Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG| (/showthread.php?tid=190870)

To: IMG| - Mr.Ling - 12-18-2021

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Greetings, I'm Mr. Ling of the Lane Hacker Inner Circle. You've probably never heard of me, which means I'm doing my job well.

Introductions aside, a while back there was some talk of the Lane Hackers assisting development on the moon Pecos. There was quite some chatter, a transfer of colonists, and it even somehow became a talking point when negotiating a ceasefire between IMG and Crayter. All this is really neither here nor there, and while there's often been routine check-ins on Camp Endeavor, not much has happened since 826. I seek to change this.

Recently, I stumbled upon a project, and perhaps a series of projects, that required more space than was available on stations. The completion of this project would require large construction facilities in a pressurized environment, and doing that on a station is not exactly what I'd call efficient. This gave me the great reason to suggest planetside facilities for the Lane Hackers, and who better to be right there next to us on this monumental occasion than our good friends The Independent Miners Guild? Having a larger workspace would allow larger technologies, more thorough testing, and a slew of other benefits to ourselves and our allies, and would surely grant important milestones to everyone involved.

My purpose for contacting you is to inform you of this endeavor. Sudden, unexplained construction would no doubt raise some eyebrows when seen. Undertaking this project without the courtesy of transparency would no doubt harm our relationship, and would be inconsiderate of us to do, and while we are to-the-point and frank with our allies, we are not inconsiderate.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: IMG| - MasterL410 - 12-19-2021

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: vyagCHD.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Claire DeGrasse

¤ TARGET-ID: Mr. Ling

¤ SUBJECT: Facilities on Pecos

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Good day to you, Mr. Ling.

We did indeed not have the pleasure of meeting before. My name is Claire DeGrasse, Operations Coordinator of the Guild. I appreciate your transparency about your future projects.
If I am not mistaken, the Lane Hackers allready run a few smaller colonies on Pecos. Naturally, we will support their expansion to make them fit your needs.
However, I must warn you. Recently, there have been more and more Liberty ships seen within Coronado. We do not want any unneccesary attention to our cooperation on Pecos, so make sure you are not being followed when visiting Pecos. I know this won't be an issue for people of your profession. Furthermore, please make sure no hostile individuals or groups set foot on Pecos, to maintain the delicate political stability and security on the moon.

That would be all for now. If you need anything else from us, let me know.

Good luck with your projects.

With best regards,
Claire DeGrasse
Operations Coordinator
Independent Miners Guild

[Image: XkgDizC.png]