Discovery Gaming Community
Swift's Mining Co.1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Swift's Mining Co.1 (/showthread.php?tid=191298)

Pages: 1 2

Swift's Mining Co.1 - SwiftWing - 02-01-2022

[Image: Daumann_HC_logo.png]

Swift ENTERPRISES
Owner Operator
Swift's Mining Co.1

((Incoming Signal Detected))

((Receiving Transmission))

Incoming transmission recipient:All Haulers and Miners

Attention to all Haulers and Miners, Swift's Mining Co.1 has been open for a few Years and does Quite a Bit of Business in the Rhineland Systems to Help Traders and Miners alike, to help the overall Economy of all Concerned.

If you want to make some fast cash, Pull up a Miner in Frankfurt and mine away.

All Miners and Traders are welcome.

UPDATE: Due to Thieves Stealing ore from my base and selling to local bases Ore Prices have had to go up to 4,000 ea, same as other bases, sorry that people want to steal and drive the cost up for everyone.
I wish you a Healthy and Productive Life.

Swiftwing, Owner, and Operator of Swift's Mining Co.1

((Transmission Completed))

((Signal Terminated))

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - All Worlds - 02-10-2022

Good day Swift's Mining staff,

I am pleased to report we have been able to transport several of the commodities you requested as part of your planned Core upgrade project!

Here's the breakdown of our deliveries:

10,000 High Performance Alloy
10,000 Heat Sinks
10,000 Plasfoam Conduits
20,000 Optronic Arrays

We will continue to keep this shipments up on these and the other items you require until your needs are fulfilled!

We appreciate the working relationship and your dedication to providing such quality Aluminum Ore in Frankfurt for DHC!

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - SwiftWing - 02-10-2022

Swift ENTERPRISES
Owner Operator
Swift's Mining Co.1

Incoming transmission recipient:Jeff Simpson, President, All World Enterprises

(02-10-2022, 09:12 PM)All Worlds Wrote: Good day, Swift's Mining staff,

I am pleased to report we have been able to transport several of the commodities you requested as part of your planned Core upgrade project!

Here's the breakdown of our deliveries:

10,000 High Performance Alloy
10,000 Heat Sinks
10,000 Plasfoam Conduits
20,000 Optronic Arrays

We will continue to keep these shipments up on these and the other items you require until your needs are fulfilled!

We appreciate the working relationship and your dedication to providing such quality Aluminum Ore in Frankfurt for DHC!

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson

Gratefully Received, all said Items to base. Thanks for the Business and help. Items Price set on Base receiving Items. Good day, and stay safe.

((Signal Terminated))

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - All Worlds - 02-11-2022

Good day Swift's staff,

I am happy to report more progress on our shipments to you.

Here's the latest deliveries:
5000 Heat Sinks
5000 Plasfoam Conduits
5000 Nanomembrane filters

They were all confirmed upon receipt by your docks. Our DHC partners were happy to oblige and grab some of your Aluminum stores for a healthy profit upon delivery to New London!

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - All Worlds - 02-12-2022

Good day Swift's staff,

I am happy to report more progress on our shipments to you.

Here's the latest deliveries:
5000 High Performance Alloy

They were all confirmed upon receipt by your docks. Our DHC partners were happy to oblige and grab some of your Aluminum stores for a healthy profit upon delivery to New London!

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - SwiftWing - 02-14-2022

Swift ENTERPRISES
Owner Operator
Swift's Mining Co.1

Incoming transmission recipient: Jeff Simpson, President, All World Enterprises

Great work, Bringing in all that Cargo. It's nice to have that Upgrade completed, looking forward to our next project together, Let me know next time you're in the Base. Just let one of my Base Crew know you're here, and We will meet up and have a few drinks at the bar, and discuss future plans and Contracts that will Benefit us both.

((Signal Terminated))

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - Karsten Müller - 02-15-2022

[[Transmission started]]
[Image: InterspaceLogo_2.png]

Hello Swift's staff,

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Karsten Müller and I am self-employed and a trader.
I'm from Liberty Space and live with my family on Planet Manhattan.
Since I'm the only one in the family who travels the far reaches of space, I'm always on the lookout for new lucrative deals, and that's when I noticed your station in the Frankfurt system, as I also supply a base near you with important goods.
I would like to receive an offer from you to do business together.
If you need a train to transport your mined ore to your base or if you need help with a construction project, please let me know and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

I wish you and your staff another wonderful day..

Best regards: Karsten Müller

[[Transmission ends]]

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - Karsten Müller - 02-18-2022

[[Transmission started]]

reminder

I wish you and your staff another wonderful day.

Best regards: Karsten Müller

[[Transmission ends]]

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - All Worlds - 02-18-2022

Good day Karsten Muller!

I myself have benefited greatly with collaboration with others in need - my work with Swift staff paid off immediately and long term with their aid in stocking my own base in Shikoku with 80,000 units of Platinum just hours ago.

I have an ALG base my Freelancer corporation is in charge of in New Berlin called Bochum Depot, near Essen.

If you are looking for valuable trades, all basic and some not so basic construction materials for base upgrades are being sought, as well as the potential to help ALG in their clean-up efforts in the nearby Dortmund Wreck.

Also, I would like you to consider have myself add your name to our growing list of transport captains we will contact for adhoc convoy work, regardless of faction affiliation (well, must be lawful).

Here's my initial communique: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=191534

We would be pleased to work with you, to the benefit of us all!

Keep in touch through Neural net, private messages, or regular com traffic, including the link at the bottom of this communication.

Safe travels,
Jeff Simpson

RE: Swift's Mining Co.1 - SwiftWing - 02-18-2022

Swift ENTERPRISES
Owner Operator
Swift's Mining Co.1

Incoming transmission recipient:Karsten Müller

Howdy Karsten Müller, Nice to hear from you. Yeah, I have been through the New York system quite a few times. My family went there once when I was younger and my Dad had some Business on Planet Manhattan. We went to a restaurant to wait for my dad, the only thing I really remember was the food was different and really good. When you're in my Base check Current Information to see base needs (F9). I try to keep that updated.

My Little Base is a small franchise off of the Daumann Corporation, so in a sense, It is a bit of a Mom and Pop type Mining base. My dad started up the base years ago before he was drafted and killed in the war. After we lost him it turned into a family business for years, ran by the family group, and about 5 years ago turned over to me. but I have Great plans for the base. My construction plans are in the near future so keep an eye out for updates, we plan to expand the Mining bases Usefulness Smile

May I recommend that you keep an Information ship there you can Relay through to see the Current information of base needs.

((Signal Terminated))