Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - alpha3 - 05-21-2010

Ah great! Another great soilder who ready to serve the Rote Hessen Armee!

Also Herr Hessler mentioned you assisted on his wing yesterday, in Gamma. Good Job!

Welcome to the Armee!

- Gryneus

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Kuljem - 05-22-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***Opening Message***

Subject: RHA Application
To: RHA Recruitment Office

Greetings gentelmans,

My name is Robert Wolf and I'm 25,soon 26.At the moment I live on Planet Manhattan.I moved in about year ago with my father due to unforeseen circumstances.My mother was killed durring transporting lot of cargo,some weapons I think, in a Crane piloted by my father.We were heading to Ronneburg Base to supply Red Hessians for war against Corsairs.As you asume,our Crane got heavily damaged,and we had to abandon the ship and escape from that system. Luckily we had friend there who lent us his ship,so we were able to come in Dresden through Omega 11.We had home there.Few weeks after all that,my father and I were called suspects as Corsairs spies by Rheinland government. So my father and I moved far away from that place and came into New York system where we live now. I still dont know what was it all about.(!?)
2 weeks ago I heard about Red Hessians Army.What you are,and what you do.I figure out that's the exactly what I need,revenge for all hell I've been through.So I am hoping you will accept me into your forces.Becuase enemy of my enemy is my friend.

With honor,
Robert Wolf

***End of message***
***End of Transmission***

//skype - mrfreak333
// Timezone - GMT +1

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 05-22-2010

Message to: Robert Wolf
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

Former supporters are always welcomed back with open arms. It takes a lot of courage and drive to come back willingly to the house that originally cast you out, all in the name of patriotism and a new beginning. Well, these are interesting times we live in.

Return to Dresden, Herr Wolf. Our patrols there will bring you to your new home.

These documents will be crucial to your life in the movement:
- Operational Manual
- Pilot progress chart
- Rank structure

Familiarise yourself with them.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - wazap2 - 05-23-2010

Full name and origin: Josh Montgomery Baker
I hail from the planet of New Berlin

Short biography: I was born on planet New Berlin where my parents always told me that nothing bad could ever happen. They were very wrong. My parents were killed for knowing to much about certain operations and i was left a the age of 10 in a orphanage then my orphanage closed and i was out on the streets age 12. Government officials found me, by then i had tried to have forgotten everything about me and my past life so i didnt tell them my name, they didnt like that. They started to beat me until a man came up to them. This man, who i still dont know his name, got there attention and they listened he asked them what i did to deserve this and they told him. He shot them right then and there. he then told me that everything was going to be alright, he sounded just like my father. he trained me in the art of piloting and told me to do what ever i can to go against the gov. control. ever since i have been on the run and have had nowhere to go and no money to live off of and that brings us here.

Prior flight experience: trained by a man for 13 years and have been flying avoiding the gov. at all costs and defending myself if they attacked me

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (fairly important): Joe.banana.slug

//Your timezone (for informational purposes): pacific time

//also i have a reference that i will try to remember his name but he is a part of your faction

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Jack Archer - 05-30-2010

Communications Identity: Evelyn Metzler
Relay Location: Any Hessian Relay
Subject: Change
Encryption: None possible civilian transmission

Transmission Begins:

My name is Evelyn Metzler, throughout my life, Ive seen Rheinlands citizens broken, and beaten by the large corporations, and the Kreigsmarines vague interpretation of right, and wrong. After my father worked himself to death trying to make an honest living I decided that to make a difference for the Fatherland,to start standing up for Rheinlands people. Something the Kanzler seems to not know how to do properly.
In the past few months a few friends, and I started making that difference. Weve collected a few donations for our cause from those vile corporations convoys, attacked some military patrols, and even managed to destroy a small, older model gunship. After that though, we bit off more than we could chew. A half dozen of us attacked a large patrol in Frankfurt. It started off as a dozen or so Military Wraiths, but the battle escalated quickly, a pair of gunships entered the fray. Our Ragtag fighters couldnt hold out against the Military vessels and slowly began to lose that fight. We lost three fighters before one of your men Johannes Clause arrived. He and a few others managed to turn the tide of that battle, allowing me and my remaining friends to live to see another day. After the battle I he convinced me that this is the place for me. Despite the image the Kanzler creates of people like us. I know this is the right cause for me to fight for.

//Skype: Jack. Archer
//Time zone: GMT -5 hours

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 05-31-2010

Message to: Evelyn Metzler
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

Frau Metzler, your exploits are quite the thing. A true inspiration for the people of Rheinland. The Red Hessian Army is always looking for men and women of action, as after all these are the ones at the forefront, pushing the Volksrevolution into the heart of our Vaterland.

This is indeed the place for you. Make your way down to Dresden, one of our patrols will lead you to our main base there. Your induction will be done there.

