Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=190750)

To: Zoners - Diaz - 12-06-2021

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Dr. Alejandro Diaz
Location ....... Omega 3
To ...................... Zoners representatives
CC ..................... Phoenix, Zoners MFE
Subject .......... Base construction

Hola there.

I am Doctor Alejandro Diaz from Med Forces Enterprise , i am currently assigned for Omega systems, my current mission is to construct a base (hospital) for my patients. I came before you to ask for permission so i can proceed with construction's if that is possible.

My intentions are to construct base near Freeport 1 in Omega 3 system in fact it will be hospital for who ever need, base intentions is to provide medical assistance for anyone, my colleagues inform me that good quality of medicine is there so i will use that opportunity to take some. Another thing what base will provide is a modern shelter for refugees.

So i will wait for your conformation and we can talk more about our ideas!

Alejandro Diaz,
Hospital Manager , Omega 3
Med Force Enterprises

RE: To: Zoners - Diaz - 12-07-2021

* Boosting transmission *

RE: To: Zoners - Aazalot - 12-10-2021

[Image: 240?cb=20180618011857]
[Image: Logo-big.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Celcius Abonwood
* Subject: Freeport 1 - Hospital Build
* Priority : 1

Doctor Diaz,
Looking at the most recent, if not outdated, records. Freeport 1 comes under OSI Jurisdiction in regards to Zoner groups.
I have no issues as such with you building a hospital near Freeport 1, however there's a few things to be discussed and gone over.
The main point is that Omega 3 has been since I can remember a contested territory between Bretonia and Rheinland, though Rheinland only claim control of the area around Rugen Station at this time, if their public information is correct.
Bretonia WILL without fail punish the building of a station without their permission. So you WILL need to contact them and go through whatever hoops they have to get the permission to build.
The secondary point which is more to do with the station itself. How close are you intending to build the station to the Freeport? I will also admit its been sometime since I've visited Freeport 1 so im unaware as to what stations are nearby so that's something I will need to go and see for myself.

So moving forward, you need to contact Bretonia for Permission and I need to go and Visit Freeport 1 to check what, if any, stations are built near it.
Once we have done these we can update one another.

Regards
Celcius Abonwood - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --