Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Rogues [R] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Rogues [R] (/showthread.php?tid=193329)

To: The Rogues [R] - "Goldfinger" - 06-21-2022

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Goldfinger.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 165c.png][Image: 2.png]

I wish you a most pleasant day, esteemed friends and partners of the Rogues.

Please allow an introduction of my humble self: these days I go by the name of Goldfinger, currently not more than a mere Operative within the Lane Hackers Inner Circle. My apologizes for being bothered by someone others would describe as "rank and file" personnel.

I also wish to extend my personal regrets about the only sporadic interactions between our two groups, with the most recent one coming from Master Assassin Drake in search of technology suiting his combat style and needs.

The reason for my sudden message is rather simple; To send a signal that the Lane Hackers wish to strengthen our ties once more.
We have not forgotten about the issues of the past, however we will have to look forward and promote mutual cooperation again.

The Professorship proposed as a first step to offer the service of our Assassins and other combatants to the Rogues in form of simple but efficient bounty hunting on your already established bounty board.
Now you might wonder why they did not just send me to fill your standard application form there, that is because I take the freedom to point out that the Rogues are not contractors on the Inner Circle's own job board, which might interest some of your people given its rather lucrative base rates and haulage bonuses. I mean, some easily acquired extra credits are never bad, right?

I will look forward to your reply.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Rogues [R] - "Goldfinger" - 06-23-2022

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Goldfinger.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

..::⁂ You have one (1) unread message ⁂::..

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Rogues [R] - Hemlocke - 06-24-2022

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Goldfinger-
Sender: <|> Lady Ashwood <|>
Subject: <|> Renewed Relations <|>

[Image: Ashwood_1.png]

"A most pleasant day to you as well, Goldfinger."

"A day that could only be made greater were the packleader not currently occupied, as he was when Drake sent his communication, as such I'm sure the "rank and file" nature can be overlooked due to the circumstances."

"We all remember too well the troubles of the past, the quiet between our groups has been deafening, for your re-emergence to carry winds of improved relations between is favorable, given the state of Liberty."

"The Rogues look approvingly upon the Professorship's first step, that being a mutual exchange of contracts. You will find yourselves added to the board's registry without a need for in-form application within the coming days. Let us see how far this goes toward mutual benefit."

"Will that be all, Mr. Goldfinger?"

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated