Discovery Gaming Community
To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus (/showthread.php?tid=192351)

To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - Darius - 05-01-2022

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: William Alexander
»Location: WV Invictus, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Corsair Installation Located
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave,

The savages from Crete have begun a crusade against civilization. They are openly attacking and attempting to destroy critical infrastructure belonging to the Kingdom of Bretonia. We must not let this opportunity slip through our fingers.

Their bases are now weakened and without support. It is our time to show them that we do not take kindly to their barbaric acts. Our main priority target will be their Shrine, in close vicinity to Planet Crete itself. We shall strike with all our power, but we also require the great strength of our allied to successfully do so.

Gloria Aeterna! Onwards to victory!

-William Alexander
Luminary, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - The Core Force - 05-01-2022

To: William Alexander
Subject: Priorities

We have gotten news of some happenings in the Omega-3 system. Your plan is sound, but the Core Force units will be departing for said system at once.

The Bretonians still owe us 1 (That's One) Large Shipyard.

Quote:Transfer Aland Shipyard to the Core, whereby it will switch to Core IFF protocols.
Maintain 10% ownership of Aland Shipyard. The Core will retain the other 90%. If the shipyard changes hands due to the 'Crisis Clause', these percentages will swap over.
The Kingdom of Bretonia will not hold any facilities on the shipyard, but will instead be paid 10% of its profit monthly. Should the shipyard create a deficit, the Kingdom of Bretonia has the right to impose profit-generating policies, or not take part in the division of the deficit.

With all this action going on there we wouldn't like any evidence of foul play or insurance fraud get swept under the rug amidst the fighting. Our missing Supreme Guildmaster Archos paid good money for the shipyard.

Post-War Economic Revitalisation Programme (a.k.a. Graham's Plan), Aland Chapter

John S.

The Core Force Forcemaster

RE: To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - Neo Cardamine Brotherhood - 05-02-2022

[Image: 02Cx6Qy.png]
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

NCB Identification : Xavier Spiteri

Communication Details : Corsair scum

Recipient : All Outcasts and the Core

Greetings, Hermanos of the Core and to all Brotherhood members and Outcasts,

Myself and my Brotherhood members will submit our fleet to this venture and I will prepare my flagship the Conquistador for this mission.

Nothing will be left floating and this will be the greatest victory for us in years.

For Malta and for freedom.

ADIOS

Xavier Spiteri - Jefe - Neo Cardamine Brotherhood

RE: To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - WiseTaurus - 05-02-2022

[Image: hMR0Oru.png]

Saludos:

My Name is Audaz Alarcón, Alpha Explorer of Malta Hyperspace Starfleet. As we all know, the efforts made by these despicable savages and their constant bickering towards our people has gone too far, once again. I must admit that I did not expect this kind of boldness coming from Core, and Malta Hyperspace Starfleet will not be less on this regard. If there is an opportunity to strike fast and hard, in the heart of the Corsair Empire, we will take it and we will assist every Maltese that joins the fight, as well.

[Image: zpTxGkb.png]

Reconnaissance team has taken telemetry of the vulnerabilities that you have referred to and we have verified the location of the facility that could endanger our brethren in the long run. We cannot allow the operation of this facility any longer, as doing so will permit the strengthening of additional Corsair deployments, increasing their impertinence and putting more Maltese in danger.

We will deploy our forces in 24 hours.

¡Por el Sueño Naranja!
Audaz Alarcón
Alpha Explorer

[Image: Kw5Crpx.png]

RE: To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - Darius - 05-03-2022

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: William Alexander
»Location: WV Invictus, Omicron Theta
»Subject: Onwards to victory!
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave,

I am very much thankful on behalf of The Core for the support provided thus far. It is our solemn duty to ensure that only we can guarantee peace in the Omicrons, and with it, the total annihilation of those who oppose us.

We will suffer many casualties in the coming days, as the siege will draw to a close. The defenders are becoming desperate. Never again will we allow them to regroup and rebuild in such a swift manner. This week will decide the fate of their installation.

And we have only one option: To prevail.

Gloria Aeterna!

-William Alexander
Luminary, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - Neo Cardamine Brotherhood - 05-04-2022

[Image: 02Cx6Qy.png]
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

NCB Identification : Xavier Spiteri

Communication Details : Corsair scum

Recipient : All Outcasts and the Core

Greetings, Hermanos of the Core and to Outcasts,

The Brotherhood, has done some successful hits on this installation and my operatives from the Mercenary Naval units will not stop initiating attacks on these scum.

We have pledged our flagship to this endeavour and some of our best pilots who will defend the sieging fleet.
This installation is full of vermin and will be smashed into non existence with all the firepower that the Brotherhood can muster.

Let us keep up this crusade to cripple these hombre’s and drive them from the area totally and may the Outcast and Core forces come in their droves and bring as many hermanos as they can.

Victory will be ours my friends.

For Malta and for freedom.

ADIOS

Xavier Spiteri - Jefe - Neo Cardamine Brotherhood

RE: To: Core units; CC: Outcasts | From: WV Invictus - The Core Force - 05-04-2022

To: William Alexander
Subject: Priorities

By god these Bretonians - another base gone? What is this, rampant insurance fraud? We will never get our shipyard will we I am starting to suspect.

Oh well - I personally need to oversee the security of areas under our control (you know, actual control, not just those our Empire claims to control so we can grab the resources as we see fit while acting as the law) so I won't be present in Gamma, but I have given my Forcemen a free hand, even let them deploy my flagship itself.

Good luck out there, make sure to grab some of those alien artifacts after you are done shooting things up! If you ask me - that might be even more worthwhile than some random base they have plenty of.

John S.

The Core Force Forcemaster