Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - sele - 11-03-2009

-----Incoming Transmission-----

I was born on planet New Berlin in the poor district.My father was a trader trying to earn some money because he needed to feed my family. One day my mom and sister wanted to help him in his work and they gone trading with him, but I did't go because i was ill. Few days after they went off trading, a military officer came to my house and told me that my family was killed by Rheinland military, by classified orders.

Relay?...CLASSIFIED?...I think not,...

Now...I'm alone, I have nothing to lose, but to avenge...
Flight experiance: I have learned to fly a ship when I had 14

I want to join the RHA to avenge my family with the blood of fascists!!!...

//Time zone: GMT+1

------End of Transmission-----

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 11-04-2009

Message to: Nikolas Messter
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

The old "guilty until proven innocent"... If only I could count the people who suffered from this exact philosophy before they realised the truth about the Rheinland government. Well, 'you came to the right place', as the old saying goes. Come to Dresden, the cradle of the revolution, and you will be introduced to the movement by one of our patrols.

Regards,
Meisnerr

---

Message to: - unknown -

Well, we know you're eager, but... what is your name? Where are you from? Prove that you're not a Military spy.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - sele - 11-05-2009

-----Incoming transmission-----

-----lost part of the message-----

Name:Nik.Thompson

Height:6'33

Personality Traits:listen to orders,not trust strangers

Unique Quality:At age of 14 I have learned to fly a ship,at age of 15 a gunship,good RPer

-Born on planet New Berlin

-Status of a family: mom-dead, father-dead, sister-dead, me-alive

-Current thoughts:avenge, avenge, avenge,...

-I want to join the RHA to avenge my family with the blood of fascists!!!...

[Image: Odin2copy.jpg]

-----------------------------------

-----Transmission lost-----

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Zony - 11-05-2009

----Incoming Transmission----

1. Full name and origin: Stefan Heinrich, Planet New Berlin

2. Short biography: I was born on Planet New Berlin i raised by father only. I didnt knowed anything about my mother. My dad was working hard for Republican Shipping.One day they called him a traitor! RM fascist thinked hes traitor. Because they thought hes giving Republican routes to Red Hessians and other pirates. They had orders to kill him.I was afraid if i join Red Hessians i will not have enough strenght to kill anyone buy after they killed him, i wanted revenge. I found out real traitor and killed him. Now, when im alone and nothing to lose i wanna have revenge to all fascists!!!

3. Prior flight experience: Very good, and excellent RPer
4. Branch that you would like join: I wanna join RHA and have revenge to fascists they took to many inocent lives!
5. //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: Stefi96srb
6. //Your timezone GMT+1

Thank You...

//if u want bigger story just pm me....

---------------------------
Facists must pay!

-----Transmission Lost----

Red Hessian Army wants you! - FreelancerFanatic - 11-05-2009

"Incoming transmission... Wrote:Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

Subject: Red tears we cried as our homelands slowly died.

Gentlemen of the revolution,
my brothers in shed blood.

I am no Rheinlander. I do not try to be.
But make no mistake: Your cause is mine.

I come from Liberty. I was born on Houston, Texas, but my turbulent life has taken me across the Liberty systems. Like in Rheinland, Liberty suffers from overpowering corporations. The bottom class is exploited and cries for change, but the rule of credits always has the upper hand.
The first hit was my father's death: As the factoryworkers on Houston were replaced by prisoners, riots broke out among the unemployed. The violence became fatal to many.
The second hit came shortly after: My younger brother fled the planet and joined the Liberty Rogues. In them we saw a glimpse of hope, but found only a gang of ruthless thugs preying on civilians. His new work provided me and my mother with enough credits to leave Houston as well, and in a cruel twist of fate our transport was attack by his new colleagues. My mother did not survive.
For me, having felt the hand of both lawfuls and unlawful, I turned to the only group that opposed them both: The Xeno terrorist movement. I thought they were the true hope of Liberty: Acting out of ideals instead of a lust for credits. I flew with them. I was trained in the use of fighters and bombers, taught guerrilla tactics, and destroyed for the good of our nation. ...But it was a hoax. In truth, I found but a loosely organized group of psychopaths, bent on senseless destruction even more than the Rogues and their allies.
I saw no more light in Liberty, so I looked beyond: What I found was more of the same. Corruption and cruelty rule Sirius, hidden and visible in every corner.
I drifted aimlessly among a universe darker than death itself.
..But then, I saw your red beacon. Proud warriors of the revolution, ready to fight oppression with willpower and great red fury in their blood. The force that will put an end to all the pain mankind has suffered through the ages.. And that force, I decided, is where my complete loyalty will lie.

I do not care about flags. I do not care about Rheinland, Liberty, or Bretonia and Kusari, or even the rumored other houses.

I see no color but red.

Long live the revolution.

Sincerely,
Eric Wyatt Collins.

