Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Old Oak - 03-13-2019

ᛝ Name: Taron Milow Haas
ᛝ D.o.B: May 26th 787 A.S.
ᛝ P.o.B: Freeport 1, Omega-3
ᛝ Height: 178 cm
ᛝ Weight: 76 kg

ᛝ Who am I?:
Who am I... Well. I’m not sure, if even I could answer that. I mean… They told me I was born at Freeport 1 in Omega-3. Though, I’m not convinced that it is true. Whatever. At least I’ve been raised there. I. An orphan who is not even convinced, that his name is his real one. They told me that my name is Taron Milow Haas. That my parents would’ve abandoned… and left me there. Ha. Even after searching for a long time I did not find any person that would fit as a relative to me. I doubt that it is important, who I am. Facts. It’s all about facts… and deeds.

All I learned, I learned there. Unless we talk about the flying. That’s a whole different story. However, why would I like to bore you? When I was old enough, I sneaked aboard a little transport. Who wants to live aboard a single station for one’s entire life, if there’s a whole universe out there? I did not care about the destination. Just… leave this station. I don’t know how long the trip took. I ended up on a planet. The very first time, that I saw real buildings… the sky… fresh air. I digress. Well. It was Planet Hamburg. After looking around I decided to stay for a while. I couldn’t just get from one transport to the next one and risk to get caught someday. I signed up for the Rheinwehr. Well… it took a little while, but after they accepted me… that was probably my best chance to learn to fly a ship and also to see space.

Let’s just shorten this a bit. I think there is no need in explaining what happened during my time there. More important should be… why did I leave? Why did I get to the Red Hessians? During my education… I met a civilian… a woman. Oh, she was great. This detail is very important, because… When I saw her for the last time… and... years have passed… she… was fleeing. Being hunted by multiple ships. Rheinland forces chased her. They said she did not agree with a full inspection of herself and her ship. She’d be a criminal. I knew her, tried to stop her as well to clear the situation. I knew she was alright! The chase took a while… but… she listened… and stopped. Space was quiet for multiple seconds, then… out of a sudden… an explosion. More explosions. I woke up in the hospital. My loyalty was questioned. Ha. I would’ve worked with her. Was suspended. At first they did not even tell me that she did not survive the incident. Even today I do not know what happened there… but I’m convinced that she was not guilty. I left the military… and bunked. Did I have a choice? Would they kill me to? I don’t know it. I will never know it. All I know is the fact, that the people that I worked with…. and for… killed the only person in my life, who was really important to me. The person who acted as my conscience.

But… I should stop talking about her. Otherwise I would need to talk about my life aboard Freeport 1… all the stuff that I experienced during my childhood… and teen age. Anyways. With the help of old… “friends” on Freeport 1 I managed to get into contact with the Red Hessians. I told my story. I heard stories. I lost faith into that government... “government”. I found friends. Started to trust this group that gave me more faith in a few weeks than the Military in years. I started to fly for Die Roten Hessen. But now… I think now the day has come to finally apply for Die Rote Hessen Armee. Be assured… the “Black-Dahlia” is ready to hunt… and kill remorseless… in the name of the Red Hessians if necessary. Just a little warning… it’s better if you do not question the name of my ship. Never.

ᛝ Discord ID: Ocrasi#5814
ᛝ Timezone: GMT+1

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Kanzler Niemann - 03-13-2019

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Guten Tag,

Herr Haas, another fellow from Freeport-1? However, I think you'll fit in our movement pretty well. You will begin with the rank of Flieger, welcome to the Rote Hessen Armee.
Your application has been approved.

Good Luck,

Brigadegeneral Stahlbrecher

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - DarkTails - 03-15-2019

ᛝ Name: Erika Fox
ᛝ D.o.B: August 19th, 799 A.S.
ᛝ P.o.B: Planet Munich, Munich
ᛝ Height: 165 cm
ᛝ Weight: 63 kg

ᛝ Who am I?:

I'm a girl without a home. Swallowed by dark matter clouds while the Government did little more than shoo us off like cattle avoiding a tornado. Nowhere to go, nothing to my name. I robbed, I scratched, and I survived on what little I could get my hands on. I had to fight from a young age. A crumbling planet, a disastrous planetary administration telling us not to fear as a storm takes an entire system. Eventually I had to flee, get off the planet before Munich was too far gone.

