Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - CaltuRe - 06-10-2009

...Incoming Transmission...
To: Red Hessian Army Recruitment Centre
Subject: Application

[Image: fc50c5b9.jpg]
Greetings, My name is Hans Becker, I was a Kruger Minerals worker. I was born in 781 A.S on planet Stuttgart in a farmer family. After graduating from Hight school, parents sent me to study in an university, but my father was killed because of arson, arranged on a farm, and pay for studing was nothing. I had to leave the university, and most earn their living by providing family. My elder sister Karlota married with Rheinalnd Military officer, and moved to Planet Hamburg. More I haven't seen her and did not attempt to contact. After several years, I found a job at Elbich Mining Facility in Omega 7. Working conditions were terrible, but I have nothing left. My mother died of fever in 806 A.S. In 809 A.S I married with Victoria Hebeld. Our daughter was born, and life has become more or less developed, despite the harsh working conditions. In 812 A.S the next reduction of workers, many of them were dismissed without explanation of the causes and compensation. In their lists, and I was. My friends and I went to a demonstration demanding justice, but the Kruger solders and police detachments arrived violently suppressed a strike by sending many of us into prison. 3 years I spent in Vierlande Prison, in Hamburg. My neighbor on the cell was one of the Red Hessians pilots, caught a few years ago. During long conversations, he told me of what Hessians struggling, what are their ideas. Before that I was not very interested in politics, but after release from prison has been a staunch supporter of the revolution. After my confinement in prison My wife with a small daughter moved to Planet New Berlin, trying to earn their livelihood. I desperately tried to find something which even the work that would feed the family, but in my documents was stamped "unreliable", and I almost can not take. 816 A.S at Christmas, my wife and daughter and then died of starvation. From grief, I nearly lost of reason, but managed to find the strength and commit itself to the hands. I tried to communicate with people about whom I told my cellmate, but they either hit or were under arrest. I came to the attention of the police ... and one of the trade union organization, is closely related to the Hessians. One of the Junkers pilots agreed to take me to the Kreuzberg Depot, then I transferred to the Vogtland Base. I hope that I can serve the right cause of the revolution in the Rheinland, and let the authorities to answer for their crimes!

Becker out.
// GMT +3

Red Hessian Army wants you! - spit_fire - 06-11-2009

Hello,

my name is spit_fire. i was a britonian captured by rhineland and experimented on. i broke free and now seek revenge on them by joining the red hassians and blowing the liveing daylights out of them. i have no more living reletives and have nothing to lose.

i was taught to fly by a wonderer named joe who taught me everything i know. i am good at engine shut down turns and scouting

i would like to join the rha for these reasons

// skype - jpaulzulli
// Timezone - GMT-00

Red Hessian Army wants you! - aznremix416 - 06-11-2009

==Incoming Transmission==
To: Hans Becker

We have heard many stories of the struggles similar to yours mein herr. And we understand the pain of being oppressed by the fascist military.

We turn down no one herr becker, and you seem like a loyal and faithful soldier.

Welcome to the Revolution pilot, report to Vogtland to set up your identification papers and your ship.

naming convention should be [RHA]HT-firstname.lastname

Oberst Segur out,

==transmission ended==

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Medes - 06-16-2009

==Incoming Transmission==
To: Red Hessian Army Recruitment

Greetings Herr Oberst, my name is Cadius. There isn't much i can tell you about my early life or my family background for fear of their safety. I can tell you that at the age of 18 I joined the Rheinland Military Academy, graduated two years after and was assigned to 152nd Valhallan Fighter Wing stationed on the Battleship Karlsruhe in Stuttgart. I thought we were enforcing law and justice, protecting the borders of the Fatherland from it's enemies, foreign and domestic, no matter the cost. Many times have I been ordered to shoot down civilian ships regardless of whether or not they were armed.

At first i thought these acts were necessary to uphold the strict laws of our Fatherland, but then i slowly realized that they were nothing more than oppression used to enforce the iron claws of a fascist government who care nothing for the safety of their citizens, only that they be kept in line. It was important that we suppressed these "traitors" and "agitators" for the stability of the republic, but what of Liberty that even now ravage through our border systems? What of the Corsairs that raid and pillage our trade lanes? Nothing. They were of little importance to my commanders. I will not lie to you, I have been involved in many acts of atrocities including the destruction of a liner transport carrying refugees, my commanders thought it was important that we prevent spies from using these refugee liners to infiltrate the Republic.

I left the Military after my tour ended and traded my Banshee for a Startracker and have been freelancing ever since. Even now the sins of my past haunt my dreams, I seek join the Red Hessians in hope that I can find redemption for what I did and so that I may save others from the propaganda of our fascist government.

Unfortunately the Rheinwehr does not take desertion lightly, my bank account and planetary assets already have been seized and it's only a matter of time before they find me.

