Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 02-09-2010

Message to: Udo Keisinger
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr

Herr Keisinger, there is always a place for capable, motivated people in the Red Hessian Army. After all, we are nothing less but the People's Army of Rheinland. I have your transfer papers right here. Your equipment will await you on Vogtland's flight deck 8. Welcome to the cause.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Death.RunningVerminator - 02-14-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Source - Freital Base
ID - Blovik.Shavik

Guten tag! I am Blovik Shavik, eh, the name is eh funny story. I was born and raised on New Berlin until i was able to mine for my father. Soon afterward, those bastards took everything from me! I don't know why, but my home was stripped of our luxuries and my family, gone. The last i saw of them was the back a'side of eh military! I have served in combat several times, although, it was either in a very small craft, or my father's old mining ship. I hope you will allow me to aid in your campaign and seize a personal goal for myself, revenge'a!

***End of Transmission***

//skype is, Deathrunnerrulz
// US eastern time.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Riebezagel - 02-14-2010

**Incoming Transmission**
| Source : Vogtland Base , Dresden |
[Image: 9ig4v7mm.png]
| ID : Emil Meier |

Guten Tag,
my name is Emil Meier and i am willing to join the Red Hessian Army. The reason is a very simple one, i am more than disgusted of the corrupt Rheinland Government. Controlled by the large companies and the so called "defense" industry, they make all Rheinland people suffering for their very own benefits. Ironically in the name of our Vaterland.
I don't have much to offer, i am just young unexperienced and average, but motivated guy. Currently i am studying the Red Hessian Operational Manual at your recruitment office at Vogtland Base. I already own a brand new RH-GM17 "Loki" Red Hessian Light Fighter, i bought from all the money i saved and "organized". As supporting information, please find my attached personal data sheet. I know, it is very weak. But i am young, motivated, willing to learn and i already successfully completed a training as scout pilot for Republican Shipping. I worked a few weeks as scout for their convoys before i decided to sacrifice my life for a bigger cause, for Rheinland.

Revolutionaere Gruesse,
Emil Meier
Personal data sheet:
[Image: ih5lgi9s.png]

**Transmission Terminated**

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 02-14-2010

Message to: Blovik Shavik
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

Ah yes, many people join us with a simple motivation like revenge. It might seem important just now, but eventually the feeling dies down as one finally notices the bigger picture. You should accustom yourself with the ideals of the Volkrevolution, know what we are fighting for so that when you get a chance to carry out your revenge, it will not simply be revenge. No, it will be punishment and retribution, and when that is carried out -- we will begin rebuilding Rheinland, for that is our main and final goal. Always remember that.

Now report yourself to flight deck 6 on Vogtland. Your induction will begin there.

Regards,
Meisnerr

---

Message to: Emil Meier
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

So, Herr Meier, you're a young man with a lot to learn. Excellent. You have passed the first step, thrown away your corporate shackles in order to help shape our Vaterland's future. There are many men here like you, willing to lay down their lives for this cause, believing in what is right. It seems like it's your destiny to become one of them.

Welcome to the Red Hessian Army.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Malenka - 02-27-2010

Guten tag comrades,

Today im back to the Army. After I got shot down by a Corsair gunboat and sent to the aid station I'm back.
I will need a new ship and equipment...

// I stoped playing FL 3 months ago and my acc has been deleted and i never got the begginers 20 mill, i supplied my own ship equip...

send it to [RHA]-Nikolas.Messter

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Cond0r - 03-01-2010

Incoming Transmission
Opening Channel

Guten tag meine Herren. My name is Raymond Amsel, and I have decided to make a big step forward in my life. I was born on planet Stuttgart, mein father was a Miner and meine mutter was a housewife. Mein father was making good money, I had everything I needed. I was doing good in school and father even listed me up to get some flight lessons. Everything was just perfect, but then, a grim day came.

