Discovery Gaming Community
To Freelancers and Free trader within Sirius Sector. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Freelancers and Free trader within Sirius Sector. (/showthread.php?tid=193059)

To Freelancers and Free trader within Sirius Sector. - Couden - 06-06-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: KtUQhGT.png]

Dear Freelancers and Free traders of the Sirius Sector. My name is Hirose Yutaka. I am speaking from the Shimamori Clan and I am a quartermaster and Head Logistics fleet of Shimamori Clan.

I Will be short: our Clan would have pay 300% of the selling price on Yukawa Shipyard for one thousand units of Cryocubes from the Gallic space to Yukawa Shipyard - Honshu system.

In order to complete the contract you have to be in neutral stands with both Gallia and Kusari State, attach the delivery manifest at Yukawa and reply In this communicaton.

We are looking for your cooperation.

敬具広瀬裕 (//"Keigu, Hirose Yutaka" - Best Regards, Hirose Yutaka)

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]

RE: To Freelancers and Free trader within Sirius Sector. - Fruit Vendor - 06-06-2022

-incoming transmission-
-source: Yukawa Shipyard-
-subject: Your cubes-

To Mr Yutaka;

Hello, my name is Edwin, and I'm a freelance trader, captain of the Bumblebee-class Drifting Lantern. I was spending some quality time at Shinagawa's bar when I stumbled upon your message.
It sounded like easy money, almost too easy to be honest, but I suppose I won't have lost much if this falls through.

I suppose I should be asking who I'm working for and what you need the cargo for, but that's not a top priority. You can tell me if you want!

The cargo is lot number 4796 and the access code is 88h9s8gh, I assume you'll find it with no issues. Yukawa's crew are very professional.

Please send the funds to Drifting.Lantern. Here's the relevant attachments.

The cargo manifests:

<file01>
<file02>

And the Lantern's relevant IFF data:

<file03>

Enjoy!

~Edwin

-end transmission-

RE: To Freelancers and Free trader within Sirius Sector. - Couden - 06-10-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

Dear Edwin.

Shimamori Clan is thanking you for your rapid cooperation with us. Our secretariat Will wire you money for the cargo you have deliveried. Please be patient and expect the transfer within next working week.

We are sorry for our long-transfer procces.

[伝言以上]

RE: To Freelancers and Free trader within Sirius Sector. - Couden - 06-28-2022

INCOMING MESSAGE

Dear Edwin.

Shimamori secretary agency are apologizing for our long transfer on your account. 19.186.200 Sirius Credits were sent for 1.800 units of Cryocubes. X 300%.

We are sorry for our long-transfer procces and wish you a safe skies.

[伝言以上]

RE: To Freelancers and Free trader within Sirius Sector. - Fruit Vendor - 06-29-2022

-incoming transmission-
-source: New Berlin-
-subject: Your cubes-

To Mr Yutaka;

I must admit, I had entirely forgotten about this deal. I was checking my accounts and it took me a moment to remember what that money was for. Really though, the long wait wasn't a problem, I'm not that desperate for cash, fortunately.

It was a pleasure working with you. If you need any other small delivery done, I might find the time.

~Edwin

-end transmission-