Discovery Gaming Community
>>: Corsairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >>: Corsairs (/showthread.php?tid=192161)

>>: Corsairs - Erremnart - 04-18-2022

[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Video feed disabled.

[Image: Atka.png_1.png]

Sender: Ember
Recipient: Corsairs
Subject: Business Proposition

Greetings,

My callsign is Ember and I'm from the Liberty Free Republic. Given your reputation as very competent ship engineers in Sirius, I have an one question for you - are you open to simple trade?

Fortunately for both of us, I don't so much need to build a ship, but I'd need military-grade superconductors, which are very hard to come by for someone like me and I would need as many as 1,000 units of them. Are you interested in trade? What's your price?

Do let me know.

-Ember

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: >>: Corsairs - Ravenna Nagash - 04-20-2022

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Executor Ravenna Nagash
┝┅{Recipient: Ember, Liberty Free Republic
┝┅{Location: Planet Crete

┝┅{Message Type: Recording, Visual
┝┅{Subject: Business Proposition

Ember,

My name is Executor Ravenna Nagash, I represent the Deterrence. We are interested in a trade - a simple request today is potentially a long-term partnership tomorrow. We can provide you with military-grade superconductors but we can't help but wonder why approach us so far outside of Liberty's influence? I am sure there's competent smugglers in closer proximity to you. Nevertheless, we can offer the amount you need for the price of 10 million Sirius credits. As always, prices are negotiable, especially if you have something more tangible than credits in mind.

The time and precise location will be sent on a more secured channel for pick-up by a nominated cargo ship of your choosing. Assuming the above offer is acceptable to you naturally.

Fly safely,
Executor Ravenna Nagash

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

RE: >>: Corsairs - Erremnart - 04-21-2022

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Video feed disabled.

Recipient: Executor Ravenna Nagash

Greetings,

My usual suppliers in Liberty don't have easy access to military superconductors - overall access to military technology, parts and components is complicated for people like me. Sure, there's always the option of turning to the Junkers, but I don't need to remind you how my patrons feel about the Junkers and their willingness to do business for their Outcast masters.

Can your people deliver these goods to Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania? It's a peaceful zoner station, a perfect place for exchanges like this. I'm not familiar with your organization, I hope zoners aren't a big problem for you.

For now, I only have seven million credits earmarked for those superconductors, but I'll see what I can do. Ten million is a lot, but I might be able to guess an increase in the budget over the seven million by a little.

Do let me know.

-Ember

RE: >>: Corsairs - Ravenna Nagash - 04-27-2022

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Executor Ravenna Nagash
┝┅{Recipient: Ember, Liberty Free Republic
┝┅{Location: Planet Crete

┝┅{Message Type: Recording, Visual
┝┅{Subject: Business Proposition

Ember,

We have frequent relations with the Zoners, so it shouldn't be a problem. The delivery will be made to the requested location by the end of this week. You'll be contacted on a secure channel with the contact's name and the specified pick-up time. Meanwhile, if anything comes up, feel free to contact me.

Cordially,
Executor Ravenna Nagash

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

RE: >>: Corsairs - Erremnart - 05-06-2022

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Video feed disabled.

Recipient: Executor Ravenna Nagash

Greetings,

many thanks for the delivery and I've sent you the payment. I was able to scrounge a little more money than expected, so I hope it's enough - your contact told me so.

-Ember