I stole a ship to escape, probably doomed the man who owned it. Didn't matter, what mattered is I survived with what little I had left. No family to turn to, I stole whatever I needed to sustain myself from corporate convoys. Eventually got myself into a bad spot, requiring the aid of other's to free me. I went after the wrong convoy and got the Military hot on my heels, if not for a captain of a Hessian cruiser I'd be in a federal prison right now.

I've served as a crewman onboard the vessel for 2 years, until I'd finally gotten enough to get my own wings. I fought for the Hessians in the space over Berlin, though sometimes only making it back by the skin of my teeth. Regardless, I'd fought for a home, and now it's time to fight for my new home properly.

ᛝ Discord ID: Sinon#9059
ᛝ Timezone: US Central GMT: -6

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Kanzler Niemann - 03-15-2019

[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Guten Tag,

Frau Fox, we all fight for our home and, we will be victorious! Welcome to the Rote Hessen Armee. You will begin with the rank of Flieger,

Good Luck,

Brigadegeneral Drax Stahlbrecher

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - R.P.Curator - 03-16-2019

ᛝ Name: Hans "Flam" Flammond
ᛝ D.o.B: May 21th 790 A.S.
ᛝ P.o.B: Planet Nuremberg, Munich
ᛝ Height: 190 cm
ᛝ Weight: 120 kg

ᛝ Who am I?:
Graduated from college with a PhD in Chemistry when my parents were killed in an "accident". The ship they were travelling in for Republican Shipping , to discuss a contract with Daumann, had an engine "malfunction" when entering Holstein atmosphere. The police investigated, but the "accident" was swiftly classed and both corporations were fast with their condolences transmissions, and that was it. Not another word. I firmly believe that this was no accident, since the ship was newly acquired, as my father said "fresh off the shipyard". The corporations murdered my parents and the government covered it up.
Fortunately, my mother was a woman who knew how and things work and was afraid that this might happen one day. She left me a few funds in an account. With those funds, i acquired my ship, Spindrift, named for the lovely memories i have of my parents while watching the snow being by the wind at sea. Soon after i left, the dark matter hit Nuremberg, and once again the government and corporations left the people to die.
I want to strike back. I want to avenge the deaths of so many good people at the hands of incompetent and corrupt officials. The pirahshaqs are less vicious than what rules Rheinland.

ᛝ Discord ID: ADN#1889
ᛝ Timezone: GMT+2

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Shelco - 03-16-2019

Rote Hessen Armee
Bewerbung

[Image: qqSXwQ9.png]

- - - - - - - - -

Full Name: Vara Firn

Birthdate: 18. 07. 796 A.S.

Origin: Planet New Tokyo, Kusari

Prior flight experience: 12 years of bounty hunting

- - - - - - - - -

Short biography:

Vara was born on the 18th of July 796 A.S. on Planet New Tokyo. The Firn family was heavily engaged in international politics, both parents were ambassadors and the family had to move a lot. She was forced to regularly adapt to new environments. She showed to lack several social capabilities caused by the lack of bonding formed in her life. At 16 years old, Vara kept isolating herself from her family and started to grow a passion for fighting and weaponry. While her parents tried to convince Vara of a career in politics, she gained a thorough interest at manhunt, seeing possibilities in turning corpses to cash.

At 18 Vara cut the ties to her family and headed to a local bounty hunter outpost in search for gear and employment. The guild members present demanded a proof of her abilities, despite her age and lack of experience. Vara was tasked to find a target on New Berlin, a criminal that was wanted for ten thousand credits. Since the operation was considered easy, Vara didn't hesitate and made her way to Rheinland. Once she was able to identify the target, she brutally murdered the wanted man with the only weapon she carried with her, a rusty knife. The mission was successful and Vara was allowed to call herself a bounty hunter. For the next decade, Vara spent her time relentlessly murdering through the names on the list of wanted people. She kept figuring out an own style of hunting and improved upon it. The hunt for targets started to bore her by now and she wanted to create an own squadron of elite soldiers she could use to carry out attacks on more dangerous people.

