Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Ruairi - 05-10-2016

COMMUNICATION DATA --- RECEIVED
ENCRYPTION DETECTED: RC6
PASSWORD: ******* ---
ACCESS GRANTED

Name: Hanako Kaori

Origin: Planet Nuremburg

Short biography: Despite my Kusarian naming, I was born and raised on Nuremburg before the dark matter storm. My parents moved there from Honshu simply because they were "bored" of Kusari and wanted to go live in Rheinland. I would've preferred a Rheinland name, but I respect what my mother named me. I lived on Nuremburg until I was 17 years old, which is when the dark matter storm rolled into the system and I was evacuated with my family. We all moved to New Berlin, and my parents have lived there ever since. When I was old enough to register for the Rheinland military, I did so. After harsh training, and extreme hardship, I managed to get promoted enough to pilot a cruiser (the vessel I am trained best in). However, I began to notice the faults in the government, and the absurd group that is the BDM. I resigned and was honorably discharged. That was last week, and now I want to join the Red Hessian Army to make my home, Rheinland, a better place.

Prior flight experience: As a former cruiser captain, I am highly trained in said fights. In smaller crafts, I am nearly incapable of fighting. I am much more used to the Donau-class cruiser though, so if I ever manage to pilot one of your beautiful cruisers, it will take time to adjust.

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes) "Thatoneruairi"

//Your timezone (for informational purposes) GMT -5 Hours (Not good at locating timezones, but the time I posted this in my timezone is "7:38 P.M" if you can do the math with what it says for you)

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Wesker - 05-14-2016

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Guten Tag Herr Kaori,

Your application is hereby approved.
You will be staring your service in the Armee with the Flieger rank.

Report to Vogtland to have an Armee transponder installed on your ship.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Brigade General Anna Heinrich

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Flash™ - 07-12-2016

Red Hessian Army Recruitment Form

Name: Rainer Braun

Origin: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin

Short Biography: I was born on Planet New Berlin 22 years ago. There isn't much to say about my child hood really. Went to school like every other kid, graduated somehow, and went on to Military Academy to follow ancestors foot steps. I also apparently have a brother, his name is Kai. I have never seen him, only on a picture, but never in person. My previous occupations; Have been with the Büro der Marineintelligenz, and the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee. I have reasons to believe the Buro are the ones responsible for my brothers disappearance or even death. I guess you can say I want revenge, or do I just want to even the playing field? Either way, I am applying because I believe in your goals. I like what you offer, and I want to offer my help.

Prior Flight Experience: 2-years of Military Academy, and 1-year of training within the Büro der Marineintelligenz.

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: flash.231

//Your timezone: GMT -7

Signed, Rainer Braun

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Wesker - 07-12-2016

[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Guten Tag Herr Braun,

Hochachtungsvoll,

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - mayu20 - 07-13-2016

Name: Otto Mayer

Origin: Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System

Short Biography: I had a normal and healthy childhood. At the age of 14 I went to my grandparents on planet New Berlin to study at a better High School, but was not able to maintain the high demands so I moved back on planet Hamburg after one year. At age 16 I had an altercation with a fellow schoolmate that caused me to repeat the year. Doing so, my overall school performances diminished with the moral. When I was last year in highschool, my father was shot down in the Liberty-Rheinland war. My mother could not support me anymore and I could not go to a college with my performances.
So I took the most logical way and applied to the Military. It offered me a job, a place to sleep and a place to eat. But recently I've discovered that my father died because of officers who wanted to save themselves sent my fathers wing to cover they cowardly retreat.
I don't want others to suffer from a broken system, a system that gives you no chance, but demands all from you. If I am going to give my all to someone, it won't be to the government that took all, it will for you. The Red Hessian Army gives hope, and gives a second chance.

Prior Flight Experience: Rheinland Military Academy - 4 Years, last one in service.

