Discovery Gaming Community
Hello - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=192030)

Pages: 1 2

Hello - Lolipop12 - 04-10-2022

New player here ^^'

I know some basics of the game because I once played freelancer. I also acquired some knowledge about Role Play by playing other games.

One of my friend plays the game and he told me it was nice. He also told me what to do and what not to do.

I launched the game today and I must say that I am impressed how it is different from the original game... wow...

RE: Hello - TheDoctorXI - 04-10-2022

Greetings Lolipop! Welcome to Discovery.

Community has literal decades, if not more, of experience between everyone. So, if you get stuck or need help, do ask and don't be afraid to do so.

Enjoy!

RE: Hello - Lolipop12 - 04-10-2022

(04-10-2022, 12:54 AM)TheDoctorXI Wrote: Greetings Lolipop! Welcome to Discovery.

Community has literal decades, if not more, of experience between everyone. So, if you get stuck or need help, do ask and don't be afraid to do so.

Enjoy!

Thank you! ^^

RE: Hello - Sniper - 04-10-2022

Welcome Lollipop.

We trust you will have a great experience playing DiscoveryGC.

(04-10-2022, 01:00 AM)Sniper Wrote: Welcome Lollipop.

I hope as well. ^^

RE: Hello - Megaera - 04-10-2022

Welcome Smile

Feel free to ask if you need help with something.

(04-10-2022, 01:02 AM)Lolipop12 Wrote:

I hope as well. ^^

I would suggest joining up with an active trading faction to help you along with the practice and understanding of RP etc. Here is a link showing the activity of various factions. This would mean you are more engaged because you interact more with the team you are in, and this engenders both a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose. Busy is best. Click the Last Three Months column to see the busiest over three months.

Once you find your way around the game, then you can explore other options, such as independent trader, piracy, military, lawful, unlawful etc. In any case you will need credits first.

(04-10-2022, 01:11 AM)Sniper Wrote:
(04-10-2022, 01:02 AM)Lolipop12 Wrote:

I hope as well. ^^

I would suggest joining up with an active trading faction to help you along with the practice and understanding of RP etc. Here is a link showing the activity of various factions. This would mean you are more engaged because you interact more with the team you are in, and this engenders both a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose. Busy is best. Click the Last Three Months column to see the busiest over three months.

Once you find your way around the game, then you can explore other options, such as independent trader, piracy, military, lawful, unlawful etc. In any case you will need credits first.

You are right... But I will ask to my friend if he is willing to share some. Tongue

(04-10-2022, 01:26 AM)Lolipop12 Wrote: You are right... But I will ask to my friend if he is willing to share some. Tongue

Actually, I know Paddy. does a service for returning vets and new players. She gives away a Rheinland mining ship free. You start mining scrap in Frankfurt from her base and truck it to New Berlin. Send her a PM - I am sure she would be delighted to help. Forum name Paddy. with a full stop.

(04-10-2022, 02:01 AM)Sniper Wrote:
(04-10-2022, 01:26 AM)Lolipop12 Wrote: You are right... But I will ask to my friend if he is willing to share some. Tongue

Actually, I know Paddy. does a service for returning vets and new players. She gives away a Rheinland mining ship free. You start mining scrap in Frankfurt from her base and truck it to New Berlin. Send her a PM - I am sure she would be delighted to help. Forum name Paddy. with a full stop.

Maybe if my friend decides to kill me because I ask to much. XD
But yes, it's noted on my book.