Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: Bretonian Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=170)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing (/showthread.php?tid=19206)

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Bretonia Police Authority - 02-14-2016

Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov,

Tempus Fugit, has it already been Six (6) Months?

We have reviewed your request, again, and have decided to renew your Military Materials and Medical Licences.

These have been extended for another Six (6) Months.

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Don - 02-21-2016

-Incoming Transmission-
Encryption: Very high

[Image: Untitled-1_zpsv0p0rmcx.png]

Greetings Chief of Bretonia Police Authority,

As you were aligned about the current changes in the ownership of Ilfracombe Base and it was merged with a Freelancer organization (Sirius Technology Center).

Hence, we would like to renew our licenses with Bretonia authorities.

1- We would like to obtain a Tau Trading license as we are dealing with IMG, Zoners and Outcasts in Tau-23 and Tau-37.
2- We would like to obtain Military Material Licensing as we are located in a critical location which is very near to Leeds so we are willing to build a weapons array.
3- We would like to obtain N-BEW Licensing as we are dealing with The Core on nomadic materials needed in one of our factories and these materials consider important materials for our production and it affect our sales plan.

We appreciate your approval on providing us with these licenses and we are waiting for your reply.

Have a good day Sir,

Prof. Matt Williams

-Transmission Terminated-

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Bretonia Police Authority - 03-10-2016

Prof. Matt Williams,

We have looked at your Request.

In respects to the Tau Trading License, we will require your Ship Designation for our Records and also the required Fee.

We are a bit puzzled about you requiring a Military Material Licensing as you mention about having wanting to build a Weapon Array. If we are understanding you correctly, you are suggesting that you want to build Weapon Platform. If this is indeed the case, you will require permission from the War Cabinet. This is in accordance with
Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Section 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-Section 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols

The Nomad Biomatter, Equipment and Weapons License (N-BEW License) will also require the Transporting Ships Designation and the required Fee. If the AP Manufacturing (Core|APM) are delivering these items within Bretonian Sovereign Space, then they will need to renew their Licence.

We hope this has been of sufficient help to you in deciding what Licences you actually require.

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Mercenaries of Rheinland - 03-20-2016

...incoming transmission...

location...
System: Munich
Planet: Nuremberg
Identification: Loki_Asentreu

Subject: Tau Trading License, Military Material Licensing.

Guten Morgen Bretonian Officer

Our mercenary and arms dealing corporation requests a License to be granted to the corporation and all the pilots flying under it's flag. We would like the Military Material License & the Tau Trading License.

We, the Mercenaries of Rheinland, are specialized in trading with weapons of any kind (Light Arms, Side Arms, Military Vehicles, Munitions). We sell them to anyone who has money, but not to terrorists.
Our reputation to the kingdom of Bretonia is from neutral to friendly: http://imgur.com/a/dd1WA
Our standing to the kingdom of Gallia is not special, the pay a good price, are friendly, and that's it. We don't want to interfere your war with them.
Other data you could want:
Corporation: Mercenaries of Rheinland: {MoR}
Leader: Loki_Asentreu
Identification: Freelancer ID, and Freelancer IFF

If you accept our bidding for the two Licenses we will send the registration fee and the proof asap.
Corporation License: 25,000,000c
Corporation License: 20,000,000c
Total: 45,000,000c

end of message

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Bretonia Police Authority - 03-21-2016

Loki_Asentreu,

We have looked at your Request.

Everything was looking fine until we reached the part
"Our standing to the kingdom of Gallia is not special, the pay a good price, are friendly, and that's it. We don't want to interfere your war with them".

This set alarm bells ringing.

Do we take it that you want to supply, Gallia with Rheinland manufactured Weapons, by passing through Bretonia? If this is the case, we are surprised that you would seriously believe that the Bretonian people would be accepting of this.

Until we receive 100% assurances that this is not the case your Application has been:

DENIED

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Zyliath - 03-23-2016

<< Incoming Transmission >>
<< ID: Larry Macduff >>
<< Location: Planet Curacao, Cortez >>

Greetings, BPA officers.

My name is Larry Macduff, captain of the Algoma.Equinox transport ship.

Recently I was given the licence from Detroit Munitions to export their Light Arms to all lawful bases.
Since I do not want to incur in possible problems with Bretonian authorities, I request a licence to carry Light Arms produced by Detroit Munitions all over Bretonia.

If it is to be accepted, I will soon wire the licence payment fee of 10'000'000 standard credits.

Yours truly,
~Larry Macduff

<< ID signed out >>
<< Transmission terminated >>
<< Signal lost >>

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Bretonia Police Authority - 03-24-2016

Larry Macduff,

We have looked at your Request and require that you, as per the Licencing Requirements, provide all information for this to be processed.

We have included an extract from the Military Materials Licencing Requirements for your perusal:

To obtain Military Material Licensing, an individual or Corporation must submit either their name or common registration, an abridged background regarding themselves or their corporation and their interest in these goods, their reputation with the Bretonian Authorities and the registration fee.

Once everything is provided and approved then we can move your Request forward.

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Mercenaries of Rheinland - 03-28-2016

...incoming transmission...

location...

Subject: Tau Trading License, Military Material Licensing.

Guten Abend Bretonia Police Authority

I understand the point. To make it for us all easier I would deliver my weaponry not to Gallia. I can fly to system Tau-31, Planet Harries (Planetform), and to system New London, Battleship Suffolk (BAF). The first location will help the rest of the Bretonian workers there to protect their self, and the second location gives the Navy the perfect chance to divide & deliver the weapons where the will be needed.
I hope under this circumstances we can start the business and I can buy the licenses.

Corporation License: 25,000,000c
Corporation License: 20,000,000c
Total: 45,000,000c

end of message

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Bretonia Police Authority - 04-16-2016

Loki_Asentreu,

We have reviewed your Request.

Once we have received the required fees, your application for the Tau Trading License, Military Material Licensing. will be processed.

That being said, if we subsequently find out that your Corporation is indeed supplying Gallia, we will immediately suspend your Licences.

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Mercenaries of Rheinland - 04-17-2016

...incoming message...

location...

Subject: Tau Trading License, Military Material Licensing

Guten Morgen Bretonia Police Authority

Here the required fees: http://imgur.com/a/dd1WA
We take arrangements and licenses serious.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Loki Asentreu

end of message