While mining in Omega 7, my father was ambushed by Corsair pilots. He was in a group with a couple of other Kruger miners. When the Corsairs came, my fathers comrades left him, they ran quickly away to save their own lives. The Corsairs got him, they attacked and damaged his ship badly, but he managed to survive the encounter. The Kruger fools declined the whole incident, they claimed it did not happen, said my father was alone. But despite that fact, he refused to leave the organisation, he said Kruger was his life. I hated them, I hated them more and more every day. I hated the time my father left for work, I hated the time he spent mining with the same cowards that nearly got him killed, I started to hate him too...

I beleive that our great nation was meant for bigger things, that it shouldnt be controled by corporate cowards and Millitary that is never there to help the ones in need. I left my home, I said goodbye to my mother and left while father was not at home. That was a year ago. I have been wandering across Rheinland space searching for a meaning....I heard of the Hessian Army, of the Volkrevolution. This was it, this was the goal I have been searching for...

I wish the Red Hessian Army to be my new home, to welcome my comrades as a familly. One day I hope to turn my father around, to make him see the truth, if that day does not come, then he shall be on the side I consider as enemies....

Fur das Volkrevolution!!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

Code:
//Skype: navy-cond0r
//GMT + 1

Red Hessian Army wants you! - socioclast - 03-01-2010

Message to: Raymond Amsel
Comm ID: Ernst Neurath

Major Neurath enters his office, back from yet another patrol in Omega-7, his eyes were looking for fresh drink but finds load of paperwork on table:

"Verdammt! Another wingman lost and now zis? Paperwork?!" - he starts yelling.

Upon reading new application, his mood starts to change, obviously sympathetic to victim of Kruger corporate mangling machine but still filled with revenge.

"Exzellent, exzellent! Zis ist what we need! True patriot willing to fight back und sacrifice, even when his family seems lost!
Get him new insignia und new ship right away, ze Volkrevolution cant wait for zis bureaucracy! We'll strike them again today but harder!"

He slams the door after he hands his adjutant application approval.

"Und get me that drink, verdammt!"

Red Hessian Army wants you! - looqas - 03-02-2010

Message to: Nikolas Messter
Comm ID: Johannes Farb

It seems that you indeed have been a member once. You must have been one of those rekruts that have vanished on their first sorties. Good that some of them make it back. Not many do.

You are re-admitted to our ranks as Rekrut and you would do well to check out the requirements for the promotion here, following your progress from this chart and reading through the Operational Manual to refreshen your memory.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Aphil - 03-04-2010

Greetings Hessians.
I am known as Joseph Abusaid. My application may be a bit... strange, to say the least however I trust that you will accept me because quite frankly I have no where else to go. You see my father was recently arrested and executed under charges for smuggling Blood Diamonds. I know this is not true and I know that my father was going to Rheinland to sell Niobium Ore to New Berlin. Why the military killed my father I don't know. Maybe it was because he's from Liberty... I protested against the Government for executing my father and now they're after me. They want me dead and now I feel like avenging my father... Not by force though I won't shy away from that but by toppling their so called "Government". Destroying them from the inside out would be enough to avenge my father. I understand if you don't accept me considering I'm not exactly from Rheinland however believe me when I say I would be dedicated until the last breath to avenge my father and free Rheinland from the tyranny of the Chancellor.

**Uploading Biography*
Name: Joseph Abusaid
Born: 799 A.S, Planet Erie
On the run since 817 A.S

// I'v been playing for around 3 Months now. I'm not bad at combat but I'm not as good as I can be.
// Sky Peanut ID: Joseph.Abusaid
// GMT +5 (Eastern Canada)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - looqas - 03-04-2010

Message to: Joseph Abusaid
Comm ID: Johannes Farb

Ah, You are the right kind of guy from which we can train and mold the instrument to free our beloved Rheinland; the kind of man with motivation and rather few options. And I would not worry too much about your origin. Sure you may have to put up with some scheisse from some of our more bigoted pilots and might have to use your fists to drive the point clear at Vogtland bar, but you'll do ok. Like I did.

Give a call to Bruno in Kreuzberg, tell him the how you'd love to see a fully red maple tree bloom and he'll get you in a transport to Vogtland. Willkommen to your new life that can have a meaning and purpose.

While enroute to Vogtland familiarize yourself with the following documents RHA Rank Structure, Pilot progress chart and read and verstehe the Operational Manual.