Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver (/showthread.php?tid=193358)

To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - Tenshi - 06-23-2022

[Image: Marshals-Director-Charpic.png]
Incoming Transmission
[Image: Marshals.png]
Liberty Marshals Service

Sender: Director Christopher Jensen
Recipient: John Hawkes, Kayane Tendo, Rebecca Cotton, James Watson, Alice Weaver
Subject: The Marshals Service's return

23/06/829

Ex-Marshals,

The intelligence committee along with the President have authorized the immediate and emergency third iteration of the Marshals Service's creation not long after the last failure of the agency. The Liberty Marshals continue their proud tradition the same way we did back in the times of your service, albeit utilizing different means to reach our goals. The Marshals are expected to be the public face of Liberty's Intelligence branches, freeing up our sister agency's resources to deal with larger scales of matters. Our funding as of this moment is low and we have no official budget available apart from the discretionary one we were provided with by the Government.

These are dire times, ladies and gentlemen, but it is those times that the Republic needs us the most. As the Director of the Marshals Service, it is my duty to ensure that the agency does not fall short on the goals it has to meet. Taking that into consideration, I am formally inviting each and every one of you to return to active service with the Marshals.

As you must very well be aware of, you will have to go through the physical and psychological exercises necessary to enter the Marshals again. In addition to that, you will need to be debriefed on the agency's shifted responsibilities and the changes that have taken place over the past few months. Should you prove to still be valuable to the agency, the ability to maintain your prior rank will be given to you if you so please upon re-entering active duty.

For Liberty.
[Image: Marshals-Director.png]

Christopher Jensen
Director of the Marshals Service
In service to the Republic.

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - Dhomie42 - 06-23-2022

COMM-ID: James Watson
To: Christopher Jensen
Subject: RE: The Marshals Service's Returns

Christopher,

Well I'll be damned, I didn't expect to hear the name 'Marshals' ever again, let alone it actually becoming a thing again, this better actually last though.
There ain't much to lose, so count me in. It's been a while since I've flown in 'Federal' colours, albeit under a different identification. A shift to the Intelligence Department should spice things up a bit.

It would be nice to know where our central headquarters are, since you've been kind enough to share relevant requirements, but not where to actually head to fulfill them. That aside though, I'm already prepping to move out. Hopefully we can meet in person, since you've peaked my interest, and I'd like to know more, than just the 'need-to-know-basis' thing we were use to be filled in.

Regards,
James Watson

RE: To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - Tenshi - 06-23-2022

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

Recipient: John Hawkes, Kayane Tendo, Rebecca Cotton, James Watson, Alice Weaver

23/06/829

Ex-Marshal Watson,

I believe there have been certain misunderstandings from your side regarding communicational conduct towards myself. You will refer to me as Director unless specifically told, directly or indirectly, otherwise.

Our headquarters are located at Republic Plaza, Planet Denver, Colorado system. I will expect you.

Christopher Jensen

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - Rebecca Cotton - 06-23-2022

[Image: rebbeca-cotton.png]

Sender: Rebecca Cotton
Recipient: Director Christopher Jensen
Subject: The Marshals

Euh, what now. Is this more spam?

She softly muttered to herself. More spam, more spam, more spam. This is all that Becky had been receiving in her inbox as of late ever since she accidently signed up to a dodgy site trying to sell her luxuary makeup for cheap. She should have known better but the lure was far too great. Skimming through her mail, sorting the good from the bad, she came across a strange transmission addressed to her and a few familiar faces so she opened it. Slowly reading through it her eyes widened with awe to see that her old 'family' were coming back. The gleam in her eye shone through and she struggled to contain her excitement. Attempting to compose herself she spoke:

Oh my, where do I begin. Yes, yes and yes!!! I have missed the Marshals sooo much! Just tell me where and when and I shall be there!

The transmission ends. Becky pauses for all of about a second before letting out a humongous scream of joy.

Rebecca Cotton

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

23/06/829

Ex-Marshal Cotton,

Your enthusiastic approach towards the matter renders me more than delighted, Miss Coton. You will find our headquarters at the Republic Plaza building, located on Planet Denver of the Colorado system. There, along with Watson and anyone of the other ex-Marshals who wish to return you will undergo the necessary psychological and physical tests in order to enter back into active service.

I will expect you.

Christopher Jensen

Important:

RE: To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - Armageddon - 06-23-2022

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png]

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

SENDER: John Hawkes
RECIPIENT: Director, Liberty Marshals Service
ENCRYPTION: Omega
SUBJECT: RE Marshals Re-activation
PRIORITY: Normal

Beginning Video Feed

Director,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately I mus' decline your invitation. I am currently serving with the 5th Fleet and doin' good work here. Realistically, i'm gettin' too old for the Marshal's game as it is. It's for the young. I've found purpose serving with 5th It's good, honest work and an ol' man like me is still useful teaching tactics and keeping the young greenhorns from rushin' into battle.

Now you don' seem to be the fully political type so I doubt you'll do anything daft but to take this reminder for what it is. They are my people, my team and will continue to be my team even though I serve in a different service. I will enquire strongly should any of them 'ave an incident while under your care. If ya would do me a favor and pass on a message Director? Tell the lot of them to look after each other and keep their heads on a swivel while in the black an'... If they ever find themselves at West Point, tell them not to be strangers and stop by.

Watch my teams six Director.

PS. No-one ever collected my badge guess ya will need that back? Or is it somethin' I can keep hold of as a souvenir? Go' it in a display case but if it's a problem i'll drop it by your offices when i'm in the area.

See ya aroun'

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png]

John Hawkes, LT Commander. Former Liberty Marshal
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed

Attachments:
NONE

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

23/06/829

Lieutenant Commander Hawkes,

I will be watching your career in the Fifth Fleet with great interest and I am pleasantly surprised to know that you've found a way to keep yourself busy in the time period of the Marshals' deactivation, let alone doing so with providing your services to the Republic.

What I am or what I am not is not a discussion to be analyzed at this point in time or under the specific circumstances, Lieutenant Commander. As far as the extend of the publicly available information goes, I am Director Jensen of the Marshals Service and my goals are simple; to provide the best of my efforts in order to ensure the steady and effective utilization of the Marshals Service to service Liberty and it's people. Taking into factor my bad acquaintance with failure, you should rest assured that your people rest in good hands, Lieutenant Commander.

I have forwarded your comments to the Marshals as per your favor request.

Last but not least, the iteration of the Marshals Service which you have served in is no longer active. Considering that and the fact that you work for the Navy I shall allow you to keep your badge as a souvenir, a reminder perhaps, of your days in the Service.

With regards.

Christopher Jensen

Important:

RE: To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - DarkTails - 06-24-2022

Sender: Kayane Tendo
Recipient: Marshals Service

Report | 23/06/829

Hello there,

I must say, getting this is a surprise, really. After the initial shutdown of the Marshals I drifted about a bit, in all honesty. I'd be glad to return to service in the new Marshals Service, if you'll have me.

I look forward to your response.

Kayane Tendo

RE: To: Ex-Marshals Hawkes, Tendo, Cotton, Watson, Weaver - Tenshi - 06-24-2022

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

24/06/829

Ex-Marshals Tendo,

I am delighted to be informed of your return to the agency, Miss Tendo. You will find our headquarters at the Republic Plaza Building, located on Planet Denver of the Colorado system. There you will be undergoing the necessary psychological and physical tests needed to ensure that you're capable to be part of the Marshals.

I will expect you.

Christopher Jensen

Important: