Discovery Gaming Community
To: Fudai Daimyo Kinoshita Akechi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Fudai Daimyo Kinoshita Akechi (/showthread.php?tid=191218)

To: Fudai Daimyo Kinoshita Akechi - Shimamori - 01-23-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: tX0NSmu.png]
侯爵島森正仁

`拝啓明智殿, (//"haikei Akechi dono" - Dear Lord Akechi,)

I hope your mission overseeing the trade flow to the colony on Chubu is going well. There have been no reports from your side indicating any incidents and I assume the situation is stable. My own patrols trips to Chubu have also been quite peaceful. Thus, I think nothing will happen if I recall you and your men from the mission. I will have a meeting with Prime Minister Miyasu Sanae aboard her "Shukensha" liner in the orbit of Honshu soon. As my advisor in military matters and vassal, you are to accompany me to the meeting and provide your counsel. Arrive at Honshu at your earliest convenience and get ready the hatamoto (//honour guard) for the trip. Consider this event also an opportunity for you to present yourself in the best light before the political elite of Kusari, perhaps it will promote your clan's standing.

敬具島森正仁 (//"Keigu Shimamori Masahito" - Best Regards, Shimamori Masahito)

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]

RE: To: Fudai Daimyo Kinoshita Akechi - Couden - 01-23-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: KtUQhGT.png]
侯爵島森正仁

拝啓島森殿, (//"Haikei Shimamori-dono" (Dear Lord Shimamori )

Indeed the mission in Chubu is going quite well. The Tsuru operative wing with the "Zuikaku" protects our convoys and the situation is fully under our control. No enemy ships were spotted during my mission in Chubu. However, I cannot recall my men from this mission. Only I and the crew of "Zuikaku" can return. Lord Shimamori, I will humbly accept your offer and will accompony you abord the "Shukensha". It might take a time to arrive back to Honshu but I will do my best to be in time at Honshu

敬具木下明智 (//"Keigu Kinoshita Akechi" (best regards, Kinoshita Akechi)

[伝言以上]

RE: To: Fudai Daimyo Kinoshita Akechi - Shimamori - 06-10-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: tX0NSmu.png]
侯爵島森正仁

`拝啓明智殿, (//"haikei Akechi dono" - Dear Lord Akechi,)

It is y pleasure to inform you that under the mandate of the imperial government our clan has been awarded the privilege of developing and fielding two destroyer-equivalent vessels of "Mizu" class. One is to be upgraded from my old "Takeda"-class Zuiryu. The other is to be constructed from the remains of the hull of "Hitachi" (which, unfortunately, did not succeed in field testing). Knowing your list of services, I propose the ship be christened "Zuikaku", the auspicious crane. "Zuiryu" will be upgraded using Yukawa capacities in Honshu, while according to the agreement reached with Samura "Zuikaku" will be assembled at Yokohama shipyard in New Tokyo. Because of this, I would like you to depart for Yokohama shipyard and oversee the construction of "Zuikaku" which is to be given to your command after the completion of the construction. You are to report about the progress of the construction and if there are any mishaps in the course of it. Once the ship is done you will assume command in its field testing as was requested by the KNF command.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

敬具島森正仁 (//"Keigu Shimamori Masahito" - Best Regards, Shimamori Masahito)

[伝言以上]

RE: To: Fudai Daimyo Kinoshita Akechi - Couden - 06-10-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: fxL5DRa.png]
侯爵島森正仁

I am pleased you enjoyed my list of service and my loyality to the Empire and Shimamori Clan. The current "Zuikaku" Will stay in Honshu sector and I will arrive to Yokohama on the next week. Firstly I have to prepare the shuttle before travel to New Tokyo.

I am ready to serve the Emperor and Clan and ready to conduct the field test of New "Mizu-class" Destroyers. I will report you, lord Shimamori, when I will arrive at Yokohama.

[伝言以上]

RE: To: Fudai Daimyo Kinoshita Akechi - Couden - 08-12-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: fxL5DRa.png]
侯爵島森正仁

Engineers of Samura Keiretsu have made everything related to "Mizu" including the current Weapony of "Zuikaku", Long-Range Communication Array, and Radiator systems. I am sending Zuikaku Ship Profile research . In addition to this, the construction materials for "Zuikaku" upgrade will be calculated soon. All required commodities should have deliver to Yokohama Shipyard. I will send a request to Samura once the amount of materials has been calculated..

[伝言以上]