Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Grail - 05-16-2009

***incoming message***
***to the RHA office in (static)***

guten tag meinen herrs

Ich bin Herman Teutoburg. I was born on Planet Munich and since i was little i saw the injustices and exploration of our contrymen in the hands of the capitalist pigs. My formation with pilot is with the Behemonth and Odin ships.
For several years now i saw what Rheinland goverment become, a bunch of corrupt, fat, egomanics pigs. I flew all over Rheinland space and sawt in first hand the injustices our our people suffer in the hands of the corporations with the support of the goverment and its own military.

I feel that we have the same goals, free Rheinland of all injustices and get a new goverment in place.

So saying that i would like to join the RHA wing.

you may find me in space, especialy on (stactic)system

signed
Herman Teutoburg

//GMT: -1hour
//I have follow the RP of every faction i belong to
//already fly a pirate transport and Odin ship with Hessian id and IFF

***Message lost***

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Stile - 05-20-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID*** : Bandit
***Message begins***

Gutten tag...I am young pilot born at Ronneburg base in omega-5 system. Meine mutter and father was fighting for z RHA too but they are killed by z darn `sairs....I already has z Bomber mine father left me.
I already flight and fight against `sairs but now i think that will be better for me to join z Army.

Long live RHA !!!

// don`t have skype but i will get it soon
// GTM +1
// have some RP and PVP exp...

Red Hessian Army wants you! - n0k0m - 05-20-2009

- Message to RHA recruit office -

My Biography:

I born as Oswald Eckhard, in Stuttgart. My father was a cruiser captain in the Rheinland military, a true fascist.

When i was 16 i have been sent to the Rheinland military academy. I learnt really fast how to fly a fighter. But i always had strong disciples against the Rheinland fascism. I left the academy and my family and started to write down my thoughts. When the Rheinland Police found out that the book called "Rheinland 886 AS." was written by me, they announced a death-warrant.

I had to lurk for years and i wasn't welcome anywhere. I also changed my name to Geert von Nokom. The only thing that saved me that i could join Adolph Hessler's marauders. We had good times together.

Not long ago i talked with Adolph, he said he wants to join the Hessians. He told me i could also help, because I hail the Revolution and the Hessian disciples.

In short:

- I would like to prove that i am trustworthy and loyal.
- My primary profile is flying a VHF.
- I would like to join RHA.

P.S. My life is in your hands now, some people would pay a lot to see me dead.

- End of the Message -

//Skype: dodagabor
//GMT +1

Red Hessian Army wants you! - aznremix416 - 05-20-2009

Recruitment offizer Ramstein blew perfect rings. Looking at the holo-image messages that just came in he shook his head.

"Mein gott" He complained.

Ramstein took one last puff and stomped on his cigarette. He opened up the first application, this Herman Teutoburg fellow. He had a basic background. Not bad, but could use some polishing. But he didnt know what wing he wanted to be assigned to. The Hessian Tears or the main RHA fleet? He may never know.

The second application was a mess. there was crinkles and blurs all over the application paper that was patched through. Not only did he not put enough information, he also did not state which wing he wanted to join. Pitiful. Best to leave this to the RHA recruiters.

The Third application, Geert von Nokom, was more like it. He asked to join the main RHA fleet. Best to patch this to the RHA officers, but the application looked promising.

ramstein lit another cigar and left the room in a hurry, not even bothering organizing the applications

Red Hessian Army wants you! - cudanny - 05-20-2009

Gustav.Aurelius walked over to the holoscreen and looked at the recruitment image. Gustav then types the co-ordinates for his transmition.

-----Incoming Transmission-----
-----Loading Transmission-----
-----Engage Transmission-----

Greeting sirs I would like to apply to join the (HT) as they are renowned to great pilots and I belive I could serve the hessians better under their command than under my current wing commander. I was born into a Hessian family, my farther a pilot that died while I was only 5 years of age and my mother worked at Ronneburg base in omega-5 system. Upon reaching the age of 18 I immidiatly enlisted to the hessian armed forces. And now after 5 years within within the hessians I would like to apply for the special forces.

