Discovery Gaming Community
PanGalactic Travel Company to Governments of Liberty and Rheinland - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: PanGalactic Travel Company to Governments of Liberty and Rheinland (/showthread.php?tid=19042)

PanGalactic Travel Company to Governments of Liberty and Rheinland - pieguy259 - 04-09-2009

Humble greetings. My name is David Sanders, owner, founder and CEO of the PanGalactic Travel Company.

As you are no doubt aware by now, we have recently established a supply division, for the purposes of keeping our resorts and facilities across Sirius well-stocked for our passengers' comfort.

We have recently opened a high-rise hotel on Planet Manhattan, and a ski resort on Planet Denver, both in Liberty space. These accommodations require substantial amounts of Luxury Food to operate. At this moment, the most affordable place to acquire the food needed is Planet Stuttgart, in Rheinland space. This, as you both are no doubt aware, presents us with a problem, as the current conflict between Liberty and Rheinland means that transporting goods from Planet Stuttgart to our facilities on Manhattan and Denver would involve running a blockade, something we have no wish to do, and something, I am sure, neither house wants to have to spend time preventing.

Therefore, I am humbly requesting permission from the governments of both Liberty and Rheinland to transport Luxury Food from Planet Stuttgart to Manhattan and Denver, to be used only to feed our guests at our facilities - it will not be sold to the general public.

I understand this is a contentious issue, and if you do not wish to approve our request, we can source our Luxury Food from Planet Cambridge, in Bretonia space; however, the higher cost involved would be of financial detriment to our company and we would be grateful if you would consider our request.

If further discussion is required, I would be glad to meet with representatives from each House at our corporate headquarters on board the Royal Liner PGL Majestic, in orbit above Planet Curacao.

Awaiting your response,
David Sanders, CEO, PanGalactic Travel

PanGalactic Travel Company to Governments of Liberty and Rheinland - Titan - 04-09-2009

Incoming transmission..
Comm ID: Admiral Talon

I'm afraid we'll have to deny that one sir, no goods will be transported in or out of Rheinland at this moment. Our situation is bad as it is and we simply can't afford to be checking each and every one of your ships for bombs, terrorists and other things the Rheinlanders could come up with. Good day.

Ending transmission..

PanGalactic Travel Company to Governments of Liberty and Rheinland - Cellulanus - 04-09-2009

Incoming transmition,
Rheinland Military Officer Johann Brunhild

At the current time, only Synth Foods ships can haul food items from Rheinland to Liberty due to an arrangement Synth Foods representatives made with the Rheinland government, the details I am not at liberty to disclose at this time.

Any other ships encountered will be blocked in the embargo.

End communication.

PanGalactic Travel Company to Governments of Liberty and Rheinland - pieguy259 - 04-10-2009

While we believe it is unfortunate, we will nonetheless abide by the wishes of both governments and continue sourcing our luxury food from Planet Cambridge until advised otherwise.

Thankyou both for your consideration.

Yours,
David Sanders, CEO, PanGalactic Travel