Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Shipping | From: Kruger Minerals, KTS Lubeck - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Shipping | From: Kruger Minerals, KTS Lubeck (/showthread.php?tid=192220)

To: Rheinland Shipping | From: Kruger Minerals, KTS Lubeck - Ulon - 04-23-2022

To: Rheinland Shipping
Subject: Krüger Subcontract for Delivery of Ablative Armour Plating

Sehr geehrter Vorstand,

with great pleasure I am to report that Kruger Minerals is offering a sub-contract to Rheinland Shipping, after our bid to deliver Ablative Armour Plating to Rambouillet Shipyard was accepted by the Gallic Navy. At this point, we have completed delivery of 15k units. As previously discussed, Rheinland Shipping vessels can partake in this delivery for the the remaining amount.

The total profit reward of 150,000,000 Credits issued by the Gallic Navy, will be equally split between both corporations. Kruger will therefore award 75,000,000 Credits to your account of choice, as soon as the Gallic Navy confirmed the full arrival of the delivery and issued payment in turn.

As the employee in charge of this delivery it would be most welcome to me, if this task is fulfilled with the priority and diligence one can expect from a fellow Rheinland Corporation.

Please confirm your deliveries to the Gallic Navy via the this channel.

PS: I also want to state a personal thanks to your employees, who stepped in and offered me a quick loan on the spot in Hamburg yesterday. The Lubeck was getting ready to leave the docks at Alster, but there were bureaucratic mistakes made and fees could not be payed immediately. Without the loan, our flight would have been delayed by several hours. I made sure to repay the full amount later that day to the RS-Munich.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Transporter, Volker Wetzel

Abteilung Logistik

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Shipping | From: Kruger Minerals, KTS Lubeck - Rheinland Shipping - 04-23-2022

[Image: Rheinland-Shipping-1-1.png]

[Image: I0000im-AJr-XZz-LMs.png]
  • -- Encryption: Medium
  • -- Sender: Jurgen Schwartz
  • -- Reciever: Volker Wetzel
  • -- Subject:Subcontract Deal

Guten tag,

My name is Jurgen Schwartz one of the head executives for Rheinland Shipping. After reviewing the contract we accept to these terms. I have dispatched 3 pilots
to form a convoy this evening to finalize the last of the deliveries for your contract. I will have the manifest sent to the location you have requested once completed. Thank you for choosing Rheinland Shipping for your logistical needs.

Jurgen Schwartz
Executive Officer
Rheinland Shipping

[Image: RS-footer-2.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Shipping | From: Kruger Minerals, KTS Lubeck - Stewgar - 04-24-2022

[Image: 434e96bb1fbd24246d27ecc57007ffdd.png]
  • -- Sender: Heinrich Bauer, Rheinland Shipping
  • -- Subject: Contract Completion

Guten tag,

My name is Heinrich Bauer. I am an executive officer of Rheinland Shipping. I have received reports that our pilots have successfully completed their convoy for the Albative Armor Plating. Please see the attached delivery reports:

I have also heard glowing reports from our pilots about the professionalism and character of Kruger pilots. It has been a pleasure working with your organization and we hope this opens the door for future cooperation. Thank you!

Heinrich Bauer
Executive Officer
Rheinland Shipping

RE: To: Rheinland Shipping | From: Kruger Minerals, KTS Lubeck - Ulon - 04-27-2022

To: Jurgen Schwartz, Rheinland Shipping
Subject: Completion of Contract

Sehr geehrter Herr Schwartz,

The contract has been successfully completed and payment of 75.000.000 credits has commenced.

I look forward to work with your company again, in future. Management is already considering a few ideas.

I'll be in touch.

Mit herzlichen Grüßen,
Transporter, Volker Wetzel

Abteilung Logistik

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Shipping | From: Kruger Minerals, KTS Lubeck - Rheinland Shipping - 04-28-2022

[Image: I0000im-AJr-XZz-LMs.png]
  • -- Sender: Jurgen Schwartz
  • -- Subject:Subcontract Deal

Guten tag,

Credits received. Thank you for choosing Rheinland Shipping for you logistic needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jurgen Schwartz
Executive Officer
Rheinland Shipping