Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army wants you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army wants you! (/showthread.php?tid=19176)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Razr - 09-22-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Liona Jones

Although I'm confident Brigadegeneral Meisnerr remembers me I'll start off with the following;

My name is Liona Jones, daughter of the Hessian Tears' founder Davey Jones. My belief in the Hessians has not changed and my goals of seeing my father's squadron through have not changed, whether he remains at the head or not. I've always thought myself to be dedicated and would like to pick up where I left off doing my part to hold back the Corsair threat in the Omegas.

My flight experience mostly consist of formerly leading small wings in the omegas against wings of Corsair strike groups. The rest of my flight experience lies with reconnaissance missions within Rheinland. Not an impressive track-record, but what can I say? I'm still young and have a lot to prove. I think it's obvious I'd like to work from within the Hessian Tears Squadron, if you'll have me of course.

Tell me something good,

Liona Jones

Transmission ends.

// Skype - Terrance.Cooper

Time Zone: -5 GMT

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 09-22-2009

Message to: Liona Jones
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

Well, Miss Jones, quite a surprise. After a majority of the Hessian Tears were never accounted for after that large battle in Omega-5, I never suspected to see a living member of the Jones family. Seems I am proven wrong... welcome back. The Hessian Tears wing has been integrated with the Red Hessian Army in order to replenish its ranks, they need the veterans desperately. So, consider yourself reinstated. Report to flight deck 6 on Vogtland. You will be assigned a new ship there.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Joseph - 09-24-2009

// beginning of the story of charecter (Sergei Gohel)

After Sergei was rejected from legendary Coalition he did not want to stand still and continue doing nothing, and SCRA officer suggested him to try Red Hessians. Gohel felt that new change has come for him, and he started working, doing research for it right away.
After few months he went to nearest RH recruitment office, and spoke up.

Greetings officer, first of all my name is Sergei Gohel, son of the Ivan Gohel, grandson of the Fedja Gohel they served coalition by supporting with their wealth and skills in business, but i am not like them, i am seek combat not office desk like them, i want to be closer to the revolution, help more to succeed the Revolution and actually personally fight for it!
I come from Planet Erie, life there had never been easy in the intollerant Liberty society, especialy for someone how was raised in a traditional religious fashion, whoes family originated from a country back on earth, that was supporting the Coalition.
I have finished Fighter Combat Academy, and i have done lot of research of fighter tactics, styles and mechanics of the combat vessel by my own.
Altough i dont got lot of experiance, i am sure that i am quick leaner and i will manage to get the flying style and combat up fast.

I cannot fight the fashist liberty government with words, and i cannot fight it alone.
Oh, and one more thing... i think i would like to join RHA...

Sergei took deep breath after speech and waited for response of the officer, altough he dident sit, because his father told him once, never sit before your asked to do it.

// Time zone +2 (EEST)

Red Hessian Army wants you! - alpha3 - 09-25-2009

...Incoming Transmission

To: Sergei Gohel

Well, we are the Rote Hessen Armee, we fight for a free and new Rheinland. We rather fight than speak. Come to Vogtland where one of our patrols will pick you up.

End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Joseph - 09-25-2009

Sergei listened what they got for him, he was deffenetly happy with their decision, and replied

Understood, i will back my packs and head to the journey.

He left the room, headed to Vogtland.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Trim - 09-27-2009

----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----COMM ID: Hans.Botzler----

Greetings my fellow rhienlanders, my name is Hans.Botzler and this is my application to join the hessians tears group of the hessians. Heres a little bit about myself:

I was born on dresden to a poor family, my farther a poor trader, when one day his convoy was attacked by corsairs and they well, killed him... We, my family, contacted the rhienland goverment and they said "we can't do anything about it" So i've decided to join you guys so that i can get revenge for my farther and millions of other innocent lives taken by those darn corsairs. I eagerlly expect your reply.

Botzler out

----TRANSMISSION LOST----
----CAN NOT TRACE----

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Tovig - 10-13-2009

[Image: vargvikernes-7d20e93828.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : Red Hessian Army ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Varg Vikernes ::..
..:: Signal Location : Vogtland Base, Dresdre ::..

Guten Tag.