//skype: freelancerfanatic
//GMT+1

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 11-06-2009

Message to: Nik Thompson

All right. Move to Dresden for your induction procedure. One of our patrols will pick you up

Regards,
Meisnerr

---

Message to: Stefan Heinrich

Seems you suffered like many of us here - through the hit of your family by the corrupt government. Well, you seem motivated. The next thing you should do is set course for Dresden, and steer off the trade lanes. Then simply wait for one of our patrols.

Regards,
Meisnerr

---

Message to: Eric Wyatt Collins

Ahh yes, the Libertonians frequently make the mistake of propagandising us as ultra-nationalist, while that is not the case. Rheinland is our origin, but we fight against fascism and corporatism in all places. Even in Liberty, if silently. We fight in solidarity with all who oppose the corrupt and the apathetic wealthy. But you will learn more about that soon. You can break the blockade with the help of the local IMG and get to Rheinland. From there, head towards Dresden. That's where we will find you.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Contaan - 11-29-2009

--Broadband Message--
--All Frequencies--

Sender: Hessian Tear Oberst Klaus Dwyn

Guten tag meine herren! We are still in need of those that wish to better themselves and take action against the Rheinland government! Our main Red Hessian Army and the Hessian Tear strike force have been continually fighting the Corsairs in the Omegas and the Military within Rheinland itself!

Unfortunately we have another threat, the Wilde, which is one of the reasons why the Hessian Tear squadron was formed. We will give you the tools to fight against our foes, all we request is your loyalty. If you want to further the ideals of the Red Hessians, and take the responsibility of being in the front lines against the Corsairs along with repelling the Wilde, join the Hessian Tear Squadron!

--End Transmission--

Red Hessian Army wants you! - deaxy - 11-29-2009

//I am reposting this, because I went away again! I still wish to join your group!

A weak transmission was being sent out somewhere deep in Rheinland space. You could hear a lot of static and some German language somewhere in the background.

"Work you peace of crap, WORK!"

Then, suddenly the transmission got clearer, the voice got louder.

"Well, this is much better.
My name is Carl, Carl Ostheim, and I come from Rheinland. I am sick and tired of running and hiding in other peoples shadows. I wish to come out in the light and let everyone know, that I am ready to give up my life for the homeland. The great Rheinland has been tortured enough. It has been suffering in the hands of the corrupt pigs, who call them selfs our saviours. I am ready to fights the government, fight the power. I will make them regret, regret the suffering that they made me and my people feel.

I am not well trained, I am not rich, but I am here to give it all up for our combined cause. So please, the great leaders of the RHA, if you see potential in my eyes, my hearth, let me become one of you, let me help you in any way I can, you will not regret it.
"

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Contaan - 12-01-2009

--Recieving Transmission--
--Message recieved--
--Opening--

Sender: Hessian Tear Oberst Klaus Dwyn

Guten tag Herr Ostheim. I have spoken with Herr Meisnerr and it is good to see you again. As always, all we request from you is your loyalty, as you will be given the weapons to further our cause. Head to the Dresden system and you will soon see one of our patrols to guide you back.

--End Transmission--

Red Hessian Army wants you! - valen - 12-11-2009

▌▌▌▌▌INCOMING TRANSMISSION▐▐▐▐▐
[Image: BATT_anders_400x400.jpg]
Communication ID: Sebastian Bieber
Signal Location: Vogtland Base
Target Identification: Red Hessians Army

Guten tag mein Herren,

I am sad to say that The Erzegnel is damaged beyond repairs.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54011
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54015

The Vogtland Chief engineer confirmed this today and I was told to report it to you. Its main propulsion system is leaking, and the structural integrity is to badly weakened.

But I do not wish to abandon our cause, and what we are trying to achieve in Rheinland. Therefore I swear my loyalty to the Red Hessian Army.

I wish to join your ranks, and together we shall drive the fascists out of our Fatherland!

For those of you that do not know me, Sebastian Bieber is the name. I was born on Planet New Berlin, and followed my fathers footsteps in becoming an officer. The woman that gave birth to me is still alive and well, currently residing on New Berlin, and for her I will always have respect. My father's destiny is unknown, because he is considered missing or killed in action. My health is good, still shaken and bruised from the last encounter with the Corsairs but I will manage it. Flying experience I am not lacking off. Flying for the Military since I graduated from Officers Academy, and was mostly flying a bomber.

I consider myself to belong in the Hessian Tears squadron. Maybe not due to my skills, but due to my courage that I am not short off. Where you need me, there I will go, first to come, last one to leave. But I will agree with any decision you make to where to put me, if you accept me.

My S.K.Y.P.3. identification card is cmdrvalen. (//GMT+1)

I hope for a positive and fast response.

<div align="right]Yours faithfully
Sebastian Bieber

▌▌▌▌▌END OF TRANSMISSION▐▐▐▐▐