Discovery Gaming Community
Abteilung Speer MND| - Faction Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Abteilung Speer MND| - Faction Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=192969)

Abteilung Speer MND| - Faction Information and Feedback - Abteilung Speer - 06-06-2022

[Image: XGtvLQE.png]

ABTEILUNG SPEER

FACTION INFORMATION

[Image: G1zhTZP.png]
Speer's Base of Operations on Festung Fensaliam, Planet Weimar, Thuringia system, Rheinland

OVERVIEW

> Tag: MND|
> ID/IFF: Marinenachrichtendienst

The MND sub-division Abteilung Speer was called to life due to a rapidly increasing need for stabilization and countering of security threats within scarred-from-war Rheinland. Operating in and far across Rheinland's borders while also possessing an unusual degree of autonomy - for as long as they fulfil their designated tasks - the new sub-division seeks to earn and fortify its place as Rheinland's elite task force.

Their task includes but not limited by three main categories:
  • INLANDSSCHUTZ
    - Overview operations of Rheinland's lawful authorities, Rheinland's corporations and directly intervene when required.
    - Active combat actions against the criminal underworld of Rheinland.

• ABSCHIRMDIENST
    - Launch operations against foreign agencies and terrorist groups to prevent them from acquiring intel about Rheinland.
    - Conduct anti-terrorism operations.

• AUFKLÄRUNG
    - Acquire intel vital to Rheinland across Sirius through all means necessary, including but not limited to infiltration, interrogation and kidnapping.

RANKS
  • MAJOR (Maj.)
    The Major is the head of the Abteilung. All tactical decisions, promotions, demotions and accepting new recruits are being signed by him.

• STABSHAUPTMANN (StHm.)
    A Stabshauptmann of the Marinenachrichtendienst is the second highest rank Soldaten can achive in the MND, they are responsible to assist the Major in every way they can, if it's promotions or demotions, it doesn't matter. All tactical operations are guided by them, their are responsible for their pilots and their skills.

• HAUPTMANN (Hm.)
    The Hauptmann of the Marinenachrichtendienst is the right hand of the Stabshauptmann, he get's his tasks directly from the Stabshauptmann and is responsible that everything goes a smooth way.

• STABSFELDWEBEL (StFw.)
    The Stabsfeldwebel of the Marinenachrichtendienst is the main rank of the MND. They are the most and common sawn pilots in the MND who are used in the Operations ordered by the Admiral or the Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military.

• FELDWEBEL (Fw.)
    The Feldwebel of the Marinenachrichtendienst is the trial rank of the MND. While the Stabshauptmann and Major are watching their newest addition, they need to pass several tests and a trial time of 3 weeks.

DIPLOMACY

ALLIED
Rheinland Military, Rheinland Police

FRIENDLY
Rheinland Corporations

NEUTRAL
Everyone not listed

UNFRIENDLY
Foreign Agencies, Gas Miners Guild

HOSTILE
Red Hessians, Outcasts, Corsairs, Nomads, Das Wilde, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army, Farmers Alliance, Bundschuh

RE: Abteilung Speer MND| - Faction Information and Feedback - Toaster - 06-06-2022

Quick feedback: Using MND| as a tag when the faction is "only" a named sub-division of the MND seems a bit odd. I would suggest something more specific to your faction, maybe Speer| ?

RE: Abteilung Speer MND| - Faction Information and Feedback - Diaz - 06-07-2022

Well had interaction with you guys i must say i am disappointed you didn't even drop two words and open fire... bad start for faction

RE: Abteilung Speer MND| - Faction Information and Feedback - Abteilung Speer - 06-07-2022

(06-06-2022, 03:19 PM)Toaster Wrote: Quick feedback: Using MND| as a tag when the faction is "only" a named sub-division of the MND seems a bit odd. I would suggest something more specific to your faction, maybe Speer| ?

Hello Toaster,

thanks for the feedback. For now we will stick with the Tag MND| since we wanna make it obvious for indies, officials and unlawfuls.

(06-07-2022, 08:53 PM)Diaz Wrote: Well had interaction with you guys i must say i am disappointed you didn't even drop two words and open fire... bad start for faction

Hello Diaz,

thanks for the feedback. I double checked the logs of my members and we made sure that everyone dropped at least 2 lines. While Lars Richter arrived late, he decided to just make it quick and hop in. You can see the logs from the spoiler below.

We also decided to wait until you finished your piracy encounter so you can focus on fighting. We hope that we will meet each other in space again.

RE: Abteilung Speer MND| - Faction Information and Feedback - Hemlocke - 06-08-2022

I'd have to agree that the tag usage is a bit questionable, but I could also see it from the point of view that you're a singular part of MND as a whole and are sticking to roleplaying a particular sect, which while not normal by any means, is an interesting concept.

I like the color themes of the writeup.

I'll have to interact with you before I can say anything about encounter quality.