Discovery Gaming Community
War Negotiations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: War Negotiations (/showthread.php?tid=1928)

War Negotiations - Hyperwave22 - 11-27-2006

Transmission to: High Command of AW
Transmission from: Captain Hyperwave of the Sirius Federation

AW, it appears that you have a new technology not yet known to the human race of Sirius. It also appears that you have given the technology to a certain Golden Crystanthenum. I was told by this GC that all comments are to be directed to you.

However, a greater problem is on my mind. This GC told me that the SF is to expect more than a fighter next time. I assume that this means an invasion by the AW. I highly doubt that the GC group could assemble a large force that was spoken of.

If it is a war you want, AW, then please, let us negotiate it here. If not, then I guess it is left.

I hope that we can resolve this peacefully, but by the looks of it, I assume we can't. You seem bent on our destruction.

Captain Hyperwave out

War Negotiations - Dab - 11-27-2006

Though I might allow this GC to have our equipment, I'd hardly tell her of any of AW's plans.

From what I see, it seems like she was saying things about the GC, and how they might attack. I don't know why, when some pirate says "expect more than a fighter next time," your finger points to AW.. Just because we gave them our equipment. that is hardly any ground to make accusations at us about using it.

As far as I can tell, the GC can get help from the Blood dragons, who have cruisers. Or the Corsairs who hate the Bretonians. Either of which can supply capships, and surely would if they could make a strike into the SF.

AW has no plan of attacking anyone at this time, except the Phantoms, and perhaps the Cylons if they keep attacking in Theta.

-Luciaden

This was more of the commentary that occurred. However, I suppose we still need to be wary of a potential cruiser.

However, due to the fact that AW gave this GC their equipment seems shady. However, I will disregard any problems involving AW.

OOC: Sorry if I jumped to conclusions, but it seemed like you were pointing heavily towards a war (and everyone is talking about a similar one).

Well we also gave Wraiths a cruiser and two Gunboats (out of my pocket), and that could be seen as shady too (this post is OOC of course). We do many shady things. AW is semi-UNlawful. Not semi-lawful. We add alot of resistance groups and pirates. GoR, Wraiths, Kiretsu, HF.

We also sell things, such as this. And this costs a significant amount of money..

OOC: True. I was just saying, that the direction towards SF and their giving technology may be an effective means of undermining. But, it appears that it was not your intention. Looks to me that your only intention was to confuse me :crazy: :P

War Negotiations - Alpha 429 - 11-27-2006

Dab,Nov 27 2006, 02:07 AM Wrote:As far as I can tell, the GC can get help from the Blood dragons, who have cruisers. Or the Corsairs who hate the Bretonians. Either of which can supply capships, and surely would if they could make a strike into the SF.
[snapback]46095[/snapback]
erm dab the GC are allied with the outcasts, they are cardamine users why would the corsairs help them? They wouldnt, come on thats Freelancer 101 you should know better than that.

Anyway its good to see this was a big misunderstanding otherwise this war would have been abother thing dab forget to mention to me (his memory gets a little sketchy from time to time)

War Negotiations - Nightfall - 11-27-2006

Freelancer 101: The GC are a part of the 'Anti-Corsair Coalition', two reasons for that:

1. Hogosha, Farmers Alliance and Kusari Government (sworn enemies) support the Corsairs
2. Cardamine addiction (Outcasts alliance) and Blood Dragons alliance.

OK, they are four things... anyway, they would rather disappear than have anything with the Corsairs.

Oh, be quiet you two, I meant the Outcasts.