Discovery Gaming Community
Game crashes when landing on certain bases - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Game crashes when landing on certain bases (/showthread.php?tid=191739)

Game crashes when landing on certain bases - Onpwnage - 03-13-2022

Dear Discovery Community,

I am flying a Golem ALG transport on a trade route from Sigma 21 to New Londen running Uranium ore.

Every time I try to dock at Belvedere Refinery, the game crashes. I have been able to reproduce this crash 3 times. The first time I had to restart all the way from Sigma 21. Second and third time I had to restart from Holman Outpost, Tau-31.

I will go an fourth time and will post screenshots with timestamps to prove the crash.
Edit: fourth time the crash did not happen at Belvedere Refinery, but during the jump from Leeds to New Londen. I have been able to land at Belvedere Refinery without a game crash.

Kind regards,

A returning veteran player

RE: Game crashes when landing on certain bases - All Worlds - 03-13-2022

My bad luck lately with full game crashes seems to happen almost every time my routes go through Leeds.
Yesterday it crashes when jumping from New London to Cambridge, but at least let me continue at jump gate in Cambridge.
Today it was a run from O-3 to Shikoku - and when I docked at the base, boom! All the way back to O-3.

The Pirate transport in Leeds is my bad luck charm - I remember fighting him and his cruise disruptors the first time it happened and troubles with every ship ever since. Yet not every time - its weird.

(03-13-2022, 12:16 AM)Onpwnage Wrote: Dear Discovery Community,

I am flying a Golem ALG transport on a trade route from Sigma 21 to New Londen running Uranium ore.

Every time I try to dock at Belvedere Refinery, the game crashes. I have been able to reproduce this crash 3 times. The first time I had to restart all the way from Sigma 21. Second and third time I had to restart from Holman Outpost, Tau-31.

I will go an fourth time and will post screenshots with timestamps to prove the crash.
Edit: fourth time the crash did not happen at Belvedere Refinery, but during the jump from Leeds to New Londen. I have been able to land at Belvedere Refinery without a game crash.

Kind regards,

A returning veteran player

RE: Game crashes when landing on certain bases - Skorak - 03-13-2022

Thanks a lot for keeping this up. Finding this bug has been more than difficult. All information helps.

Aerelm has spent a lot of today(yesterday?) finding it, so have I. Current main suspects are those pirate transports and the trade lanes. But nothing concrete nailed down yet. It's frustrating really, so thank you for the help!

RE: Game crashes when landing on certain bases - All Worlds - 03-13-2022

We appreciate all the work that goes into keeping this environment running! Thank you!

(03-13-2022, 02:05 AM)Skorak Wrote: Thanks a lot for keeping this up. Finding this bug has been more than difficult. All information helps.

Aerelm has spent a lot of today(yesterday?) finding it, so have I. Current main suspects are those pirate transports and the trade lanes. But nothing concrete nailed down yet. It's frustrating really, so thank you for the help!