Discovery Gaming Community
To: Glass - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Glass (/showthread.php?tid=193198)

To: Glass - MagicKite - 06-13-2022

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: 2pxk14x.png] From:
Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Glass
Encryption:
High Level

Glass,

My name is Valentina Rodriguez and I work as a contractor.

I have contacted you today in regards of a meeting that took place some time ago, between my colleague and yourself in Coronado system.

I firstly apologise that he treated you like an agent that does more…menial stuff.

I have something that should fit your role, if you are interested.

I’ll await your answer.

Missed connection - Glass - 06-16-2022

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143a.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Valentina... Rodriguez...

Listen, the Rodriguez part rings a bell, but I'm not getting anything from Valentina. As important as I am, people not knowing who I am is part of the point. On that point, how do you know more than your colleague? And what is this work I must presume that you speak of? Who is your colleague? Who are you? I thrive on information, and this gives me nothing! I swear, if you're some princess on Pittsburgh and this is another bit of spam getting through the filter...

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Glass - MagicKite - 06-16-2022

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Glass
Encryption:
High Level

Glass,

I'm not exactly sure who are you, while you are not entirely sure who I am. Seems like a fair situation for both of us. And I find it quite offensive to be called spam.

Not too long ago you met a transporter in Coronado System, designated TV-Tenerife|MA. Quite a character on the guy. And judging from what I have read on the blackbox, you are not the first soldier of the Hackers, so to speak.

Anyway, regarding the work. There are a few things, I would need from somebody with your skills. Like making things disappear.

I have built on Baltimore, three Regent class vessels and 20 Obsidian vessels. I would need the records of their construction gone. If this doesn't go above your paygrade.

Obviously you'll receive a generous compensation for your work.

I hope you find interest in this.

RE: Missed connection - Glass - 06-20-2022

...uploading.data...

Sweet mother; as soon as the memories came back from reading the logs, so too did the headache. At least you can be considered more forthright.

As I'm sure you understand, there is a fair bit of information that is generated around the construction of ships, much less 23 of them. Less would have been generated if they'd been bought. That is what the black market is often for, you understand. Not just the acquisition of items, but the obfuscation of their purchase. So what you're asking is, from the outset, an unusual, and unusually laborious request. But, not outside of our capabilities.

All the same, I need more context. How long can we wait? The deeper into the archive this data goes, the less interest there will be if it disappears. The fewer human factors to deal with, the fewer workers who will question where 20 fighters and 3 yachts have gone. To the center of the matter, why is it that you have been able to commission the construction of these ships, but now must erase the evidence? If the ships are under your control, to have them go missing would almost be preferable. If this is some kind of corporate tax evasion, then we might still be willing to help you, for the right price.

I have interest in this, yes, but understanding, no. If you don't care to elaborate, then I will organise that whatever construction orders of the appropriate number of ships with whatever shared denominator it is, are erased. We will attempt to erase as much as we can that is related to them, as well as some extraneous records to cover our tracks. But this will leave a gaping hole of information that may well draw more attention than you would wish if someone does go sniffing. We can leave traps to perform the same erasure against any backup restored to the system prior to a purge, but we will have to orchestrate the less competent crony working that day.

The only other question in that case is, do you have credits to offer for our services or something more interesting?

RE: To: Glass - MagicKite - 06-22-2022

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Glass
Encryption:
High Level

Glass,

I'll be honest. Those vessels were commissioned by a lawful group, but I do not want them to be traceable at all. Having them "erased" from existence, would prove to be beneficial , since they are actually researched on the Black Market. They are quite rare there, so even rich unlawfuls are interested in them. I hope you can understand the business possibility. So that's why I contacted you for this job.

Now, credits would not be an issue at all from my prospective, but we could discuss an exchange of favors so to say, if you require any services such as , transporting, hunting. Information gathering. I'll leave this to your discretion, to choose which you find more fit for this situation.

Also I'd like you to keep in mind that if we manage to reach a deal, there are a few other jobs I would consider employing you.

Duplicity - Glass - 06-27-2022

...uploading.data...

So you want a large assortment of lawfully acquired ships to go missing. I'm not entirely sure if you're acting as an intermediary here or not. I'm still not sure whether you or your client already have the ships or not. If you do not have the ships and they are held by a target, then a boarding and retrieval operation would be a better method. Assuming you do have the ships, if they were lawfully acquired, they could be sold for use by smugglers, disappeared or made unrecognisable as the same ships without erasing records of their creation - and the former would be easier.

I can only assume that a group that was able to order the construction of the ships, but wishes to use them for criminal activity, but wishes to retain their lawful standing, would request that records of construction and purchase were erased. And so I am willing to direct our aforementioned attempts to destroy these data, but payment would be best in the form of an ongoing relationship with whomever it is that retains that standing. We could use an asset on the favorable side of the law from time to time. A few credits for the immediate expenditure wouldn't hurt, either.

RE: To: Glass - MagicKite - 06-27-2022

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Glass
Encryption:
High Level

Glass,

You're quite a preceptive one, I have to admit.

The vessels in question are in my possession, so there should not be any trouble on that side.

While the construction itself was commissioned by me through the usage of a lawful organization, I'm interested in simply not having anyone know ,if those ships appear somewhere, how they did appear or their purpose. To obtain...maximum possible stealth. For the moment, many upgrades to the ships themselves are not made to look differently, rather to blend within civilians.

Now, you've said you require an assent favorable on the side of the law. So I'm quite sure you already have some ideas of what "time to time" means. The credits should not pose an issue either.