Discovery Gaming Community
42nd rolecall - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 42nd rolecall (/showthread.php?tid=19239)

42nd rolecall - Unseelie - 04-14-2009

Right, so, Fairly obvious. I've not seen any of you blokes except Pieguy around. Wondering where you all went. Sooo:

Meredith Savoy, Seshat, Neph.

42nd rolecall - Niezck - 04-14-2009

Sorta around, ish.

42|Horus, Nepth.

42nd rolecall - Dusty Lens - 04-16-2009

After leading the charge for a few weeks with everyone else having dropped off the face of the earth poor recluse Simon Young decided to play hookie and integrate himself into society following a nomad explosion related mishap.

He's somewhere out there, keeping a low profile and experiencing the wonders of the sector.

42nd rolecall - Unseelie - 04-16-2009

' Wrote:After leading the charge for a few weeks with everyone else having dropped off the face of the earth poor recluse Simon Young decided to play hookie and integrate himself into society following a nomad explosion related mishap.

He's somewhere out there, keeping a low profile and experiencing the wonders of the sector.
But what does that mean?!?
GAH!

Right now, I'm going to put Hapy and Horus on 'still sortof around', Pieguy on 'Stuck in Timezone Limbo' and as such not really real...

Soo, then...gah.

42nd rolecall - pieguy259 - 04-16-2009

42|Hathor, Sasha Morgan, Hathor. BEST GB NAME EVER.

42nd rolecall - Falthion - 04-21-2009

42|Khonsu - I've been working solo on the Edge/Border Worlds, from the Omicrons to the Taus, typically taking a circuitous route to avoid LN/LSF/LPI and other undesirables (BHG to be sure). You might catch me over a secure line in two weeks or so, when I come out of hiding, but nothing to be sure of. I was getting tailed earlier when I was rolling back into Liberty space by a curious merc, so I'm laying low in a space station for the moment, fixing the hull of my Nephthys with what few tools I've got.

Regards to you all as always,

Falthion

//As a side note, I'd accidentally left SpeedMod on about two weeks ago and had been banned for it - since I often don't have the opportunity to get off base and play on a non-proxy line, I've been doing Open SP to practice, and was using 600kps cruise to move just a little bit quicker and get the lay for all the new systems I could. Thankfully Hoodlum just unbanned me and I'm back in business.

42nd rolecall - Dusty Lens - 04-21-2009

' Wrote:But what does that mean?!?

It means 'ol Simon assumed everyone else had died somewhere. So he took a furtive look to the left, took a furtive look to the right and decided to take a powder while the powder was worth taking.

Head back to minor and get thrust behind a workstation again? No thank you.

So now he's out there somewhere. Doing stuffz.

42nd rolecall - Unseelie - 04-21-2009

' Wrote:42|Khonsu - I've been working solo on the Edge/Border Worlds, from the Omicrons to the Taus, typically taking a circuitous route to avoid LN/LSF/LPI and other undesirables (BHG to be sure). You might catch me over a secure line in two weeks or so, when I come out of hiding, but nothing to be sure of. I was getting tailed earlier when I was rolling back into Liberty space by a curious merc, so I'm laying low in a space station for the moment, fixing the hull of my Nephthys with what few tools I've got.
Hope to see you in space soon. Hopefully I'll have a free weekend...

' Wrote:It means 'ol Simon assumed everyone else had died somewhere. So he took a furtive look to the left, took a furtive look to the right and decided to take a powder while the powder was worth taking.

Head back to minor and get thrust behind a workstation again? No thank you.

So now he's out there somewhere. Doing stuffz.
I still have no idea what that actually means. I am considering fleeing minor once again, because if I see one more order cruiser/carrier engage a fighter battle, I'm going to seriously break RP.

42nd rolecall - Dusty Lens - 04-21-2009

' Wrote:I still have no idea what that actually means.

1) Everyone else was inactive for a prolonged period of time.
2) I lost interest in flying my Order character around solo, as there was very little worth doing due to the paralyzing miasma of doey don'ts attached to Order RP.
3) Simon Young, the character, assuming everyone else was dead decided to go AWOL.
4) The character is floating around out there, enjoying himself. You shan't be getting in touch with him anytime soon.

What does that means for the future? I'm out. Pending a shocking surge of interest in the broken faction that are teh orderz lol.