Discovery Gaming Community
NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies (/showthread.php?tid=190447)

NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies - Sakura Takahashi - 11-14-2021

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECIPIENT »» Freelancers Associates
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Fabriaction Supplies

Greetings there,
Freelancer Associates representative,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected company. My name is Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express Logistics General Manager. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka hoping to establish some good business with the Freelancer FLA) Associates. We hope that you will find a good fortune in dealing with our humble installation.

I have checked your company and its information over the neural network when one of my business partners was talking about it during one of our conferences. The NSE board decided to prepare a contract for your organization hoping that we can establish some good business together. There was a discussion and it ended by me contacting you now.

The NSE members of the board assigned me to offer your respected group, a contract for shipping some important materials to the NSE docking bays at the Cambridge system. We would like to request the shipping of 50,000 Argentium Silver crates which can be obtained from the IMG installation at the Omega 7 system. The Argentium silver of IMG is one of the best and we like to fabricate our high-quality products using the best of the best raw materials. We would also like to request another shipment of 100,000 Reinforced Alloys which can be obtained from the Omega 3 system. The NSE docking master is willing to pay 800 credits for each Argentium silver crate and 750 credits for each Reinforced Alloys crate. I will wait for your reply as soon as possible and we are always open to negotiating any requested differences in prices. Thank you for your time.

Have a good day sir.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

RE: NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies - Freelancers - 11-14-2021

[Image: tCVHbOE.jpg]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

To: Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express
Subject: RE: New Contract

Greetings Ms. Takahashi,

It's pleasure to meet you and we are happy to help you at NSE. We accept your contract and we will start shipping the materials to your installation ASAP. Thanks for contacting Freelancer Associates.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

RE: NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies - YattattaY - 11-14-2021

[Image: fa9549f3533481ea446a9eae0083ce2edf03d6eb.png]
Incoming Transmission

To: Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express, cc: Mark Logan, FLA

Greetings Ms. Takahashi,

I am Taylor Enclain, from the Contractors Unit of the Freelancer Associates.

Half of the ordered Reinforced Alloy and Argentium Silver were already delivered by our teams. Please find the delivery log below.

We keep you informed once the contract is completed.
In the meantime, do not hesitate to come back to us for any question or remark.

Best Regards.

Signed,
Taylor Enclain
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

RE: NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies - Sakura Takahashi - 11-15-2021

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECIPIENT »» Mark Logan & Taylor Enclain
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» 50% Delivered

Greetings there,
Freelancer Associates representative,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the fast deliveries and the accurate documents/reports. Our docking master has confirmed several landings to FLA) captains unloading materials and equipment to the NSE trading terminal. The members of the board are happy with the fast and accurate deliveries and we are expecting to open a new business with your company which might include some regular supplies to the NSE installation.

We will wait for the rest of your deliveries and we wish you a good time at our lounge.

Have a good day gents.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

RE: NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies - Freelancers - 11-15-2021

Incoming Transmission

Greetings Ms. Takahashi,

We have delivered the below materials to your installation.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

RE: NSE | Freelancer Associates ▬ Fabrication Supplies - Freelancers - 11-17-2021

Incoming Transmission

Greetings Ms. Takahashi,

We delivered the remaining Argentium Silver to your installation. Your contract is now completed. Pleasure to do some business with you. Mark's out.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message