Discovery Gaming Community
->: Nymph - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: ->: Nymph (/showthread.php?tid=192197)

->: Nymph - Caliban - 04-21-2022

[Image: I6YwjBA.png]

IDENTIFICATION: Ego
SUBJECT: The Job

MESSAGE ORIGIN: Freeport-14, Inverness

While I enjoy earning a fair coin in the Independent Worlds by helping the local folk I can't stress enough the fact that you do one very, very bad thing. When you try to hire someone you should also look the part. Dress nice. Or at least bring a ship with less incriminating equipment...

I will shoot you, if you come into the public again with Nomad technology on your ship and then suggest that I might be working with you. I don't know how you gauls react to Nomads being Nomads, but here in Sirius we don't take them kindly most of the time, let alone reverse engineer their organs. I personally don't want to related to this kind of company.

Pray the one Freelancer who also might've seen your fancy tech wasn't paying attention.

RE: ->: Nymph - Ninkurra - 04-21-2022

[Image: hB6clJj.png]

Salut, mon amie!

I'm forgetting that it's not very popular in Sirius to keep up with the times. I will no longer be meeting you with experimental technology on board. Actually, to the point. Did you get the information so quickly? Or write to just to warn me?

- - -
[Image: 8TVNSMZ.png]

RE: ->: Nymph - Caliban - 04-21-2022

It was a statement, gaul.

I'll get back to you with this person's whereabouts when I get a lead.

RE: ->: Nymph - Caliban - 04-24-2022

I think I found something on our mutual target. Come meet me - alone. And this time you should bring something more casual. Same place as before. From there on we'll head somewhere private.

RE: ->: Nymph - Caliban - 04-26-2022

- - - YOU HAVE 1 UNREAD MESSAGE - - -

RE: ->: Nymph - Ninkurra - 04-26-2022

Salut, mon amie!

Got your message. Will be there soon on lesser suspicious ship.

- - -

RE: ->: Nymph - Ninkurra - 04-26-2022

Salut, mon amie!

Thank you for the information provided. With that, I'm closing this channel. Unless you are interested in other work?

- - -

RE: ->: Nymph - Caliban - 04-26-2022

MESSAGE ORIGIN: Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania

With this part of the deal officially done, you may close this channel or leave it open. I am available for future contracts so long as you agree to the terms mentioned in my first message.

Until next time.

RE: ->: Nymph - Caliban - 05-22-2022

SUBJECT: Destination Reached?

MESSAGE ORIGIN: Andorra Haven, Roussillion

I've found a place to settle in. It seems awfully close to...this area I should be in. It's in Roussillion. When are you going to start off that - something of yours. God I hate this feeling of deja vu.