Discovery Gaming Community
To: XA-Ridgenose - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: XA-Ridgenose (/showthread.php?tid=190464)

To: XA-Ridgenose - Empress - 11-15-2021

[Image: MJ9SYpO.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Cassandra Hayes
Recipient: Callsign "Ridgenose" - Xeno Alliance
Subject: Nomad Activity - Dayvon Bennet

"Ridgenose",

First, a quick introduction: Cassandra Hayes, pilot of the Empress. I'm with the Order; Recon Unit Vigil. Currently at Fort Ramsey, finding my feet in Liberty. If my source is of any value, stating I'm here to investigate Nomad activity in the region should come as no surprise to you.

As for why I'm approaching you: I spoke with a certain Dayvon Bennet. Liberty Navy pilot. You should know him. Long story short, he's playing hard to get. Doesn't trust me -- Fair enough. What he did suggest I do, is talk to you.

Supposedly, both of you were involved in an incident in Kepler. One that took you out of the system, and into one Bennet was unfamiliar with. That's about all he was willing to spill. Not a whole lot for me to go on, so I'd like to learn more.

Let me know if you're willing to talk.

Hayes, out.

TRANSMISSION: CLOSED

RE: To: XA-Ridgenose - Darkstar_Spectre - 11-15-2021

[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: Atka.png_1.png]

Sender: "Ridgenose"
Recipient: Cassandra Hayes.
Subject:
That orphan bastard.

Oh, another Order spook and one with delusions of grandeur based on the ship name, how pleasant. You people have been spreading like wildfire lately. I suppose more spooks shouldn't be a surprise. But it looks like you already got yourself permission to set up shop on Ramsey, so good for you.

As for what you are asking, Bennet is an idiot, don't waste your time with him. That orphan bastard's dead mother is more god damn use than he is, just my luck that he decides to run his mouth off about me for whatever reason that keeps me at the front of his mind.

Sorry, I'm getting off track here. Look, I don't know what the orphan said I could tell you. Because I have no actual clue as to what the hell that was, I just focused on getting my ass out of the damn fire. Not sure what else I can tell you.

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: To: XA-Ridgenose - Empress - 11-15-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: RE: That orphan bastard.

"Ridgenose",

Could've had this conversation in space, but the situation didn't really allow for it. Bad luck.

I'm not here for Bennet, nor for you. I don't know why he sent me to you, either. Seemed to me like your mutual adventure has had an adverse effect on his mental state.
It's the adventure itself that I'm trying to learn more about.

I understand that you can't provide an in-depth analysis. Not your field. What I'm looking for is a chronology. Black box data. A video or audio feed. Again - I'm not here to build a file on you. Any data irrelevant to the actual event I have no use for. Leave it out if it's private.

Hayes, out.

RE: To: XA-Ridgenose - Darkstar_Spectre - 11-15-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Subject:
RE: RE: That orphan bastard.

Yes, that would have worked, I'm a little disappointed I didn't get the chance to find out what your friend was up to. As for the orphan, even before all that crap, his mental state wasn't really stable if you ask me.

Anyway, you saw today just what exactly things are like for us usually.
So I can't actually help you because not only has my Rebel suffered a month's worth of combat and radiation damage since the incident, there is also the fact that there was heavy electromagnetic interference wherever the hell we ended up. So the only thing left on the black box from the day in question is static.

All I can really tell you is the anomaly was where it started, which I'm sure you already have heard about from the orphan.

RE: To: XA-Ridgenose - Empress - 11-16-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: RE: RE: RE: That orphan bastard.

"Ridgenose",

I'd still really like to hear what you remember. Got something to contrast and compare. Can we meet?

Hayes, out.

RE: To: XA-Ridgenose - Darkstar_Spectre - 11-16-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Subject:
Meeting.

Fine, Even if it's because I'm only interested in hearing what you have to compare it to. Pick a place, and I'll try and free up some time.

RE: To: XA-Ridgenose - Empress - 11-16-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: RE: Meeting.

"Ridgenose",

Ideally? In space. Fort Severn's rotting corpse, maybe. If you'd rather have solid ground under your feet - you know Liberty better than I do. Pick somewhere quiet.

Hayes, out.