Discovery Gaming Community
To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=192450)

To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - ellipsis - 05-05-2022

[Image: 29yFjlj.png]
TRANSMISSION RECEIVED: DECRYPTING...
薔薇龍 | こんにちは。

[Image: dbYmiNp.png]

To: Valentina Rodriguez

Subject: Your Research

Point of Origin: REDACTED

Encryption Level: 極み

Importance: 並み

I believe this is your neural net contact info... Let's hope I found the right Valentina, eh?

Ah, where are my manners? My name is one that you may have heard whispered in the darkness of space before. Ubukata Tsuya. I believe I've met one of your cohorts. If they're a good one, they've likely already told you about me and my curiosity in what you're really doing. They hadn't told me much. Only your name, and that you were working on military modifications to a certain Claymore ship type. I have never seen this kind of ship, but when we found one of your pilots entering Kusari space, your work became our business. The pilot expressed concerns about how entrusting the research to a private corporation is a risky venture, and that you were seeking a private community aboard free stations to operate with you. While we may not be unaligned, we have the facilities necessary to not only further your progress but build the modifications as well as the ships. We have the options and secrecy that many other parties could not offer.

If your military developments prove to be effective in warfare, it is a quality that we have immense interest in. But first, I'd like to witness what you've worked on thus far in person. Assuming you're willing to meet us, despite the rumors circling around us. I know that we proved your lackey wrong, at least.

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun
Long Live the Blood Dragons.

TRANSMISSION IDLING: RESPONSE PENDING...

薔薇龍 | さようなら。

RE: To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - MagicKite - 05-06-2022

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: 2pxk14x.png] From:
Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Ubukata Tsuya
Encryption:
High Level

Ms.Tsuya,
I have to admit I did not expect to receive this communication.

My agent ,obviously, did inform me of the meeting with you, and how he was quite impressed of your non aggression stance towards him. That’s what actually made him even tell you about this project.

Now while I totally understand and thank you for the offer, I’m going to attach you the the project’s file. However we are still missing some parts to complete all the blueprints for it,due to manpower, but I’ll firstly leave you decide if you are interested in pursuing this project.

If you have any questions or concerns, please express them and will see how to move around.

I’d also like to specify of safeguards against redistribution of this file, for safety reasons.

Hopefully this is the beginning of an interesting collarboration.

RE: To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - ellipsis - 05-11-2022

薔薇龍 | こんにちは。

Well, well. You've been up to some dastardly ideas, haven't you?

I must admit that a railgun is a curious choice to stick onto a fighter of all things. It sounds like you'll have your work cut out for you if you actually go through with this. Testing its capabilities, tearing it apart, adding new chunks here and there to ensure it has the power to fire it... yes, a peculiar proposition indeed. The good news is that the ship you look to test on is more than capable of fitting in our facilities, and you will have access to the strongest pilots in Kusari to test its combat capability. If you were to work with us in the development of this project, I ask only a few things of you.

The first, is that you swear to secrecy. You don't want your project to be leaked, we don't want our locations to be leaked. This is a mutual agreement, of course.

The second... Were we to complete this project and finish creating your masterpieces, I request either a payment for our services to be determined in the future, or copies of the blueprints and designs to make the end result ourselves. The choice on that would be yours.

And the third. Any ideas for proposed technology and prototypes designed by our own R&D members will be the sole property of the Dragons until the projects are complete, in which we may share the blueprints and design just as you would with us.

If you've any problems with this initial offer, voice them. These are mere drafts on the fly.

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

薔薇龍 | さようなら。

RE: To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - MagicKite - 05-11-2022

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Ubukata Tsuya
Encryption:
High Level

Ms.Tsuya,
I feel honoured to be praised by somebody like you.
Having an organisation as advanced as the Dragons take interest in a project brought by an independent party, is quite flattering.

This project will definitely require a lot of work around this Fighter, but seems that it’s the most adequate solution.
However those are details we’re going to go through later.

Obviously secrecy is a must. I do not intend this project to leave our most trusted associates. Less informations are known, the better.
This includes your facility on which you wish to host this.

My intentions are not to create disturbances within your movement or bring you any trouble down the road. But I can definitely understand your concerns.

Now, obviously it does seem fair that whatever project developed by both of us, both have access to it. However, I agree with your stance on proposed projects.

From my prospective, whoever proposed a project, has the claim on its ownership. Access to the project’s blueprints, but with a fair condition: those cannot be used to share any of the joint development technology. Restricting it to use only.
Obviously whoever has the ownership of the project will decide its faith.

I hope you find this fair for both of us.

RE: To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - ellipsis - 05-13-2022

薔薇龍 | こんにちは。

It leaves a good impression on me that you're of the same mind as I on this matter. I have a feeling that further endeavors will work well for the both of us, if we truly are like minded.

With your addition to the agreement, it seems we have a complete set of initial agreements to work off of. Now, I suppose you don't want to be sitting here all day, sending back and forth messages on call? I expect you'd want to hold a meeting somewhere, on even grounds. Your subordinate, or 'agent', whatever it is that you call him, informed me that you belong to a collective of independent people, most of which being a mercenary type. Guess that means you'll be in good hands for protection. I will be as well. The meeting place is yours to decide.

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

薔薇龍 | さようなら。

RE: To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - MagicKite - 05-14-2022

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Ubukata Tsuya
Encryption:
High Level

Ms.Tsuya,
I must agree with your statement of having the same mindset. As seems like our ideals, to an extent, are quite similar.

As for the meeting, I have a proposition. In order to not waste any time, I was thinking to organize a meeting on neutral grounds, me, you, and our two best engineers to sort out the more technical details.
I'll be coming by myself with my head researcher.
What about, Freeport 6, in Tau-29 system.
I hope this works for you.

RE: To: Valentina Rodriguez | From: Rose Dragons - ellipsis - 05-15-2022

薔薇龍 | こんにちは。

Freeport 6 is perfect for us. Well within our grasp. I am surprised that you've decided to only take yourself and your head researcher though. Usually in meetings such as this, both sides tend to be heavily guarded... Maybe I've watched too many holotainment programs from when I was a kid, though.

Either way, I'll be there within the next few days. I can make the trip as soon as tomorrow. I'll bring along my Daimyo that specializes in R&D.

If that is all there is to be said, then I'll see you there. O-genki de. Sore made, ja ne.

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

薔薇龍 | さようなら。