Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gen'an - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gen'an (/showthread.php?tid=193173)

To: Gen'an - Karst - 06-12-2022

-incoming transmission-
-source: Ainu Depot-
-subject: that old lady we met yesterday-

My girls;

Hey, it's Elise Pennybrooke.

I have to ask, what was that the other day? I've never seen you act like that. You were literally threatening an old lady, and one of your own no less.
I can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm really not the sort of person who gives a shit about proper etiquette or anything, but you were really disrespectful towards her. It was kind of hard to watch.
And all she was doing was bringing up some complaints that honestly, were pretty legit.

I hope this is more of a temporary thing and not a sign of how you're planning to do stuff in general. You're better than that.

~Blue

-end transmission-

RE: To: Gen'an - Hoshihokori - 06-12-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-8.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Hinohara Yuuko

Recipient: Bluefin

Subject: Undefined

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Report

What was -what- thing the other day? Apparently this old lady must have never visited Kinkaku-ji altogether. You know, the shrine that the Chrysanthemums expanded due to it's population and fame increasing? Expansions that were made to host a lively market of Cardamine, arms, human male trafficking and Pure Gold markets?

I was beginning to wonder that grandma out there was faking being a Chrysanthemum. Either that, or she's never visited Kinkaku-ji. Whichever the case is, she clearly acts like she knows, while in fact she doesn't.

If you found that hard to watch then you should probably not stick around if me and her find each other in space again. Grandma's -that- close to getting shot.

Shirei-kan Hinohara Yuuko
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

RE: To: Gen'an - Karst - 06-13-2022

-incoming transmission-
-subject: that old lady we met yesterday-

Yuuko;

I can't say I'm super happy with that answer, but I guess I can't tell you how to do your things.
It just sucks to see you fighting with old gen sisters, and not taking their worries seriously. Obviously an old-timer like that who probably hasn't been flying in some time isn't going to know KKJ, and probably won't enjoy the place anyway.

People like her are all about liberation and social change, and all of this focus on cash, pleasing Malta, and setting up stations with comfy lounges that have stylish mood lighting aren't going to move them. To say nothing about the messed up human trafficking situation, which yeah, I have to agree with her goes against what the Sisterhood used to stand for.

Anyway, deal with that sort of thing as you will.
I just think it's probably a bad idea to alienate OG sisters like her, there's probably a lot of people that think like that. And you're defending a position that frankly isn't going to look super good to an outsider either.

~Blue

-end transmission-

RE: To: Gen'an - Hoshihokori - 06-13-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-8.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Hinohara Yuuko

Subject: Undefined

Viewing Report

Gen'an isn't about looking good to outsiders and pleasing grandmas. We are about overthrowing the current government and establishing matriarchy across Kusari. While oldies like her and whoever's on her side 'survive' by writing poems, we engage in guerilla warfare against the Navals. Piracy and smuggling are our main means to sustain the cause.

Those who can't help in sustaining the cause either through warfare or through smuggling are deemed useless and a waste of space.

Besides, last I checked you can't feed people books.

Shirei-kan Hinohara Yuuko
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

RE: To: Gen'an - Megaera - 06-13-2022

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Yunoki Misaki
Subject: Concerns

Konnichiwa,

As someone who was present.

All I have seen is hypocrisy. Talking about how we should die and being worth nothing.
Good speech on how how some stuck up people think they know better than us on how things are handled, but do they really expect to find a listening ear when I heard nothing else but insults? In the short time I have known them I have been called all kinds of stuff. Let me compile a list for you of what was said to me.

"Absolutely disgusting"
"May you seek some redemption in the form of a good death"
"No, you are still Chrysanthemums, so I beg you to consider a death of honor. For it would bring us greater honor than the abuses you cast upon us all."
"little whelp"
"If you are so weak as to not be able to suffer my words, then perhaps the Naval Forces will make quick work of your ashes."
"perhaps you should consider joining the Hogosha dogs"
"You speak like the conservatives in power"
"Perhaps you would like to bind your feet, as well?"
"It is because they do not wish to acknowledge how far they have fallen."
"You speak of sacrifice when you are not willing to stand before your Outcast masters and relinquish your greedy profit?"
"The prattle from little hens in the house continues as they mock our ways. Slaves to men still. Merely men of money, than noble birth."
"Because you lack morals. Or guiding principles."
"May you die well, so at least there is some marker of good deeds in your miserable lives."
"Decadent fool."
"Slaving smugglers and decadent little girls playing at war. How have the KSP not eliminated you?"

Actually this is where I will stop as this goes on for quiet a while. Let me get to the point.

Lets be honest. If that is what the sisterhood used to stand for, then please bury it very deeply. I am not in the mood to endulge these people who would be murdered by the Rogues on the spot. The very fact that that person wasn't becoming the very first woman to be shipped to Malta is a gift that should not be underestimated. I would put alot of ducttape on her mouth though and I think that is a waste of the ducttape honestly. At least the ducttape is useful.

No sense of humor, very hostile and no manners at all. And what is the very first thing I see her do? Bother poor Hilda who was seeking us out because she wanted to bring us cake. So much for protecting the women am I right? Pure hypocrisy, nothing more. A true hero of Kusari that one. They robbed a cook. Very nicely done. Kusari will rest a little easier.

Shinibana, Yunoki Misaki
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: To: Gen'an - Karst - 06-29-2022

-incoming transmission-
-subject: stuff-

My girls;

Yeah, I know she was really aggressive.
There's some family drama going on in the background there, on top of what I guess is a pretty serious culture shock for someone like her. We went to Ainu and talked for a while after everything, and I guess she's hanging out there now with her other oldschool friends. I've been trying to untangle some of that, so I'll see where that goes.

Anyway, I just don't like seeing my girls fighting. It's hard enough for us out there, we should probably try to keep our cool as best as possible, even if it's hard.
Also, that Liberty border incursion was insane. Can't believe we made it out of there.

I'll be in touch.

~Blue

-end transmission-