Discovery Gaming Community
To: LH~ | From: Starfliers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LH~ | From: Starfliers (/showthread.php?tid=191769)

To: LH~ | From: Starfliers - Starfliers - 03-16-2022

rcpt // Lane Hackers
from // Halpert Kennedy, Starfliers
encr // Technocracy x Starfliers Hybrid
[Image: output-onlinepngtools_1.png]

It's been a while, Hackers. A long time ago, codename, designation, whatever title you call it, Censorship gave me a customer experience survey to fill out about these scanners you have allowed the Starfliers to purchase. I'll leave attached signals to these points below, so you know I'm not talking out my backside.

During the survey, I asked if there was an updated model of the Spyglass, if I could get a chance to use one. Not sure how you lot work when it comes to this, get back to me.

As always, Godspeed

|| Encrypted ||

Check for Updates тно - Glass - 03-20-2022

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Good day.

The Lane Hackers continue to develop revolutionary technology in response to emerging threats and opportunities across Sirius. At present, no significant alterations or modifications warranting upgrade or retrofit have been developed for the Minified Spyglass Scanner. Rest assured that the MSS continues to compete with and exceed the specifications of other advanced on and off-market scalable scanner systems.

Minor fixes and performance improvements are issued to your device when it is registered to and within range of the Spyglass Network, which completely explains any data packets you might detect being transmitted to or from the scanner, even if uploaded data packets seem larger than necessary. Rest assured that it is all definitely just internal diagnostic and performance analytic data to ensure your device is working properly, and nothing else.

Any major software updates or new upgrades requiring manual intervention will need to be undertaken at an authorised technical representative sales and service site, with a reasonable* fee for development and labor costs. Rest assured that we will contact you when these upgrades are available. We want you to have the best, most capable and up-to-date scanner on the market. If you have any concerns about the performance of, or damage to Lane Hacker equipment, or would simply like routine maintenance undertaken, you can see our service representatives for another reasonable* fee.

I trust this has answered your question and thank you for your continued business.

* The term reasonable is subjective and is by the determination of The Inner Circle, The Lane Hackers and individual Sales and Service Representatives in that order. Minified Spyglass Scanners do not and have never caused carcinogenic effects. Any statement to the contrary is slanderous, false, defamatory, libellous and other things of such a nature. By using Lane Hacker technology you agree to our data collection statement and associated policies available in hardcopy from Airdrie Base. Access to Airdrie Base is restricted to authorized personnel only and it doesn't exist; forget about it. Concerns and complaints should be directed in their most vitriolic, disgusting and foul format possible to TRoL@lib.gov.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: LH~ | From: Starfliers - Starfliers - 03-20-2022

rcpt // Emissary Glass, Lane Hackers
from // Halpert Kennedy, Starfliers
encr // Technocracy x Starfliers Hybrid
[Image: output-onlinepngtools_1.png]

So good so far then. I'll visit your crew at Magellan if anything comes up. Nothing has yet, which is rather nice. Your detailed response does answer my inquiry. Be sure that if anything does get developed that exceeds the MSS' performance, I'll be the first customer. Until next time, Hackers.

As always, Godspeed

|| Encrypted ||