Discovery Gaming Community
[DELETED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [DELETED] (/showthread.php?tid=192432)

[DELETED] - Zoner Defense Fleet - 05-05-2022

Alert!
This message dump is now outdated!
Pulling Neural Net Link for updated logs...
Link

This communication will now close.

RE: Zoner Defense Fleet - Message Dump - Leo - 05-06-2022

[Image: Zylar-Freelancer-Comm2.gif]

To: Zoner Defense Fleet Message Dump

Subject: Freeport NFZ Base Tour

Salutations,

I took a tour of Freeports and other Zoner stations around Sirius space and got a count of any active bases within the NFZ.

Any hostile fire of any kind at these bases from an opposing party will result in those firing at the base being destroyed. THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE TAKING SIDES. We will be enforcing the No Fire Zone. If this happens, the owners of these stations/bases may be asked to move their base to outside of the NFZ. The exception to this is "Med Force Omega Hospital" in Omega-3 as that is a ZONER installation, and will be defended by the ZDF if it comes under fire.

Additionally, any deals made with the administration of Freeport 1 will continue to stand as those deals are outside of the purview of the ZDF. We will only enforce the NFZ's within those regions.

If any one has any questions, you can always reach out to me on a personal comm. link.

-Commander Zane McAllister

[3244796]
Encrypting feeds...
...encrypting location.
...loading into send buffer.
...finishing up.

[Encryption Complete. Transmission Ended]

RE: Zoner Defense Fleet - Message Dump - Leo - 05-08-2022

To: Message Dump

CC: N/A
BCC: N/A

Subject: Message Dump

It's been a hectic few days. Haven't had much time to post a message dump...so...here goes.

Updated the Message Dump system. All ZDF personnel, make sure to check private comms. for the update.

Ran into an individual with the Starfliers the other day. Interesting fella. Leon was his name. Told me all about the Starfliers, how they were founded and what they do. Was an interesting discussion. Good possibility that we'll be speaking to them in the future once we get more off the ground.

Speaking of getting off the ground, I sent a communication to the MFE and OSI recently. Hoping that things go well and we're all able to get on the same page. After all, we're all Zoners. Want to make sure that I don't step on any feet and upset anyone. Would like it if we could all work together to bring about a prosperous era for all Zoners while making sure that we're all safe. I haven't heard back as of yet, but that's alright, I'm sure that they're busy.

Other than that, nothing much else to report. Doing some routes, getting some credits. Working on getting our Treasury setup for new folks or for emergency use. It's not much but it's something at least. Also, patrolled a few Freeports and was able to see that everyone is doing alright, nothing much to report there.

Will update later once I have more to report.

- Zane McAllister, Commander
Zoner Defense Fleet Forces

[3244796]
Encrypting feeds...
...encrypting location.
...clearing send buffer.
...finishing up.

Transmission Ended

RE: Zoner Defense Fleet - Message Dump - Leo - 05-15-2022

Today was an eventful day for the ZDF.

I was in the process of retrofitting an old fighter we had laying around on Gran Canaria when I was flying through Tau-29 when I was accosted by two pirates that were hacking the lanes...must've got some tech from the Lane Hackers to do so...anyway, they disrupted my lane and proceeded to try to pirate my cargo...when I had no cargo...or credits on me at the time. See attachment one below for a record of those events. I managed to give them the slip. Any other time, for attacking a Zoner vessel, they'd have been attacked. Unfortunately, the vessel I was in had no weapons currently mounted due to the retrofit. Their names have been logged in the ZDF registry for vessels to look out for in the future. A Zoner Independent Vessel named Noah's.Ark attempted to assist me during this as well, I will keep a mental note of this and be sure to thank them later when/if I see them next.

Once I had got the ship configured properly, I few it to Pennsylvania and caught a ride on a hauler heading back to Tau-29 to get my Gunship. While I was doing that, an independent Zoner sent me a long range communication of an Outcast pirating vessels within Baffin which is a No Fire System. As soon as I got to the Freeport there, I made my best speed to Baffin but arrived too late as I saw cargo wreckage strewn nearby. I patrolled the system and found the Outcast, but he flew out of range before I could order them out of the system. Before long, scans indicated that he had departed the system. I docked at Shasta Orbital Skyhook for the time being.

Planning a meeting with OSI and MFE tomorrow morning at Bethlehem. Was expecting to be staying there tonight but events today forced me to improvise. I'll add more to this message dump as the meetings proceed.

[3244796]
Encrypting feeds...
...encrypting location.
...clearing send buffer.
...finishing up.

Transmission Ended

RE: Zoner Defense Fleet - Message Dump - Leo - 05-17-2022

I decided to jump into my new Whale and get some trading done to aid The Whale Fleet in delivering cargo to those that need it and also to get some currency into the coffers. I heard through the grapevine that Corfu Station out in Theta needed some Helium. So I decided to load up in Pennsylvania and head out. The trip was uneventful and I made it there without a scratch. Decided to head out to Delta and see if anyone had mined some Iridium Ore in the past few days to take back to Coronado but was once again met with a big fat zero.

Decided instead to take some [REDACTED] back to [REDACTED] and then head back up to Pennsylvania. By that point, other matters had arisen that required my attention. I caught a lift back to Omega-48 to deal with some administration work on Gran Canaria before heading to bed.

Hopefully tomorrow some routes will yield more credits and we can funnel some more "coin" into the Treasury.

Going to bed now. More later.

[3244796]
Encrypting feeds...
...encrypting location.
...clearing send buffer.
...finishing up.

Transmission Ended

RE: Zoner Defense Fleet - Message Dump - Leo - 05-23-2022

Apologies for the lack of updates. It's been a busy week.

There was a shipping snafu this past weekend concerning Ames and a base down near Rheinland. Turns out a bunch of Scientists got fed up with the radiation in Kepler finally and wanted to get out of there by any means necessary--including stuffing themselves in to transports or where ever they could get a ride.

Oddly enough, Ames was out of Human Organs and conveniently enough, the base we were taking the Scientists to had them in spades. So we setup a trade convoy to take care of these problems. We had some issues with Pirates and of course the House systems (remind me to avoid house systems more regularly) but in the end we got our hauls delivered to their destinations.

At the end of the day, I did a routine patrol at Freeport 6 just to ensure everything was calm, didn't see any thing out of the ordinary and there were no issues.

Will update more later. McAllister out.

- Cmdr. Zane McAllister, Commander

[3244796]
Encrypting feeds...
...encrypting location.
...clearing send buffer.
...finishing up.

Transmission Ended

RE: Zoner Defense Fleet - Message Dump - Leo - 05-25-2022

More trading with the Whale fleet last night. Been busy trying to get us some more funds in the treasury as of late. Ran into a Lane Hacker while passing through Coronado. Had a nice conversation and gave him some info on the Zoner Defense Fleet. He seemed interested in what I'd said. We parted amicably shortly there after. Was a nice interaction. We're starting to get our name out there and known. Hopefully that's a good thing.

Logs attached. Back to work.

[3244796]
Encrypting feeds...
...encrypting location.
...clearing send buffer.
...finishing up.

Transmission Ended
[/quote]

RE: Zoner Defense Fleet - Message Dump - Leo - 05-29-2022

Did a patrol route tonight. Hit up a lot of bases that we've been meaning to check out. Everything appears calm for the time being. Will follow up with another patrol tomorrow night, checking the other locations as well.

[3244796]
Encrypting feeds...
...encrypting location.
...clearing send buffer.
...finishing up.

Transmission Ended