She tried to contact several agencies across Sirius in search for employment but due to her methods which were considered too harsh, none would consider hire her. As she returned to Rheinland, she laid eyes on the Red Hessians, who operated a certain task force that she gained interest in, the SOA. It looked like the perfect place to use her brutality and expand her knowledge as well as skills.

- - - - - - - - -

D.1.5.C.0.R.D. ID: You got it.

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Dino - 03-16-2019

[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Guten Tag,

Hans "Flam" Flammond, Vara Firn. The Oberkommando has decided to give you a chance to fight amongst the best of the best. Do not disappoint us!

Good Luck,

Major Matthias Sørensen

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - TheShooter36 - 03-23-2019

ᛝ Name: Hans Scwazager
ᛝ D.o.B: April 11st 786 A.S.
ᛝ P.o.B: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin
ᛝ Height: 184 cm
ᛝ Weight: 83 kg

ᛝ Who am I?:

Check the dossier. 1

ᛝ Discord ID: TheShooter36#8019
ᛝ Timezone: GMT+3

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Yazov - 03-24-2019

ᛝ Name: Trin Nordin.
ᛝ D.o.B: 14.09.800 A.S.
ᛝ P.o.B: Planet Baden-Baden, Stuttgart system.
ᛝ Height: 170 cm
ᛝ Weight: 63 kg.

ᛝ Who am I?:

A person of strong will and uncertain mind.
A broken gear wheel of Rheinland's capitalistic society.

I have been born in a considerably wealthy family - at least, wealthy enough to afford to live on Baden-Baden all year round: Orbital Spa and Cruise are known for being quite strict in their regulations regarding their resorts - only a handful of people, with the exception of the personnel serving the resort were allowed to have a permanent residence planetside.

Staying in that paradise corner of Sirius did not last long - rather soon i have found myself put under keen watch and sent to New Berlin - a resort planet isn't exactly the most fitting place for a proper education.
I never really got to know what was the business of parents connected with, but one article have raised a suspicion that they've been into some shady deals. Or they were framed - i would expect this fact to be buried in the depths of some archive, if not destroyed - the probability of this is very high.
Through a few months of legal red tape and usage of parent's money and influence i have managed to inherit whatever their property wasn't yet frozen or sealed by the Polizei - and found myself in an urgent need of escape.
Whoever have charged them with treason and sentenced them to a life imprisonment could be intending to finish what they've started, and that would leave them the only logical decision - disposing of me under contrived reasons.

Indefinitely, i will be seeking the truth and vengeance. If cleansing this House from the ill influence of the pseudo-Republican government and corporate interests that have occupied the Bundestag - so be it.
I shall put all my efforts to accomplishing that goal.

ᛝ Discord ID: Raphtalia#5863
ᛝ Timezone: UTC + 4

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Querious - 03-26-2019

ᛝ Name: Hans Derringer
ᛝ D.o.B: June 5th, 795 A.S.
ᛝ P.o.B: Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System
ᛝ Height: 173 cm
ᛝ Weight: 75 kg

ᛝ Who am I?:

I'm a man of many talents, mostly pirating and raiding. When I was younger, I operated on side missions for Republican, honing my piloting skills. Of course, with the way they mistreat their workers, that didn't last long. A few years ago, I joined the Unioners, on the thought of getting some payback.

That was a big mistake on my part, as the leadership continued to fragment and make enemies everywhere. Still, it paid better than my last job, so I continued to work from Wedel and Kreuzberg on raids until very recently. As you already know, your attack on Wedel killed many Unioners, and left others like myself without a base in Hamburg.

While I'm not political by any means, I know when it's time to join the winning team. The Feds and their corporate buddies are still at large, and if you can break open Vierlande, you can certainly make them pay. I've decided to pitch in with the Hessians, because you hate the Feds as much as I do, and you're capable of really hurting them where it counts.

If my old Arbeiter doesn't line up with your tech, I'd be happy to donate it to the scrap heap for one of your ships. I'm certainly not Unioner by heart, only by former profession. Should you accept my application, the Volksrevolution should benefit with yet another experienced pilot in her ranks.

ᛝ Discord ID: Querious#7246
ᛝ Timezone: US East GMT: -5