Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - homer - 06-05-2020

-----Incoming Transmission-----
-----Loading Transmission------
-----Engage Transmission-------

I think you all still know me. But for those with a bad memory: my name is Hans Richter and i am back from my secret mission, which lasted about 6 years. I would be very grateful if you could reintegrate me with the necessary respect.
In former times i used to be Rank: Flieger.

I'm counting on your loyalty and permission to fly under the [RHA] flag again.

Thank you for your attention!

-----Transmission Ends-----

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Venkman - 06-05-2020

[Image: mFHqWwd.gif]

Herr Richter, a six year "secret mission", well that is interesting. Once you're on Vogtland I expect a full briefing. You are accepted and you will receive Flieger rank back.

Signed
Generalmajor Njáll Östberg

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Decktare - 06-09-2020

Name: Elias Lehmann
D.o.B: 26, 04, 783 A.S.
P.o.B: Planet New Berlin
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 95 kg

Who am I?:

I was born on planet New Berlin. When I was five years old, my parents divorced. My father was a military man and raised me as a soldier. My whole life was connected with the work of my father, but I hated the army. At 20, I separated from my father and went to work as a mercenary. I worked on my own and until the age of 36 I killed as many people as one military man did not kill in his entire life. When I was 36 years old, I was invited to work at Security Fleet of Krugers. I accepted this offer. Until now, I worked properly, but because of disagreements with my command, I left. After that, I worked as the security chief of one of the institutions of Daumann. I worked perfectly and received good money, but during the civil war the military took me away without my will. I agreed to serve my home, but I saw that there was no difference between what was before and after the revolution. Everything is also destroyed by corruption and not the desire to change for the better. I left the navy and I decided to find a better world in the Red Hessian Army.

Discord ID:

Timezone: UTC +3

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Venkman - 06-14-2020

[Image: JldKCHD.png]

ᛝ Name: Njáll Östberg
ᛝ Rank: Generalmajor
ᛝ Message Type: Recruitment
ᛝ Location: Vogtland Base

Elias Lehmann - raised Soldier with a rich background. It says here that you worked for both Daumann and Kruger and that you left Military because of how corrupt they've become.

It all sound like bullshit to me, but perhaps you could prove that you're worth shit. We'll do it like this: you will report to Vogtland tomorrow at 08:00. You will receive the necessary equipment and deploy to Omegas.

You are to bully as many Kruger and Daumann pilots you can, I am also expecting some dead Imperials. You do that and you might find a "new world" in the Army.

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - DIO - 04-17-2021

Full name: Klaus.S
Origin: planet Saarbrucken, Cologne

Short biography:
I grow up on a small potato farm in the fields of small mountain islands of the planet Saarbrucken. I never really knew my father as he was always in space fighting for the rights and freedom of common people. Of all siblings, I am the oldest and the first that learned how to fly a spaceship. Our main farm product is Sweet Red Potato, Golden Red Corn, and Red Cabbages. We also make fine Whiskey and Rum. I learned my flight skills on a Fertilizer Airplane and I know a lot about Space Cartography and Sirius Systems.

I own an old model of DLX Border Worlds Train that I use 2-3 times per year to transport our harvest to the edges of the Sirius. Recently I also helped moving Red valuables from Vogtland base to Liberty Systems.

I enlist myself due to the fear of recent news: 828 AS - Rheinland dispatches a fleet to Cologne. I want to protect my farm, my mother, and my family from corrupted corporations and Rheinland fascists.

Furthermore, after seeking the history and whereabouts of my father me and my brothers encounter his huge secret area were carefully hidden was his little fleet consisted of Vidar Cruiser, Hel, Thor, and heavily damaged Jourmungand. I am sure that with little help we can get all this degreased, properly packed and fixed with newly available technologies. Sadly we are still in search of my father.

Prior flight experience: (BASICS) I was compulsorily conscripted into the Imperial Rheinland Military. One day in 827 A.S. they came to our planet and demanded all firstborns to join in the recent Civil War. They took me in the middle of the potato harvest. I couldn't even say farewell to my mother. With only previous Fertilizer Airplane flight experience, the little Bergelmir was assigned to me, and soon after they sent me as a first wave into the depths of Triungia. I don't know how I managed to survive but I did despite all odds. Soon after the chase fire was achieved and they sent me back home. I did not receive any compensation for the lost harvest, not even a flight ticket back.