I have attached a number of vital documents on our organisation, read and understand them:
- Operational Manual
- Rank structure
- Pilot progress chart

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - tutuna - 05-31-2010

Guten Tag,
My name is Tengo Romanadze and I want to apply for a membership in the great RHA.
Long years my father has worked for Daumann and then some Hunters payed by Dauman enaged his tranport and killed him only because Dauman wants the money from the insurance policy.
So I'm appling to take reveng on these liers and murders.
A few infos about me:
I was born on planet Stuttgart but cause of Synth. Food my grandfather lost his farm there and we had to move to New Berlin after 1 year. My father was a hard working Dauman humpback pilot who was killed in an faked attack. I dont know much about my mother. My father told me she died as I was born but I think she left us because my father didnt got a high salary. So I grew up with my grandfather. I lived on Berlin but was never the guy who had all he needs. To get all what I need I started to smuggle some goods for a few junkers and other unlawful persons on the planet. As the police catched me my grandfather was taken to Vierlande. I dont know the resaon the corupted Jury stated to take him into custody maybe it was because he supplyed the LWB with infromations but I know one thing at this day I swore to take reveng and try to stop the corupt companys which rule Rheinland. I was alone since that day. One day a junker transport took me to Kreuzberg where I met a Hessain pilot. He told me about the RHA and about the goals you have.
So I thought this is my chance and now I contact you to apply.
I hope you will give me the chance to proof myself.
I never had a fight traning neither I went to a military acedemy but I know the basics of flying a ship from the Junkers on Kreuzberg.
I think flying a fighter or a warship is something diffrent than flying a CSV but I look forward to that expierience.
sincrily Christian Steiner

Guten Tag,
My name is Tengo Romanadze and I want to apply for a membership in the great RHA.
Long years my father has worked for Daumann and then some Hunters payed by Dauman enaged his tranport and killed him only because Dauman wants the money from the insurance policy.
So I'm appling to take reveng on these liers and murders.
A few infos about me:
I was born on planet Stuttgart but cause of Synth. Food my grandfather lost his farm there and we had to move to New Berlin after 1 year. My father was a hard working Dauman humpback pilot who was killed in an faked attack. I dont know much about my mother. My father told me she died as I was born but I think she left us because my father didnt got a high salary. So I grew up with my grandfather. I lived on Berlin but was never the guy who had all he needs. To get all what I need I started to smuggle some goods for a few junkers and other unlawful persons on the planet. As the police catched me my grandfather was taken to Vierlande. I dont know the resaon the corupted Jury stated to take him into custody maybe it was because he supplyed the LWB with infromations but I know one thing at this day I swore to take reveng and try to stop the corupt companys which rule Rheinland. I was alone since that day. One day a junker transport took me to Kreuzberg where I met a Hessain pilot. He told me about the RHA and about the goals you have.
So I thought this is my chance and now I contact you to apply.
I hope you will give me the chance to proof myself.
I never had a fight traning neither I went to a military acedemy but I know the basics of flying a ship from the Junkers on Kreuzberg.
I think flying a fighter or a warship is something diffrent than flying a CSV but I look forward to that expierience.
sincrily Christian Steiner

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Littleone - 06-01-2010

Name: Bjorn Furst. (Meaning Bear Prince)
Origin: Born in a spaceship transporting some blood diamonds to Vogtland base in Dresden. (Shuttle was currently in Omega 7).

Bjorn Furst was born on a Shuttle transporting blood diamonds to Vogtland in Dresden, the ship was currently in Omega 7 going through the trade lane to the jump gate, it was at that point that the trade lane was disrupted and it all went wrong. Rheinland Military raided the ship killing everyone they could find, luckily a Red Hessian, who was infiltrating the Rheinland Military found Bjorn and concealed him taking him back to his ship. Shortly after they left the ship, it was detonated.

Bjorn lived with The Hessian for 17 years. The Hessian had a bounty on his head and the bounty hunters finally caught up with him and murdered him. Because Bjorn had been with the Hessian for so long he also had a bounty on his head, a rather big one too.

Now on the run, Bjorn is 19 years old, he is constantly on the run, if they catch up with him, he dreads what would happen. Bjorn would be glad for sanctuary and the ability to get on with his life, The Hessians saved his life so he would be glad if he could join them. Bjorn will give all he has to offer, which isnt much apart from himself and his handy engineering skills.

Prior flight experience: The Red Hessian who took him in taught him some flying and fighting skills, he also taught him how to repair ships and to know if you have the best ship suited to you. Also he has come up with several ideas for ships but he just doesnt have the resources to make them into real things, his current one is renewable nanobots.

//Skype: bennyLittleone
//Time zone: GMT

Would very much like to join the RHA main fleet so I can show to the Government, I will show my face, I will be right in front of you, but you will never, never lay your hands on me.

Bjorn Furst, over and out.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - TheJarl - 06-02-2010

Guten Tag

My name ist Oskar Donderson, 19 years old. I am hereby applying for the Rote Hessen Armee. I was long time supporter of groups like Bunschuh and the Rote Hessen, but never took action myself as my hard working parents said nothing could be done about the situation. Now my father has fallen due to the weight of working for the tirants of Daumann, I decided it is enough! I am ready to take on the true enemies of our beautiful nation! I have some flying experience, though never did something like a flight school, I just tried it myself as I didn't want to apply here unprepared.

Auf wiederh?len!

//Skype: Jarl.T
//Timezone: +1 GMT

Red Hessian Army wants you! - socioclast - 06-03-2010

Message to: Christian Steiner
Comm ID: Ernst Neurath

Welcome herr Steiner. We know all about Daumann insurance scams when people lost their jobs and lives. Its a sign of unavoidable downfall of corporate machine and we need more people like you to help us bring it to its end. Your application has been approved.
Read this before you set out on your first patrol:

Operational Manual
Pilot progress chart
Requirements for the promotion

Message to: Bjorn Furst

Well, an engineer wanting to join us? We always have room for people who know how to put few screws in right places. Ofcourse, we also need skilled pilots, something you will start to train for today. Your application has been approved
Get familiar with these documents:

Operational Manual
Pilot progress chart
Requirements for the promotion

Message to: Oskar Donderson

Herr Donderson, your application wasnt taken into consideration due to lack of information. Apply again when you are serious about joining us.