Discovery Gaming Community
To: Leon Dante | From: Veronica Auditore - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Leon Dante | From: Veronica Auditore (/showthread.php?tid=191160)

To: Leon Dante | From: Veronica Auditore - Veronica Auditore - 01-16-2022

< < < < Incoming Transmission > > > >

[Image: Veronica_Auditore_portrait_cyber.jpg]

ID:Veronica Auditore
Subject:Ask for Help
Encryption:Aux/Hac Type-TealSpear

Good day Mr. Dante
My name Is Veronica Auditore and I am contacting you to get some... help? this is the right word I suppose.
The place where I was living till yesterday got disabled by some heavy naval forces so now I am sleeping and living onboard of my fighter. I don't have any place where to go and I've heard rumours that perhaps you could spare me some space at Freeport 12. I'm not requiring much space... just one hangar bay and little room. For exchange I can try to organize you things you need or perform some other task in space or onboard station.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards Veronica Auditore

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

RE: To: Leon Dante | From: Veronica Auditore - Zoners of Galileo - 01-17-2022

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

Date : 17-01-829 A.S

ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL :NON URGENT

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM : Leon Dante Freeport 12 COO

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION TO : Veronica Auditore

Greetings Veronica

I am Leon Dante and I am the COO of both Freeport 12 facilities in Galileo,

It is so interesting that you have contacted me in person, and I am sure that you will be someone who has passed Freeport 12 many times. As you will very well know, a Freeport is open to all visitors except for any Alien or other non human entities.

It is interesting to find out what space you actually require from us and I would also need details of the type of items that you will be putting in this area that, we could propose to give you. We are primarily a manufacturing facility, which produces equipment but as our production has slowed down it means we do have relevant space.

Please send me a reply and I can discuss this with the CEO, who leaves most of the base running to myself, but he will need to still give me the go ahead to let you use some space.

Many thanks

Leon Dante
Chief of Operations
Zoners of Galileo
Freeport 12 Main Base
Freeport 12 Extension

RE: To: Leon Dante | From: Veronica Auditore - Veronica Auditore - 01-24-2022

< < < < Incoming Transmission > > > >

[Image: Veronica_Auditore_portrait_cyber.jpg]

ID:Veronica Auditore
Subject:Ask for Help
Encryption:Aux/Hac Type-TealSpear

The reason that I've contacted you in 4 eyes is that I'm preferring to talk with people directly without unnecessary brokers on the way that could change the meaning of messages. Hope you understand that.
Well I need some storage space approximately 100 units of free space for my belongings such as some spare H-fuel, tea and few guns.

Best Regards Veronica Auditore

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <