Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice, player sanctioned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice, player sanctioned (/showthread.php?tid=19228)

Admin Notice, player sanctioned - Fellow Hoodlum - 04-14-2009

=CR=Belgaroth has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.2 Out of Roleplay (OORP):
In-game tag seen before the name must match the ID as closely as possible. It is not allowed to have the tag
not match ID category. For example, it is prohibited to have 'Police' tag and 'Pirate' ID.

Equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible. For example, it is not allowed for Corsairs to
use Outcast ships and guns.

All reputations should be in accordance with the faction followed, all enemies must be red, at least during the
course of a player - player combat.
Interaction with the Outcasts means you are hostile to them, especially the The Outcast Guard. Getting neutral
to the Guard means you worked for, or bribed the Outcasts. That is a little out of order.
When the screens were taken, =CR=Mucky also appeared to have been neutral, this has been rectified, but
the other ship on what we believe to be a shared account was also neutral the the Outcast Guard. That has
been sanctioned as well.

Fined the contents of both bank accounts, and your reps adjusted.

Hoodlum

Admin link

Admin Notice, player sanctioned - swift - 04-14-2009

I would like to note that the previous common way, before the /droprep command, of getting an IMG Guard Tag required bribing the Outcasts at the Freeport in Tau 37 in order to lower IMG rep enough so that tag is dropped and the guard one takes it's place.

Some have not yet fully negated the effects of that particular bribe, but it's being worked on, and this'll act like a catalyst for it.

I must personally admit not all my chars are fully hostile to the Outcasts, as I have 9 IMG Guard Tagged fighters/bombers and a gunboat, and I've not had time to decrease the reps by NPC killing on all of them, especially due to some of those ships being used rarer than usual. I do however fire on the enemy NPCs when in a fight, at least.

This signifies I have a lot of repfixing to do, but oh well, no complaints.

(Note: I'm not Belgaroth)

If you are rep fixing and it requires some, lets say, unorthodox methodology, do not engage in any roleplay
till it is finalised. Being neutral to both the Outcasts, and their Guard, is entirely OORP.

Hood

Admin Notice, player sanctioned - zeinstruktor - 04-14-2009

Quote:No offence taken cause of you filing a sanction report against Belgaroth, cause you were in right to do so. I'd just ask you that you talk to a person before filing it, I'm sure he would've fired off at the NPCs had you asked him to do so.
Thanks.

Swift

That was from a PM sent.

Swift, I mentioned numerous times, both inRP and in local // chat that he should be hostile to the NPCs. I did not get any reply regarding this matter. I'm not the kind of person who reports someone without talking to them first. Hell, I maybe file one report a month. I probably undocked about three times after being shot each time, and the NPCs still weren't shooting him.

"Cali's gunners must be sleeping..." With a response of "yes".

Even after I filed the report, I undocked about 30 minutes later to him and a Gunboat about 7k away. Thankfully, the Gunboat was hostile, so nothing wrong there, but Belgaroth -still- hadn't sorted his rep out.

Admin Notice, player sanctioned - Panzer - 04-14-2009

Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

Admin Notice, player sanctioned - swift - 04-14-2009

Did I grant permission for my PMs to be publicized? I think not. That is why they are called *private* messages.

Aaanyway in any case all reps will be taken care of.
True, he should've corrected his rep after being warned, now he paid the price, no big deal. Lesson learned.

And I semi-second what Panzer said. I'll be expecting every enemy I fight, on any one of my chars, to be hostile to the NPCs that are allied to myself.
Let's not make a drama out of this.

And that is quite enough thank you ... If you are rep hacking, you do without entering roleplay in future.