I am here, kamerads, to join the glorious Red Hessian Army. Born on Planet New Berlin in 794 AS, I had always a problem with the Rheinland state authority. My father, a soldier in the Kriegsmarine, was a strict and sadic bastard. He always wanted me join the infamous Rheinland Military, this stinky hole of neo-fascists. At the age of 18, I was forced to join the Military forces by my father.

I saw all the dirty business of the Rheinland corporations, using our people like slaves to make more profits and the complicity of the officials with it. The Rheinland soldiers always mocked me because I wasn't agreed with the bad policy of the state about the workers of our fatherland. I was the black sheep of my unit.

Till this day, where everything changed for me. My unit was called to maintain the order on the Leipzig Station, where one miner get killed by a problem of pressurisation, due to the less care of Daumann about the security of the workers, which, by fair anger, took on hostage the personell of Daumann inside the station.

However, after few negociations with the workers, they liberated the Daumann leaders. And this is when one of them, probably the boss of the station, wanted to talk to my superior. After few minutes of discussion, he told us to take the leaders of the rebellions in some prison-pods to be judged on New Berlin for terrorism. This decision really disgusted me. Unfortunately, I was a simple soldier and I didn't had a word to say to change that.

We took our ships on the docking bay and flyed away on space, heading to New Berlin. Suddenly, our leader stopped the wing on open space and told us to prepare to fire. Then he dropped the Prison pods in space ! I was asking him what he is doing. He just told me to shut up. Then, everyone fired on the pods, killing the miners.

It was too much for me. I activated my weapons sytem and I opened fire on my oberst. He was destroyed instantly. Of course, the others fascists didn't expected my treason and they stayed chocked for some seconds, enough for me to engage my cruise and get out of there. After an instant of silence, they screamed : "Terrorist!!" and engaged the pursue.

I didn't know where I was heading, I was totally lost in this yellow cloud... The others militaries were closer and closer, their lasers eating my hull more and more. I quickly ran out of nanobots. I prepared myself to die, the conscience free. When my on board computer told me my hull statut was critical, a squad of unknows ships appareared on the scanner. It was some Red Hessians. They saved my life by engaging the soldiers and they quickly dispatched them. Their leader then talk to me. I explained why my ancients comrades were shooting my ship. He listened and proposed me to join them at their base. Once on Vogtland, Hessians asked me if I wanted to join them in their fight against the Military and the doomed corporations.

I think you know what was my answer. I found a new family with the Red Hessians, fighting for something fair, for a better Rheinland. All this fascists must pay. And the Hessians are the force that can change the situation in our fatherland.

I think I am ready. Ready to join the [RHA], the most powerful, glorious and famous Red Hessian fleet.

For the revolution, for Rheinland !

Varg Vikernes

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..

//I have some good PvP skills, I can beat the majority of the ppl on the server, but I'm not yet an ace.

//I fly an Odin VHF and I have RH Guard ID/IFF.

//I want to be part of the regular RHA.

//My Skype is tovig.kelt

//My time zone is GMT +2.

//I am also member of the Order|, [NLH], [UC] and BHG|Core.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Tovig - 10-14-2009

Bump. please, tell me you aren't deads.

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Blodo - 10-14-2009

Message to: Varg Vikernes
Comm ID: Kaspar Meisnerr

So, you're one of the "Leipzig twelve" they've been calling out on the neural net for a few weeks now. You might have not been a rebel, but that didn't stop them impeaching you in the public.

But no matter. I have your data on my desk, and it checks out. Report to flight deck 6 on Vogtland, the commanding officer there will have your transfer papers.

Welcome to the Red Hessian Army.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Army wants you! - Malenka - 11-03-2009

My name is Nikolas.Messter

I was born on the suburbs of New Berlin. My father was working for Daumman Heavy Construction. He worked alot for he had to earn money to feed me, my sister, and my mother. When I was 14 (I am 19 now) and finished elementary school the Military just barged in to my house and took my father away! After a few days he was executed for treachery! We were devastated. My mother became very ill, and I was looking after her. Weeks later my father's name was cleared because it was proved that he did not betray the fatherland.
Hmmm, traitors... I will show the fascists who are traitors!

Prior flight experiance: I learned to fly when I was 12 and to commandier a Gunship at 13

I would join the RHA to pay my depths back to the fascists! The must pay for the lives they took!

//Skype: grizzley96
//Time zone: GMT+1

--------------

The fascists must pay!!!