Discovery Gaming Community
NOTAM to Barge owners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: NOTAM to Barge owners (/showthread.php?tid=191937)

Pages: 1 2

NOTAM to Barge owners - Paddy. - 04-02-2022

NOTAM - Notice to Airmen:

Barges can dock on Planet New Berlin but explode on launching. Be advised this is being rectified, but docking is not advised on Planet New Berlin or the Ring until further notice.

(NOTAM, is a notice filed with an aviation authority to alert aircraft pilots of potential hazards along a flight route or at a location that could affect the flight).

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Skorak - 04-02-2022

Flight control to Major Paddy, that's a bug and I fixed it already. I tried undocking with transports in my tests but not with a barge. Apologies for that.

Edit: Fixed means, for next patch.

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Xenon - 04-03-2022

Thank you Paddy Smile - That was very useful
Thank you Skorak, you have always been a useful and productive developer of discovery Smile
I hope that one day before this community and game dies, someone will look at barges in a positive way instead of a disturbing way thinking that torturing players is a legal and reasonable way because they choose to use a barge... which is very disturbed truly... Smile cheers

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Paddy. - 04-07-2022

New NOTAM.

Planet New Berlin is STILL a no-fly zone for barges. All Barge pilots are advised of the highest risk of serious decompression on launching - as in every time.

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Skorak - 04-07-2022

Until the game is patched this'll keep happening. Please ping the admin team to move your barge to Bonn instead. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'd tested undocking with transports only where the bug didn't become apparent.

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - St.Denis - 04-07-2022

I have already moved 2 Barges from NB

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Paddy. - 05-29-2022

(04-07-2022, 11:32 AM)St.Denis Wrote: I have already moved 2 Barges from NB

Making enquiries regarding the NOTAM. Is this still in effect and Barges still cannot able to launch from Planet New Berlin?

I am aware this was to be addressed but am not sure if it has or not via a patch. Just making certain before
I attempt mooring on NB.

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Skorak - 05-29-2022

The patch hasn't happened yet. The fix is in that.

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Inferno - 05-29-2022

You'd think this would be a Airworthiness Directive instead of a NOTAM since it comes from the aviation authority.

Honestly I question why they're even able to dock in the first place but whatever

RE: NOTAM to Barge owners - Paddy. - 05-30-2022

(05-29-2022, 06:17 AM)Inferno Wrote: You'd think this would be a Airworthiness Directive instead of a NOTAM since it comes from the aviation authority.

Honestly I question why they're even able to dock in the first place but whatever

Airworthiness relates to the craft. This relates to all pilots of a technical issue with, in this case, the unlocking mechanism after mooring. It seems to cause a catastrophic explosion. Static build-up perhaps?