Discovery Gaming Community
Smokey Bones - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Smokey Bones (/showthread.php?tid=19034)

Pages: 1 2 3

Smokey Bones - Wolfs Ghost - 04-09-2009

Alright, many of you know there's a guy with 9 characters on the server.

Smokey*Bones 4 Pennsylvania Starflier
Smokey,Bones 52 New York Stinger
Smokey-Bones 72 Leeds Zoner Whale
Smokey..Bones 50 Coronado Eagle
Smokey.Bones 72 Leeds Zoner Whale
Smokey:Bones 68 Cambridge Pirate Train
Smokey=Bones 5 New York Starflier
Smokey_Bones 76 Poole Zoner Whale
Smokey~Bones 70 Manchester Pirate Train

Now.

One: He's powertrading...
Two: He's taking up 9 slots...for other players
Three: Are the admins even looking into this?

I've came up with TWO things. Either, this is a group of friends on different accounts and IP's or its a guy sitting in his house, surrounded by nine computers all on the same IP address.

EDIT: Also. Would the real Smokey Bone's please speak up eh? I would like to know what the heck your doing and why. Note: If you send it to me in a PM, I'll quote it and put it here. So you might as well post it here.

EDIT 2: Anyone else who has a problem with this or knows the guy is allowed to post, other then that. Don't make me get my flame suit on.

Smokey Bones - Lux - 04-09-2009

I think the real question to ask ourselves here is why I've seen three separate threads on such a, let's face it, minor matter.

Smokey Bones - Weedalot - 04-09-2009

Yes please tell us who is that awesome guy that can use 9 PC's at once.
I want to meet him in Real life, i think he is great
And to Ethan Morrow, you right he is a very very nutty boy.

Smokey Bones - kindred - 04-09-2009

How some people survive in this world while being so daft is beyond me.
Great thread you made here.

' Wrote:How some people survive in this world while being so daft is beyond me.
Great thread you made here.

Well before you start flaming me. I dont read posts in this area. So instead of going "Oh great thread you made here." Why don't you link me to the other posts next time?

Smokey Bones - Ocampo - 04-09-2009

He is cool

Smokey Bones - Weedalot - 04-09-2009

' Wrote:Well before you start flaming me. I dont read posts in this area. So instead of going "Oh great thread you made here." Why don't you link me to the other posts next time?
How about you think before typing something so "Smart" to begin with, 9 PC's at once LOL:lol:LOL

Smokey Bones - Lux - 04-09-2009

Geez, instead of insulting the guy, why not just give him a link?:mellow:

Here's one, anyway.

(The search function is your friend.)

Smokey Bones - kindred - 04-09-2009

It's not the link, it's the absurd one person on nine computers... Mutant human octopus being?

' Wrote:How about you think before typing something so "Smart" to begin with, 9 PC's at once LOL:lol:LOL

Just so you know. It is possible. I could do the exact same thing at my house. I've done two PC's at the same time mind you. So yes I did think before I starting typing about something so "Smart".