==transmission ended==

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 06-18-2009

Message to: Cadius
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

In the past many of us were servants of either the vile corporations or the oppressive government. The one thing that sets us apart from them, is that we have seen the error of their ways and have dedicated ourselves to fixing it at the cost of abandoning our previous lives. But if such is the cost of saving the Fatherland, then so be it. In our ranks the past is the past, while the present is what truly matters.

Make your way to Dresden and meet up with one of our patrols. They will be informed of your arrival, and will lead you to your future home.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Fenikss74 - 06-18-2009

***Incomming transmission***
To: RHA Recruitment
Subject: Joining RHA

Guten Tag,
I'm Karl Meyer. I have served Rheinland as politican, but I had enough of that; I had enough that what they did.

I have born on Planet Stuttgart. My family was rich. My family ran 2 Stuttgarts largest mines. When I was 7 I started to go to Stuttgarts Diplomacy school. At age 18 I learned at Neu Berlins Political High-School because my parents wanted that. They sayd that I need to know basics in Rheinlands political system. Affter that I joined Rheinlands goverment. I was a leader of the local party on Stuttgart. I run that party for almost 4 years and I gave control to my friend, and worker.

Affter that I told my parents the situation and my father told me the truth...
He have a strong connection with hessians. He supported them when he was younger.
He wanted to bring good realations with them so he can get extra cash and the hessians pilots.
He advised me to work for hessians if something goes wrong, because he have friends there.

After few months Rheinland military discovered that my father worked with hessians. They arrested him and took over the mines. I was alone, because my mother emigrated to Liberty. I lost all. My friends from Stuttgart wanted to help me, but I didn't want the help. Soon I met a Hessian and he offered me a chance to join, so I were interesed. He took me to hessian base and he instructed me what to do and here I am.

-----

I would like to join Red Hessian Army regular forces.

Karl Meyer

***ending transmission***

//Skype: fenikss_xxx
//Timezone +2
//Other factions: (]c[) and [RM]

edit: I will be away for 1 week

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 06-20-2009

Message to: Karl Meyer
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

Ahh yes the Meyer boy. I heard of your father, he was a fine man. It is good that you honoured him by refusing to succumb to the bloodsucking regime. I'll prepare the transfer papers for you. Report to the deck quartermaster for your new equipment assignments.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - spacefish - 06-21-2009

-----------incoming transmisson-------------------

Hello this is Joe hintzmen i have resently moved to new berlin from planet los angeles iv resently been kicked out of myhome on new berlin and my only hope was to get a job so i did i bacame apart of a rhindland battleship engenneer in battle this ship was damaged so they sent me and 100 other workers to patch it up and when i was in orbit all repaired and crap my former high school classmate was the commanding officer of that ship he found out about me and sayd that i died of sickness i didnt he jettisoned me out in a drop pod in frankfurt after 2 days a tarder found me he toke me to pennsilvania and gave me enogh credits to buy a ship food and a appartment i want my revenge and this has shown me how corrupt the rhiland militay is
//time zone mountain time
//no other factions
//{RHA}

-------------transmision ended---

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Cyberanson - 06-30-2009

| INCOMING TRANSMISSION |
| SOURCE ID- Sophie Kessler |
| TO THE RED HESSIAN ARMY|

Guten Tag meine Herren,

today I decided that it is enough! Enough of the suffocating grip of the so called Kanzler! Enough of the corrupt and fascist companies sucking Rheinlands power! Enough of foreign investors, stealing our wealth! And enough of this thought police called Rheinland Military and Rheinland Federal Police!

I feel like a true woman of Rheinland with pure blood and I am sick of the circumstances we are suffering these days! You are the only group which I will support in the future. You goals are honourable and patriotic and I will give my last breath for Rheinland!

My name is Sophie Kessler, some of your brave pilots encountered me in space already, while fighting the iron grip of the corrupt companies. I am nothing special... my parents were both workers for Daumann Heavy Construction *spits out*, my beloved father died soon because of these inhuman working conditions. Those bastards only think of profit! After that my mother cared about me and my brother. You know what? When he is old enough he will also join the movement of freedom! The more pilots for the real patriots, the less possible soldiers for the Military!

When I was 16 I often took away an old fertilizing plane from my uncle, who lived just three miles away from our home. I learned how to handle this old machine and I promise I will be more than a match for the fascists when I am in an Odin!

I want to join the Red Hessian Army as a pilot and serve your movement to the best I can!

Fur die Freiheit!
| TRANSMISSION TERMINATED |

// Skype: intelligence-networks
// timezone: GMT +2

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Dieter.Lenz - 06-30-2009

Oberst Lenz reads the transmission from Sophie Kessler carefully. She has the right attitude, he thought. She has seen the corporations for who they truly are: heartless capitalists. Frau Kessler will be valuable to the Armee's cause. She will need careful combat training to get her up to scratch - a fertiliser plane is nothing compared to the agile Odin space superiority craft. Application approved.

For the second applicant, the below message was transmitted:
"Meet up mit our pilots in space. They will test you, to see your true qualities as a potential pilot in ze Armee. Prove yourself to us, and you will find a place within ze RHA. "