Discovery Gaming Community
To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore (/showthread.php?tid=190994)

To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Veronica Auditore - 01-01-2022

< < < < Incoming Transmission > > > >

[Image: Veronica_Auditore_portrait_cyber.jpg]

ID:Veronica Auditore
Subject:Lastest Ecounter
Encryption:Aux/Hac Type-TealSpear

Greetings 46th Fleet High Command. My name is Veronica, Veronica Auditore. I was told by Officer James Creed to contact you, probably in terms of our encounter in the Manhattan Grid.
So, I guess Im looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards Veronica Auditore

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

RE: To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - 01-02-2022

[Image: Dm8Zx3l.png]

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: Granted - Recipient Only

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender Name: Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith

Recipient: Veronica Auditore

Ms. Auditore,

I do not believe I've met you in space, but thank you for contacting the Liberty Navy, 46th Fleet.

How might I be of assistance to you?

Yours faithfully,

Martin Kemp-Smith
Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet sender and is not to be passed on to anyone outside of this transmission.

Communication Terminated

RE: To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Veronica Auditore - 01-02-2022

Greetings Admiral Kemp-Smith, indeed we haven't meet before. I was asked to explain myself to 46th Fleet High Command as you can see in the attached file, but not sure for what certainly. The possession of Gallic weapons or illegal stuff in my cargo hold... Or perhaps organisation that im working for.

RE: To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - 01-02-2022

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: Higher Encryption - Read Only Access for Recipient

Ms. Auditore,

I appreciate the fast response to the last communication.

In light of the black-box recording you attached, I would be inclined, in my entirety, to support the comments made to you by Vice Admiral Creed and Lieutenant Commander Storn.

Might I firstly enquire as to whom you are working for? If it is a branch of Liberty Forces, please inform me of which one. If you are indeed undercover, it may well have been useful in advanced to know under which branch you are operating, and, of course, the authorising officer or Supervisor that has cleared such a detail.

Secondly, if I might request to know which vessel you were flying at the time you were halted by my Officers? Gallic and Nomad weaponry are strictly forbidden to be fitted on any ship within the Republic, other than the Liberty Security Force and seldom Navy vessels for the adapted latter. So I hope you can understand Admiral Creed and Lieutenant Commander Storn's concerns. I would like to take this opportunity to include the appropriate Liberty Laws that come in to play at this time.

If you can indeed prove that you are working for a sanctioned branch of Liberty, please do so. I will accept a communication from a Senior Officer/Agent, or Higher Command elements of the same.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Martin Kemp-Smith
Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet sender and is not to be passed on to anyone outside of this transmission.

Communication Terminated

RE: To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Veronica Auditore - 01-04-2022

Well I've read a bit Liberty's law and it seems that your operatives have made a mistake. My weapons indeed are of Gallic origin but they are civilian, while law says that only military weapons are illegal.
My ship is of Longsword class which as far as i know is legal to posses and utilize. Seems that you must know that I am working for The LSF.

RE: To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - 01-04-2022

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: Higher Encryption - Read Only Access for Recipient

I shall openly acknowledge the error, on both the Vice Admiral and your ends respectively. Judging from the logs, at no point did you raise that point, so was simply working with what information I've been given.

This being said, I see you have failed to provide any evidence that supports your comments of being a serving, active Agent of the Security Force. You did not identify as such to either Officers, nor even now when it's been specifically requested.

On sufficient and satisfactory receipt of anything to confirm that you are indeed working for the LSF, then I shall consider this matter closed and we can move on.

Until then, Ms. Auditore.

Martin Kemp-Smith
Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Communication Terminated

RE: To: 46th Liberty Fleet HC | From: Veronica Auditore - Veronica Auditore - 01-05-2022

Sorry it seems that I have forgot to attach this.
Please try to prevent eventual leaking this outside your unit.