//skype deimos446
//timezone : GMT

-----Transmission Ends-----

Red Hessian Army wants you! - aznremix416 - 05-20-2009

The telephone ringed in the dark room.

Ramstein's Secretary blasted over the comms in recruitment officer Ramstien's room.
"err...sir we have a new application for you" She said with a boring tone

"Mein Gott, I just came from there? What is ze matter with you!?" Ramstein screamed to the secretary

"Sorry herr Ramstein I just-"

"SHUT it you idiot! Damn now I will have to walk all the way the hell back to the office."

Ramstein busted out of the room and walked into the application mailbox office with a sluggish pace, not even caring about the new possible recruit.

He looked at the new applicant. The normal as always, a lost man trying to find a place in the revolution. Ramstein looked over the application.

"Hmm this will do" He said.

With that he stamped the application as acceptedand sent it off to this Gustav.Aurelius person.

"This job isnt worth it" Ramstein said before quickly dosing off into a deep sleep.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Grail - 05-20-2009

Herman Teutoburg docks on Vogtland. He gives a quick look at his ship after a brief encounter with a RM patrol "hummmm, could be worse."

He enters the bar and sits on farest table available. He sees who is there, some wanderes, some smuglers, and on the center of the bar, the RHA pilots. They dont pay atention to anyone around, why bother, the hessian brotherwood is know for their loyalty towards each other.

Teutoburg takes a beer and walk towards the RHA pilots.

-Guten tag meinen herrs.
-Guten tag. - answers one of them not even looking at him.
-I said, guten tag meinen herrs. - Herman says with some guts in his voice knowing that maybe that would be his dead right at that moment.
Hessian looks at him - do i know you, boy?
-My name is Herman Teutoburg and here is my application.
-Boy, this isnt the place or the time for that. If i was you i would take that papers and get on my Odin and leave now, because you bothering me.
-Mein herr, this is my appliaction so i would appreciate that you take it.
The Hessian leader stands and the others follow his move.
-Dont worry,boys. - says Hessian leader - Who the hell you think you are to give me orders, boy?
-Herman Teutoburg, mein herr. A pilot at your disposal, sir.
-Heheheh. Right, Right, and what makes you think you got what it takes to be one of us?
-Courage, mein herr. Loyalty and love for our phaterland.
-Heheheh. I see. Sit down boy and let me see those papiers. - Saying that the leader orders another beer round for the table.
Herman Teutoburg takes his beer and wait for the response.

//take it from here.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - aznremix416 - 05-21-2009

This 'Hessian Ace' took snatched the application from Teutoburg's hands. Lighting a cigar, he started to look at the paper. After studying the application for a while he grunted.

"Everything is fine for the application meine herr." He said, ashing his cigar.

"Ja, better show this to the recruitment officers in vogltand. Becareful before entering the base though, our guards have a very itchy trigger finger. But not to worry, I shall tell them of your arrival."

With that, the Hessian turned back to his comrades and ordered another drink

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Dieter.Lenz - 05-21-2009

Oberst Lenz took the first paper from his inbox: "Application - Geert von Nokom". Giving it the full lookover, he approved of the applicant. He peered through the window to his right at a slightly rusty Odin, and said to his assistant:

"Go page Hertz, and get that Odin ready for combat duties. Find this man, and bring him back to his new home."

The second application form was from Herr Teutoburg. He understands the aspects of the revolution, and shows a willingness to support change for Rheinland's people. Stamping the paper with -approved-, he handed it to the assistant and told him to contact the man.

Two new recruits - the Hessian force gets stronger day by day.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Stile - 05-24-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID*** : Bandit
***Message begins***

Huh main hers i forgot to tell ya that i wanna join regular Army...i am still not good enough for elite speznaz forces like HT...

Oh..and about maine name...well it is just Bandit...i don`t have other name...or maybe i have it but i do not like it so...this callsign is enough...