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: N/a
//Discord name and number: Dio #4203
//Your timezone: UTC+2 hours

With kindest regards, awaiting your reply.
Yours truly,
Klaus S.

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - DracoMiles - 07-18-2021

Transmission sent to any Hessian that will listen.

My name is Borya. Normally I wouldn't be reaching out against my government. But I am realizing that those in charge of my people do not care about them. I had hoped that once the nomads were discovered everything would change. I just can't handle the way my people are treated now. I want to fight for them, not against them. I may only be fresh out of training, but I saved up enough money for an old Odin, but I will eagerly learn anything I can be taught. Hopefully I am reaching out on the right on the right frequency. Other wise I fear for the fate of my neighbors.

OOC
discord: Dragonsoldier81#6686
If I am missing anything please let know. I am still learning the RP aspect of discovery.

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - monmarfori - 09-11-2021

Sender: Martin Eriksson, codename "Jumjaz"
Subject: Recruitment
Priority: High

Per the communication with Direktor Stahlbrecher:

Here's a summary of me, Martin Eriksson:

Born and educated firmly in the ideals of every prospective Hessian, I am a talented and feared pilot who knows no boundaries who dutifully serves for the best for the Volksrevolution. I will swear to uphold its ideals and to use my knowledge. The Spezialoperationsabteilung knows my potential, and I am hereby requesting formal induction within the branch. I seek to hone my skills in both physical and mental aspects as I work my way to fulfilling my dreams in the Volksrevolution.

Let this be a formal message to the Oberkommando about my application. You already have my private communication channels, so no need to elaborate further.

With kind regards,
Martin Eriksson

Attachments: None

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Swifty - 09-13-2022

Incoming Application

Name: Erik Wexler
Place Of Birth: Planet New Berlin
Date of Birth: September 3rd 799 A.S.

I'm an orphan who grew up with the help of the authorities entitled with this matter, i can't say i lived the best of my life those 18 years of age i had to spend there, but it was better than homeless. I studied a bit of everything to help me pave my own way for a greater future for myself, but as the time was passing i noticed more and more oppression by each government regimes that were changed and i have come to the conclusion that there is no future for me in the current mindset of Rheinland so called leaders. I Learned more about the Hessian movement and i learned that i share some similar feelings regarding the Corporations milking Rheinland of true justice from the shadows, with no one to be held responsible. This cycle needs to end and the Revolution movement may as well offer that for me, and all other people out there who are feeling oppressed but are afraid to take a stance. I hereby offer my services in order to help accomplish something for a greater future. The more people who join the cause, the more chances we have to fight back this oppression.

Notable Skills: Communication skills, Collaboration talent, etc.

//OORP INFO

//Discord: Swifty

//Timezone: Western Europe

RE: Red Hessian Army wants you! - Levenna - 10-10-2023

ᛝ Name:
Anja Voss
ᛝ D.o.B: 27.06.807 A.S.
ᛝ P.o.B: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system.
ᛝ Height: 185 cm
ᛝ Weight: 84 kg

ᛝ Who am I?:
Born on Planet New Berlin to a wealthy family tied to the old Republic government, I grew up groomed for academia and success by capitalist standards. Much of my early education would be considered irrelevant to this application, if not downright detrimental to it, but suffice to say it is much of what the RHA would despise. I attended private schooling paid for with salaries born of taxpayer money, I wore lavish jewellery studded with gems mined by the workers of Dresden, with little care for its origin, even as a teenager.

It was only when I began to take an interest in and subsequently study politics academically when things began to seem out of place in my mind. Why were so many arbitrarily below those who oversee them? Why did workers not share in the bounty that they collectively worked for? I was fortunate; a professor of mine would keenly debate such topics with me, enable me to dig deeper into what I grew to strongly believe. That is, of course, until my parents caught wind. No child of theirs would sully the family name with such ideals. I was arrested as an alleged coalition sympathiser, and sentenced to imprisonment, lest I be a "danger to the state", one which I increasingly came to view as corrupt and morally bankrupt.

Betrayed by my family, by a nation to whom I had done no harm, I would get out on parole after three years in a low-security prison on New Berlin. I am not a fighter. I have never dealt a physical blow to anyone in my life, I've never sat in a cockpit beyond simple commutes, but I am disillusioned. I will do what I must to burn it all down and replace the rot with something better. I will learn, I will adapt, and I will become what they feared me to be, and do the damage they feared I would do.

ᛝ Discord ID: You have it.
ᛝ Timezone: UTC +0 (United Kingdom)