Discovery Gaming Community
Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces (/showthread.php?tid=19196)

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - Leadcrows - 04-13-2009

...sending Transmission to the Freeport information boards...

Greetings, this is Zoner Trader LC.

This information might be important for Zoners who currently are supplying the bretonian forces.

I work for the Battleship Macduff for a longer time now, i supply them with military vehicles.
My reputation with the bretonian armed forces was stable and without interferences, till now.

Today my vessel was strongly damaged by a bretonian capitol vessel.
After adding damage to my trading vessel from the start that was put out of the ageira trade line and demanding cash from me afterwards, there was no reasonable option for me to accept.

This is a warning, for any Zoner.

My communication is restricted now only to the Battleship Macduff, i will evade any bretonian vessel with a visible BAF mark on its hull.

#.. reading data...

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1262/screen9.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3205/screen10.jpg

...Transmission over...

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - Quorg - 04-13-2009

Comm ID: RFS Freedom
RE

Thank you for the report, Zoner. All BAF| Vessels will be added to the RFS Freedom's destroy on sight list until you receive a proper explanation and apology. They will see that the actions of a few can have consequences for the rest until this issue is resolved.

-Jonah Robinson, RFS Freedom

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - Knuthetal - 04-13-2009

Seeing as I was there, and saw the thing go down, I'll chip in.

Zoner this, Zoner that... Zoner? Hardly, that is one unbalanced chao you have there, son. The hodge is willing, but the podge is weak - the man is not a Zoner if his actual reputation is anything to go by. He does pose as one, and he even got his ship to transmit a relevant and fake ID code, probably paying a hacker or two for it. I can easily see how the BAF bloke might have taken a suspicion, if not a dislike to his cabbage of a persona, based on that alone. Truth to be told, the before mentioned bloke seemed to have his fnords off alignment, too - I can venture a guess that he was, in fact, mounting a QCP ship that missed the memo about the ID change.

Hold on to your pants, Ducky out.

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - Leadcrows - 04-13-2009

Your incorrect states are based on guesses and anything worse, i am a Zoner.

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - RedEclipse - 04-13-2009

Thanks for info. I know it, BAF are don't have any respect to us.

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - El Nino - 04-13-2009

From QCP|Red.Baroness public relations/nav/supply/prostitutes/brandy officer:

Hello there fake zoner. Inquiry in to public zoner registry failed to identify your ship codes as legal. Also your cargo was highly dangerous to Bretonia. Military vehicles. As you tried to get out of our warth by lying about the destination, we offered you a fair ransom. If you would really deliver them to Bretonian hands the ransom as the deal was offered would be returned to you. You failed to accept it and we did not fail to destory the beforementioned cargo.

You are lucky to have lived. This is Red Baroness over and out. *cheers of men a woman drinking brandy are heard*

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - Unseelie - 04-13-2009

The Bretonian Government has nothing but the greatest respect and friendship towards all peaceful Zoners across Sirius. The vessel known as "Red Baroness" should not be displaying a BAF Comm signature, as it is in fact not a member of the Bretonian Armed Forces. In fact, it is believed that the Red Baroness belongs to a group of private citizens led by one Sir Andrew Stuart, styling themselves "Queen Carina's Privateers", who disrupt trade across Kusari.

These privateers are, as I said, private citizens beyond the control of the Admiralty Board, War Cabinet, Ministry of Defense or any other Government Department, and as such we can take no responsibility for their actions. We sympathize with your loss, but can sadly give no help to you in preventing attacks by the privateers other than to recommend that you cease to trade in Kusari, as clearly the region is not safe from such pirate attacks.

The Bretonian Government are not the rulers of Kusari, where this attack appears to have taken place, nor have we ever claimed to be the rightful rulers of that space. It is the job of the Kusari authorities, not ourselves, to protect traders in that region, something which they are clearly failing to do. I say again, if you want to avoid suffering losses from privateers there, the only thing we can do is recommend you cease trading in Kusari space altogether, as the privateers operating there are not under our command.

Thanking you in anticipation of your good understanding,

Yours sincerely,

Lord Richard Edward Winsor,
Admiral, 10th Fleet of the Empire of Bretonia,
Battleship MacDuff.

Information for Zoner Traders and supplying bretonian Forces - Derkylos - 04-14-2009

--Incoming Transmission--
--ID: Captain Rashida of The Gremlyn--
--Voice recording--

Ok, first off, 'oo's dis "Leadcrows" nugget? Don't sound like anyone in MY database...I suspec' un o' dese "faux" Zoners, dem as manages ta "acquire" (steal, 'ack, 'owever ya wanna put it) identificashun an' runs around givin' us a bad name. Ifn yeh knew anyfin' 'bout anyfin', ya'd know dis is not da way in which we conducts business. Eiver make an appeal ta da council, or shut it an' pay da man.

Oh, an', mistah Robinson, I cannae accept nor support da idea o' ya firin' on all vessels o' a facshun, an' especially not da Armed Forces o' da 'ouse o' Bretonia. Ya wanna war, ya 'ave it by yersel', an' pity on ya. Do not presume ta declare policy fer all Zonas.

--Transmission Ends--