown - 10-23-2021

Dear the good members of Discovery.

Universal Shipping Inc require a new logo and signature design surrounding its new(in-game) title/tag of US| we're looking at a business style looking sleek and something fresh out of the barrel. We've honoured the red white and blue for 13 real life years and has decided it's time for a fresh face.

So, there's 500,000,000 Credits available for a signature worthy of such

500,000,000 Credits available for a business logo, which must intertwine with the signature somewhat.

With 1 billion credits on the table.

Of course, I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks again,
Bellck

Discord: Bellck#2021

RE: Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Serpentis - 10-24-2021

[Image: Qx3NC5I.png]

Just something, I am still rusty

RE: Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Groshyr - 10-24-2021

it would help if you'd be more specific about what exactly you want to see on refreshed logo

RE: Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Mark_Brown - 10-25-2021

Hey and thanks for the try on the signature there ^

I'd like to see a logo on it's own, i.e like something you can use at the top of a page i.e

US|
With a new business style logo, the logo itself can be a briefcase or start or something to make Universal stand out, I really am unsure of what a creator can bring to the table when it comes to logo design and as I'm but novice on the topic I'm going to leave this open to you guys.

The signature i'd like (with the new logo inserted)

US| Universal Shipping
"Carrying high-risk, high-value services to you"

I hope this helps,
Bellck

RE: Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Serpentis - 10-26-2021

[Image: 1KlYjYW.png]

[Image: DQQ79Rh.png]

Something, I am just throwing out some ideas

Edit: Fixed error in first sig and added a second sig with different effecrt

[Image: 3v1me4e.png]

Edit 2: Added an alterative to the logo, with some details

[Image: UnhVCXr.png]

RE: Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Serpentis - 10-28-2021

Some new ideas for logos and a couple of sigs

[Image: b64qILL.png]
[Image: 5SrqKvk.png]

[Image: GvEIpum.png]
[Image: MfBr6RH.png][Image: sonlyqs.png][Image: LqglmoQ.png][Image: rgIc4My.png]

[Image: wW9gMEe.png]
[Image: MfBr6RH.png][Image: sonlyqs.png][Image: LqglmoQ.png][Image: rgIc4My.png]

[Image: TC6TYZm.png]

Edit: Added "Button" linky pieces to it.

Warning, this makes the total size 700x250 (sig is 700x200, buttons are 700x50 in total when linked together)

Edit 2: Added a color variation

[Image: MPNHwlA.png]
[Image: 4lyCYQM.png][Image: TD5iJn3.png][Image: etIg8LQ.png][Image: htsxOli.png]

RE: Logo & Signature Creator required (1 Billion cash available) - Mark_Brown - 11-05-2021

[Image: unknown.png]
Signature & Logo change complete, thank you for your business.