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: balaci.marian-alexandru

//Your timezone: GMT -2

Signed, Otto Mayer

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Wesker - 07-13-2016

[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Guten Tag Herr Mayer,

Hochachtungsvoll,

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Gagadug. - 07-16-2016

Name: Björn Mannelig

Origin: Bautzen station, Dresden

Short Biography: Born on Bautzen station in Dresden, my family was one of the working class, forced by the economic situation to work long shifts and suffering under the hard conditions. My education was rather bad, and so was my situation at that time. When I was old enought I joined the Rheinwehr, hoping to get a better life. And I got it seemingly, getting education and a good salary. But over the time I realized they just buy our loyality with this, while the lower classes had to carry the weight of the industrial colossus we protected.
I more and more lost the will to fight for this and when we were one day sent out to fend off a Hessian attack on Briesen, I decided to turn my guns against my brothers in arms.
It did not went too well, but I was able to get out alife, fleeing to Vogtland with the Hessians. Since then I lived there, taking my part of the profit of the corporations.
But I missed something, I want to help ease the suffering of the people of my Vaterland, if necessary with the help of steel and fire.

Prior Flight Experience: RM secondary fleet [2 years] Hessian secondary fleet [3 years]

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: gagadug1213

//Your timezone: GMT +2

Signed, Björn Mannelig

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Zayne Carrick - 07-17-2016

Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHB-Gotterdamerung, somewhere in Omega-54 system
Сomm ID: Hauptmann Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Herr Mannelig, a man with your experience would make nice addition to the Army.
You're hereby accepted into Red Hessian Army.

Following neuralnet links will help you accustom in hessian movement.

[RHA] Rekrut's Handbook
[RHA] Operational Manual
[RHA] Rank Structure

Transmission terminated.

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - GuapMan - 07-21-2016

Name: Jakob von Stryk

Origin: Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System

Short Biography: I was born on Planet Stuttgart where I come from a poor family, my dad was working as a ship builder and my mother was too ill to be able to work. So we only had one form of income. When I turned 16 I had to get a job and help support the family with income. When I turned 17 I was given the chance to become a fighter pilot and that is where my idea of a future started. I went to university and started to study engineering but I wanted to become a pilot. When I graduated I took an interest of job opportunities that were open within the Rheinland sector. I was a miner for the Daumann Heavy Construction for a couple of months to get some extra money in but it was not for me. That is why I am here applying for the Hessian Revolution because you are a great cause and want a good future for the people of Rheinland.

Prior Flight Experience: Daumann Heavy Construction 6 months, pilot 4 months

[font=Agency FB]Signed, Jakob von stryk

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - freelancer knux - 07-25-2016

Name: Boris Schulz

Origin: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin

Short Biography: Well we never really had much when I was growing up, So I guess that was my driving force to get into the workforce as soon as I could to earn some credits. Got my first real job working as a miner for Kruger when I was 20 I remember I was so excited to be pulling in proper credits that I would just do whatever the higher ups said without question even if that meant bending a few safety protocols. After around 13 years of working with Kruger without issue the bosses came through and said we needed to start working double shifts, As a result of being overworked and so used to not following safety protocols I suffered an industrial accident and lost my left hand. After 2 more years the bosses decided to move me to the security division as missing one hand my ability to operate heavy mining machinery wasn't up to their standards. I worked another 6 years in the security division before a small corsair fleet came and attacked a mining convoy I was protecting. My ship was destroyed along with most of the convoy by those monsters, That attack cost me the use of my right eye when my ships canopy shattered in on me. Kruger used the attack and loss of the convoy as an excuse to fire me and leave me hanging out to dry. Due to being discriminated against because of my injuries I can't find work which as I've seen is a growing problem one that must end. So I wish to be apart of the armee to be part of the force that will change our home.

Prior Flight Experience: 15 years mining and 6 years working security for Kruger.

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: Freelancer Knux

//Your timezone: GMT +10

Signed, Boris Schulz