Discovery Gaming Community
» Cpt. L. Marquez - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: » Cpt. L. Marquez (/showthread.php?tid=192033)

» Cpt. L. Marquez - Toaster - 04-10-2022

[Image: 9urGfE0.png]
Section 8

Sender ID: Hawkins
Receiver ID: Captain L. Marquez
Encryption: Bastion

"Transfer"

Marquez,

Following some deliberation, my superiors have decided to grant your 'transfer' request to Section 8. You will be required to provide your own ship and equipment. How you handle your departure from the Overwatch will be left up to you, though we would prefer it if you did not mention Section 8's involvement.

You will be assigned to the headhunters: largely independent operatives with the mission to identify, track, and eliminate xeno infectees throughout human space. You will be expected to be able to operate on your own for extended periods of time. Instructions from command will be scarce, as will be support from other Section 8 units. You may receive orders to assist other units as the need arises.

As a headhunter, secrecy and anonymity are vital. As such, you will need to choose a codename. You will be operating on your own in various diverse environments - both in space and on the ground. How you go about pursuing and eliminating your targets will be left to your discretion. Should you be found out or captured, your activities and affiliation with Section 8 will be disavowed. The odds of rescue by Section 8 are limited.

I understand that these operational parameters may seem uninviting. However, they grant you almost complete autonomy in how you go about conducting yourself. I believe that you will make a valuable addition to Section 8 and made as much clear to my superiors.

Inform me whether you accept these 'terms of employment.'

Hawkins, out.

RE: » Cpt. L. Marquez - Wesker - 04-11-2022

Section 8

Sender ID: Marquez
Receiver ID: Captain Hawkins

"Transfer"

Captain,

You have my gratitude and support. I have taken on the alias "Phantom" and have retrofitted my ship accordingly for the tasking provided. I had taken refuge in a safehouse on Curacao leading up to this point, and I will continue to use it between missions to avoid giving away the locations of Order assets. If this objects to any security parameters, I will make adjustments.

Autonomy is appreciated, I will keep you informed of any developments.

RE: » Cpt. L. Marquez - Toaster - 04-11-2022

Section 8

Sender ID: Hawkins
Receiver ID: "Phantom"

"Transfer"

"Phantom,"

Welcome to Section 8. Orbital Spa & Cruise tend to take client privacy very seriously. Operating out of Curacao should be viable for the time being. Cortez and the bordering independent systems have seen an increase in military traffic originating from Liberty, Bretonia, and Crayter. Be cautious around this increased activity.

Further, it appears that there has been a breakdown in diplomatic relations between the Technocracy of Auxo and the Libertonian insurgents. Opportunities for strikes against the Auxesians should be capitalized upon when they present themselves. Assist insurgent units when possible.

This channel will be automatically terminated upon reception of this message. From here on out, you will be referred to only as "Phantom" by Section 8.

Hawkins, out.